First Pinning Cycle Plan

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i know these cycle plans are made faster then anyone cares but just want to throw it out there if anyone is interested in giving a few points

Stats are

Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 168lb

Tools Ready

3x10ml Test-Prop 100mg/ml
70x20mg nolvadex pills
45x20mg clomid

my plan was thinking

Test Prop EOD 8 Weeks today
Epistane week 2 - 8 with dosing being 30/30/30/40/40/40

my questions are what gauges do you prefer?

i was thinking trying to get inbetween 30-31 with 1ml but online i see good bulk prices for 25-28. also would you think i should just add in low dose of HCG ? cheers

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
30 is going to be rough.

23 to inject, 21 to draw is what I use. You might be able to get away with 25.

Your pretty young to be cycling. And at 168 I'm sure you have a Lot of natty potential left.

First cycle and doing prop? Why? Do you know your injection sites yet?

First cycle, I'd drop the epi.

Get an AI on hand.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i did a oral cycle roughly 4 years ago in iraq and then another one maybe 2 years ago? in Afghanistan. i enjoy working out regardless of compounds i just been wanting to pin since getting more knowledgeable about the subject. PROP because test E would take at least 3-4 weeks to kick in hard and i want a short stable cycle, ill be pinning in my quad and buttocks, i want the epi for the tail end. i don't see a issue with it

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Try 23g needles, they really aren't that big. When I started my test e cycle I made the mistake of using 25 and it took a long time to push the plunger all the way down. I've never used a 30, and based on how long it took with a 25 I don't think I ever will. Anything smaller than 25 will be annoying.

I'd drop the epi completely and add 4 weeks to the test. Why not bridge to test e, or run test prop along with test e?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
their is no correlation between needle size and patience, i have patience and am asking for opinions, as far as a bridge goes that could be a idea. i just was aiming for 8-10 week cycle because of moving states in early august. as far as the idea for a bridge if i did 250mg every 3 days wouldn't my levels combined with the prop end up higher then 500mg<?

EDIT: also what about the HCG i don't see most suggestions leaning towards that for a basic first cycle however if it is a factor of cost vs reward i would prefer the optimal recovery

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've been using a 20ga to inject for quite a while now. I draw with an 18ga and inject with a 20ga. For me, I'd never go smaller unless it was a water based solution. Water .23ga/ oil 20ga.

druller655321

Awards
their is no correlation between needle size and patience, i have patience and am asking for opinions, as far as a bridge goes that could be a idea. i just was aiming for 8-10 week cycle because of moving states in early august. as far as the idea for a bridge if i did 250mg every 3 days wouldn't my levels combined with the prop end up higher then 500mg<?

EDIT: also what about the HCG i don't see most suggestions leaning towards that for a basic first cycle however if it is a factor of cost vs reward i would prefer the optimal recovery
No but there is a correlation between needle gauge, thickness of the oil, and being able to successfully draw up said oil through said needle. I do use 25 g to pin but I cannot draw thicker oils through a 25 g, so as recommended get a large gauge to draw and the absolute smallest IMO would be 25 g to pin. As you were told though it will take longer to pin with a 25 g, but not a big deal.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
ill get a pack of 10 for 23,25, and 20 and see what i feel once i do it. besides the needle. what you think as far as cycle, any additions ? or comments addition to removing epistane?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
ill get a pack of 10 for 23,25, and 20 and see what i feel once i do it. besides the needle. what you think as far as cycle, any additions ? or comments addition to removing epistane?
Is the prop water or oil based?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
oiled based, i have access to a plethora of things that are pharmacy grade. father also returns from Asia every 3 months and can get me pharma over there as well

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I'd run prop and a test e (or c), tapering down on the prop over 4 weeks. 8 weeks is too short, try for 12.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
oiled based, i have access to a plethora of things that are pharmacy grade. father also returns from Asia every 3 months and can get me pharma over there as well
Then you would be fine with a 23ga needle. I would recommend a 20ga, but since you'll be pinning EOD you may find a 23ga more friendly.

I like the prop. I have always been a fan of short esters, and an entire cycle built on short esters is ideal if you don't mind the pinning.

joeblow1

Awards
Use either a 23 or 25 to inject and a 18 to draw. 20 gauge is like a ****ing butcher knife. 25 takes time but its painless and 23 is slightly faster and more painful but not bad. If your gonna use hcg then start at week 6 and run it till 9-10. I always suggest using hcg as it makes recovery easier and it's dirt cheap. Run the clomid in pct at 25-50 mg day max. I wouldn't use that nolva at all. Add in some test boosters and some ostarine.