supplements to take during cutting cycle?

areece21

Awards
I've taken my multivitamin, fish oil and my protein shakes. Can I take milk thistle during my cycle? Also what other supplements are safe enough to take during this cycle? Things like creatine, preworkout, thermogenics..anything like that.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Green tea?

I would focus on not taking in too much food

areece21

Awards
Yeah I forgot to say I drink green tea with lemon. This is my first cutting stack so I want to make sure I get the best results I can.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What compound are you going to run? Maybe ECA

areece21

Awards
I'm starting my cycle of UG Pharma Vengeance tomorrow. It contains 25mg of halodrol and15mg of epistane per capsule.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b, 17b-diol (25mg of halodrol)
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol (15mg of epistane)

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
whats ur BF % at now?? if you dont know that what is your weight and height?

but that prohormone is good for a cut/recomp for sure....... keep the carbs at a minimum , abs, cardio, maybe add an OTC fat burner ...... or if you wanna go to a stronger route maybe ECA, or albuterol

areece21

Awards
My body fat is at 17.5% and I'm 5'11 and 197. I know it's bad, but I had shoulder surgery and I put on weight from not being able to lift. I figured this would be a good cutting ph to use. Can I still use Oxyelite Pro while on this? I saw on some other websites that it isn't advised. I plan on getting a good amount of cardio so I was thinking that using OEP would help even more. I just don't want to make my heart rate spike up or have my blood pressure go up really bad.

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
i would try finaflex 1-andro or Katanadrol v3.0, those are very mild .... i took 1-andro when i was 20 and gained 10 solid lbs with proper diet and training, if this is your first cycle dont jump right into a methylated compound

areece21

Awards
So you don't recommend using OxyElite Pro while on this?

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
if your blood pressure levels are normal yes its fine