Epistane gave me pneumonia? - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane gave me pneumonia?

1. kabulu

Epistane gave me pneumonia?

Is this even possible?

I finish my 6 week cycle tomorrow, i've had a cold for 4 weeks and it's turned into pneumonia.

I'm only asking as i'm NEVER ill but the epi seemed to make me feel a little run down even though it worked.

Now i've got to run my PCT without losing my gains which is going to be difficult.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Epistane gave me pneumonia?

You ever think that it might be a coincidence...
  3. kabulu

I hope it is as i'd run it again but after reading about supplements lowering your immume system I may have just been unlucky enough not to naturally fight off an infection.
    •   

4. SPS

Yeah I feel like its pretty well documented they weaken your immune system.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

^ what he said
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Are you still sick? Stay on cycle at low dose until you feel better. Keep those gains.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Epistane cannot give you an infection without the viral/bacterial source present, but it can lower your immune system so your more susceptible. You would probably have gotten it anyway.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I've had this happen several times to me. I've started hoarding up zpaks and start those with the first sign of sickness.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I've had this happen several times to me. I've started hoarding up zpaks and start those with the first sign of sickness.
    Not a great idea, if you abuse antibiotics it could lead to antibiotic resistance. And When you really need them they won't work for you.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Not a great idea, if you abuse antibiotics it could lead to antibiotic resistance. And When you really need them they won't work for you.
    Or he helps create another antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria. But in his defense, if he goes to the doc, they're gonna do the same damn thing anyway.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

True but yea doc's these days, or at least the ones I've seen, prescribe those like candy. Since I only cycle once or twice a year, and am generally not sick the rest of the time, I'm not too worried about it. However, I've been taking Orange Triad the last month or so I'm hoping that will help for my next cycle. I dunno what happens but I always seem to get sick the second week or so of a cycle.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    True but yea doc's these days, or at least the ones I've seen, prescribe those like candy. Since I only cycle once or twice a year, and am generally not sick the rest of the time, I'm not too worried about it. However, I've been taking Orange Triad the last month or so I'm hoping that will help for my next cycle. I dunno what happens but I always seem to get sick the second week or so of a cycle.
    I do something similar but with stronger antibiotics like zpac, if you're gonna save leftovers, make sure you use them as they would have been intended in the first place. And try not to rely on them. Theres a reason if you've had zpac 2-4 times in a year a doc will prescribe you something different. Especially while on cycle, besides antibiotic resistance, extensive strong antibiotic use can lead to alot of other problems. C diff imparticular comes to mind. I'm not sure if zpacs are known to have this happen, but something to keep in mind.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I got viral meningitis and pneumonia on cycles and on both occasions the gear was not the issue my terrible luck is more the reason.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Epistane killed my father and raped my mother
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Epistane killed my father and raped my mother
    LMG raped my father and killed my brother in the womb. That is right LMG is not prochoice it forces the death of fetuses.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

LMG raped my father and killed my brother in the womb. That is right LMG is not prochoice it forces the death of fetuses.
    I....I didn't know....
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Chick at my work just got done with a z pack a month ago then another antibiotic for pink eye a few weeks later. Last week she started complaining about stomach pain, turned out the antibiotics stripped her gut of all good bacteria. She ended up with a infection that inflamed her colon three times it's normal size and what do they give her to get rid of it more antibiotics!!! I was like next time go get some yogurt or a probiotic and eat the crap out of it for a week after the antibiotic. Sometimes I hate how lazy doctors are.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tri-Max gave me gyno
    By wdecuir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:58 PM
  2. There is no way HGH just gave me gyno??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:41 PM
  3. Found some info somebody gave me about PH
    By blown_stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 06:56 AM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:19 AM