Sell me M-sten

1. Registered User
    Answers

Sell me M-sten

I'm thinking abour running some M-Sten, looking for strength&endurance and drop some bf, but can't find to many "good" reviews? For anybody that used in good (and bad) runs please let me know how you liked it?

I have done some cycles before, both oral and inject and on a trt dose of test at the moment.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I liked msten, takes around two weeks to start seeing strength gains etc but I ha nice pumps, alpha feeling, libido boost.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I've been interested in running M-Sten RX with 4-andro rx (or w/e it's called from IML) but I keep seeing lots of conflicting opinions...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Most of the conflicting opinions you will see, will b because M-Sten was originally marketed as the next SD. Which turned out to be false. I believe it is a solid compound, and will as strength and mass. But IMO a better route is SDMZ. 2-3 caps a day (2 is perfect for first run) for 4 weeks. I've seen it ran for 6 by some but I think at max 5 weeks is best. I've ran it twice, both for 4 weeks one at 2 caps ED and the other at 3. Great results and you can tailor them according to your diet. I bulked one cycle, went from 238 to 252 after PCT but diet wasn't clean so added extra BF. around 16%. My second run of 3 caps I stuck with maintenance cals and used it as a recomp and it was amazing. Went from 252 to 255 and body fat dropped to around 12-13 %. m-sten and dmz work amazing together. Just an option. Shut down wasn't to bad at all either so 4 andro or a test base wasn't needed for me in either cycle. But test always makes everything better.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Most of the conflicting opinions you will see, will b because M-Sten was originally marketed as the next SD. Which turned out to be false. I believe it is a solid compound, and will as strength and mass. But IMO a better route is SDMZ. 2-3 caps a day (2 is perfect for first run) for 4 weeks. I've seen it ran for 6 by some but I think at max 5 weeks is best. I've ran it twice, both for 4 weeks one at 2 caps ED and the other at 3. Great results and you can tailor them according to your diet. I bulked one cycle, went from 238 to 252 after PCT but diet wasn't clean so added extra BF. around 16%. My second run of 3 caps I stuck with maintenance cals and used it as a recomp and it was amazing. Went from 252 to 255 and body fat dropped to around 12-13 %. m-sten and dmz work amazing together. Just an option. Shut down wasn't to bad at all either so 4 andro or a test base wasn't needed for me in either cycle. But test always makes everything better.
    You really don't understand anything about how steroids effect your body do you?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

You really don't understand anything about how steroids effect your body do you?
    What are you talking about? I simply stated what I've read and my previous exp with a compound containing M-sten.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    I've been interested in running M-Sten RX with 4-andro rx (or w/e it's called from IML) but I keep seeing lots of conflicting opinions...
    Yeah, that's why I'm not sure either...
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Yeah, that's why I'm not sure either...
    Hmm I've heard nothing but good things
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

what whas your pct? or serm im curious to know
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I ran an Msten/cyano/4AD cycle. Once I started taking M-sten I had veins popping on my chest and my lifts went up dramatically. I only added the 4-AD during the last two weeks of the six week cycle because I was starting to feel lethargic. The cycle was on a calorie deficit and I lost probably 2 or 3% body fat while gaining four pounds of muscle (after PCT).

For PCT I ran Ultra Male, Advanced Cycle Support, DAA, and Clomid/Torem.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by martyiscrazy View Post
    I ran an Msten/cyano/4AD cycle. Once I started taking M-sten I had veins popping on my chest and my lifts went up dramatically. I only added the 4-AD during the last two weeks of the six week cycle because I was starting to feel lethargic. The cycle was on a calorie deficit and I lost probably 2 or 3% body fat while gaining four pounds of muscle (after PCT).

For PCT I ran Ultra Male, Advanced Cycle Support, DAA, and Clomid/Torem.
    How was your endurance and how did you dose?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:08 AM
  2. Come sell me your company's product!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
  3. How to know if my source don't sell me scam ?
    By Betalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 12:49 PM