Methyldiazirinol

  1. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15768

    Methyldiazirinol


    Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

    Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?

  2. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    6628016

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

    Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?
    I think it's a new compound. I don't expect there will be much outside of TFB.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    I read on another forum this is one is from Jake at antaeus, which in my mind means it will be pure gold just like msten and tzone.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15768

    Promising, but not concrete. Don't suppose you have a link?
  5. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Google the mfg they're a sponsor for phf
  6. Registered User
    dm83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    40

    This is from another forum from a rep:

    "Triumphalis










    Here at Iron Legion we are very pleased to announce the release of our debut product - Triumphalis.

    Triumphalis:
    - enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion
    - causes a positive nitrogen balance
    - is orally effective
    - has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects
    - does not aromatize
    - causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

    Triumphalis has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

    Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

    We're extremely confident in our product - it has been rigorously tested for quality, and the science supporting its activity is sound. We could delay the launch for several months, and have a bunch of pointless "alpha" and "beta" tests, but we'd rather get it into your hands to enjoy. "




    Me, personally, I am going to take a back seat on this one and watch the threads over the next 6 months. I got some lgi alpha 20 on the way to use on next cycle starting in may.
  7. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15768

    Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.
  8. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.
    Bridge it. Msten 30/30/30/30/30 to Triumphalis xx/xx/xx/xx
  9. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15768

    Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

    You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?
  10. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

    You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?
    As a solo compound that seems to be where most people run it
  11. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33165

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?
    There are some ongoing logs of the product if you look around.
  12. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15768

    Huh, not sure how I missed that. Thanks for the tip. Seems I have some searching to do.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in