Methyldiazirinol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

Anyone run this through a cycle yet?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

Anyone run this through a cycle yet?
I think it's a new compound. I don't expect there will be much outside of TFB.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I read on another forum this is one is from Jake at antaeus, which in my mind means it will be pure gold just like msten and tzone.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Promising, but not concrete. Don't suppose you have a link?

dm83

Awards
This is from another forum from a rep:

"Triumphalis

Here at Iron Legion we are very pleased to announce the release of our debut product - Triumphalis.

Triumphalis:
- enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion
- causes a positive nitrogen balance
- is orally effective
- has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects
- does not aromatize
- causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

Triumphalis has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

We're extremely confident in our product - it has been rigorously tested for quality, and the science supporting its activity is sound. We could delay the launch for several months, and have a bunch of pointless "alpha" and "beta" tests, but we'd rather get it into your hands to enjoy. "

Me, personally, I am going to take a back seat on this one and watch the threads over the next 6 months. I got some lgi alpha 20 on the way to use on next cycle starting in may.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.
Bridge it. Msten 30/30/30/30/30 to Triumphalis xx/xx/xx/xx

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?
As a solo compound that seems to be where most people run it

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Huh, not sure how I missed that. Thanks for the tip. Seems I have some searching to do.