Methyldiazirinol

  1. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    16323
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

    Methyldiazirinol


    Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

    Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?

  2. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    8228529
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    67.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this one? An online vendor I use was running a promotion, but I figured I'd do a bit of reading prior to ordering any, however there seems to be a substantial lack of information about it. The only thing I tracked down was from Total Flex Blog stating that yes, it's a prohormone, and possesses a A:A ratio of 300:20.

    Frankly, all I can determine is this is a methylated oral.

    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?
    I think it's a new compound. I don't expect there will be much outside of TFB.
  3. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    74240
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

    I read on another forum this is one is from Jake at antaeus, which in my mind means it will be pure gold just like msten and tzone.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    16323
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

    Promising, but not concrete. Don't suppose you have a link?
  5. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    74240
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

    Google the mfg they're a sponsor for phf
  6. New Member
    dm83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

    This is from another forum from a rep:

    "Triumphalis










    Here at Iron Legion we are very pleased to announce the release of our debut product - Triumphalis.

    Triumphalis:
    - enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion
    - causes a positive nitrogen balance
    - is orally effective
    - has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects
    - does not aromatize
    - causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

    Triumphalis has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

    Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

    We're extremely confident in our product - it has been rigorously tested for quality, and the science supporting its activity is sound. We could delay the launch for several months, and have a bunch of pointless "alpha" and "beta" tests, but we'd rather get it into your hands to enjoy. "




    Me, personally, I am going to take a back seat on this one and watch the threads over the next 6 months. I got some lgi alpha 20 on the way to use on next cycle starting in may.
  7. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    16323
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

    Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.
  8. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    74240
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Yeah, seems it's a wait and see situation. If I weren't presently getting damned familiar with my new best friend msten I'd give it a go.
    Bridge it. Msten 30/30/30/30/30 to Triumphalis xx/xx/xx/xx
  9. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    16323
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

    Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

    You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?
  10. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    74240
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Sure wouldn't mind slamming TUCDA and bridging it until I die or get superpowers, but I'm due in Mongolia in May and I don't feel like trying to push my PCT stash through customs. Somehow I imagine Mongolian prison would not be an anabolic time for me.

    You run msten at 30mg or that just something you've encountered in cycle logs?
    As a solo compound that seems to be where most people run it
  11. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    33173
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    11.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Anyone run this through a cycle yet?
    There are some ongoing logs of the product if you look around.
  12. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    16323
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

    Huh, not sure how I missed that. Thanks for the tip. Seems I have some searching to do.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in