Masteron anyone?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Test C is my TRT @120/week. I made awesome gains running 500 for 4 weeks, then 750 for 4 weeks. 750 was too much bloat and not worth it. Got a doc ordered blood test for T level in May so I need do eventually get back to 120/wk. After the bloodwork, I was thinking of Masteron + Test. I've seen lots of variations, low test c + high Mast, higher test c + low masteron, etc.
Just wondering who's run these together and what you thought? I'm excited for a dht base. Not worried about hair loss as I shave my head anyway, and prostate "feels good" according to the urologist who fingered me. Thanks

Edit..thinking 500 test c/wk + 400 mast e /wk

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Who fingered me

Lmfaoo

I'm running mast first time now at 525/week it's awesome for ai properties so far only week and half in. It's suppose to be very mild and nice

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to run less than 400mg weekly, the stuff makes me angry.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test C is my TRT @120/week. I made awesome gains running 500 for 4 weeks, then 750 for 4 weeks. 750 was too much bloat and not worth it. Got a doc ordered blood test for T level in May so I need do eventually get back to 120/wk. After the bloodwork, I was thinking of Masteron + Test. I've seen lots of variations, low test c + high Mast, higher test c + low masteron, etc.
Just wondering who's run these together and what you thought? I'm excited for a dht base. Not worried about hair loss as I shave my head anyway, and prostate "feels good" according to the urologist who fingered me. Thanks

Edit..thinking 500 test c/wk + 400 mast e /wk
Many report that Masteron and Proviron are very favorable. I have read of a very experienced guy who is experiencing 600mg-of-test-like-response to his TRT dose and Proviron at 25mg/day. They both reduce SHBG which elevates your free testosterone.

Androgenic hormones are beneficial when dosed right and with realistic expectation.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Many report that Masteron and Proviron are very favorable. I have read of a very experienced guy who is experiencing 600mg-of-test-like-response to his TRT dose and Proviron at 25mg/day. They both reduce SHBG which elevates your free testosterone.

Androgenic hormones are beneficial when dosed right and with realistic expectation.
The biggest problem I always see is the realistic expectations bit.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

True!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids reveal the way you are.

Anger only reveals what is inside of me. I can't blame anyone or anything but me for my response to a situation. I have learned that anger is only the symptom of something else that is going on inside of me.
It's the only thing i've ever used that noticably ramped up my aggression, including tren.

Tvirus

Tvirus

Banned
Awards

What are realistic expectations and who is to say what dose is right it all depends on your goal and how far you want to push your self !

threeFs

threeFs

Awards

Anger only reveals what is inside of me. I can't blame anyone or anything but me for my response to a situation. I have learned that anger is only the symptom of something else that is going on inside of me.
That's why I can't drink whiskey...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are realistic expectations and who is to say what dose is right it all depends on your goal and how far you want to push your self !
Is this a question or a exclamation?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So say a cruising dose of test (300mg/week) with a higher dose of mast would produce good results?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am running TRT dose of test E with 700mgs Mast Prop and 700mgs of Tren ACE and its ****ing amazing

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I am running TRT dose of test E with 700mgs Mast Prop and 700mgs of Tren ACE and its ****ing amazing
have you ever run masteron alone?(+test) Ever ran tren alone (with test)
I am contemplating a blend of test/mast/tren but I'm fraid of tren insomnia and prolactin issues. Also wanted to try masteron alone so I know its effects, then the glen after. Decisions decisions

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am contemplating a blend of test/mast/tren but I'm fraid of tren insomnia and prolactin issues. Also wanted to try masteron alone so I know its effects, then the glen after. Decisions decisions
I advise that you experience each individually as they can be synergistic in both the benefits and the negatives. Tren alone (TRT dose test) is very good so I hear.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

Couldn't agree more. If anything, E2 will cause mood swings and make a guy moody, but test won't. I agree also that test may help with aggression, which is not the same as anger. Every time I hear about "Roid Rage I just shake my head. I'd expect Biden to use that phrase, not educated people.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I am curious about Mast as well. I'm MPB prone though. But I could swear a while back someone posted something about using test and mast at a low dose with high dose EQ was a good way to get test blast results without the MPB.

Wouldn't Mast at any dosage rape the hairline? Or is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast? I are confuzzzd

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am curious about Mast as well. I'm MPB prone though. But I could swear a while back someone posted something about using test and mast at a low dose with high dose EQ was a good way to get test blast results without the MPB.

Wouldn't Mast at any dosage rape the hairline? Or is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast? I are confuzzzd
I don't understand what you mean by, "...is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast..." It's a derivative of DHT. It's going to give you DHT problems, like hair loss and "maybe" prostrate issues--maybe. In my opinion, I'd stay away from equip unless you don't mind thick blood.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Yeah just wasn't sure if Mast was somehow different with the sides. I figured it would be one to avoid but wanted to check.

As for the EQ, I don't mind giving blood, But maybe nandrolone is a better choice? I do have a need for it's joint helping properties. Is Deca easy enough on the hair for MPB guys?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I gave up on my hair. $20 clippers and a #0 guard. As for donating blood, there may be some ethics involved with that, unless you do like the YouTube vid where the guy does it himself...
So I will prob run masteron + test for now but I'm sure there's tren in my future

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave up on my hair. $20 clippers and a #0 guard. As for donating blood, there may be some ethics involved with that, unless you do like the YouTube vid where the guy does it himself...
So I will prob run masteron + test for now but I'm sure there's tren in my future
So what are the doses going to be brother.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just wasn't sure if Mast was somehow different with the sides. I figured it would be one to avoid but wanted to check.

As for the EQ, I don't mind giving blood, But maybe nandrolone is a better choice? I do have a need for it's joint helping properties. Is Deca easy enough on the hair for MPB guys?
You can't just give blood one time and get back to normal. You'd have to give about three pints a month for a couple of months to lower your RBC. That's not my wild aas guess, that came from a very knowledgeable doctor two days ago. But even at that, it's the on-cycle thickness that I'd be concerned about, not any PCT solution. Just take Proscar for DHT and stay away from Nandrolone.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Run tren alone many times....if you run Caber with it you wont get any prolactin issues.....Never have run mast alone.....but its awesome with tren and test. I run low test high tren and I have almost NO sides at all......night sweats....thats about it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Run tren alone many times....if you run Caber with it you wont get any prolactin issues.....Never have run mast alone.....but its awesome with tren and test. I run low test high tren and I have almost NO sides at all......night sweats....thats about it
I'm on high test with some deca right now, and I'm sweating like a ****ing pig. Night, day doesn't matter

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've sweat through the sheets just on test. So how about insomnia?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take Trazadone to sleep regularly anyway.... I've used valerian and melatonin in the past with success.....and theres always Advil PM, and NyQuil lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me put it this way....when I ran 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Tren E I couldnt sleep, sweated my ass off, had horrible anxiety, short temper, and no appetite. Thats what high test with tren does to me.... This time with high tren low test I sweat at night....and Im a little edgy....thats it

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me put it this way....when I ran 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Tren E I couldnt sleep, sweated my ass off, had horrible anxiety, short temper, and no appetite. Thats what high test with tren does to me.... This time with high tren low test I sweat at night....and Im a little edgy....thats it
I would agree that many experience that lower test lowers tren sides.
I take Trazadone to sleep regularly anyway.... I've used valerian and melatonin in the past with success.....and theres always Advil PM, and NyQuil lol
FYI on trazadone - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/226327-prolactin-agonists.html#post3901153

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I would agree that many experience that lower test lowers tren sides.
Not sure I understand how higher test would produce higher tren sides.

Instead of running test with the tren, the OP may want to run HCG or dbol. Combined with dbol, the combination would kick aas.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So as I, the OP, say..... should I runt mast + test or dive in head first and run a cut mix of test+tren+mast?
I am not really looking for massive size as bench 330, dead 450 and squat(weak) 330 is acceptable. I am really feeling like 1 vial of mast + test then 1 vial of the cut mix + test if appro-po
Thoughts?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So as I, the OP, say..... should I runt mast + test or dive in head first and run a cut mix of test+tren+mast?
I am not really looking for massive size as bench 330, dead 450 and squat(weak) 330 is acceptable. I am really feeling like 1 vial of mast + test then 1 vial of the cut mix + test if appro-po
Thoughts?
Given your choices, I'd go with HCG+tren+mast. I know you didn't mention HCG, but it makes more sense that running test. But ideally, to get the most out of your tren cycle, I'd run: HCG+tren+dbol. That is one of the most explosive combos out there.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
But as a man with 2 daughters, TRT, and a vasectomy, what really is hcg going to do for me? My balls are just for decoration now

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
But as a man with 2 daughters, TRT, and a vasectomy, what really is hcg going to do for me? My balls are just for decoration now
No, HCG will still produce test. Your testes remain in the scrotum where the leydig cells continue to produce testosterone. Your balls still function and are not just hanging there.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
No, HCG will still produce test. Your testes remain in the scrotum where the leydig cells continue to produce testosterone. Your balls still function and are not just hanging there.
I'll inquire to my doc but he feels as though a proper trt will require no AI nor hcg or anything else. He also feels that my last bloodwork at 525ng was "plenty high"

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'll inquire to my doc but he feels as though a proper trt will require no AI nor hcg or anything else. He also feels that my last bloodwork at 525ng was "plenty high"
All of that is going to change when you cycle. If you are on TRT dose, like 200 a week, then you should not need an AI, although he is wrong about HCG. You don't want to atrophisize the LH, leydig chain. You need to keep it functioning, although I've heard other TRT doctors say the same thing. Even on TRT you should stimulate the LH, etc... But ok, stay on your TRT dose of test, do the tren thing and if you want great results, add dbol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of that is going to change when you cycle. If you are on TRT dose, like 200 a week, then you should not need an AI,
Some aromatize more than others. 200 puts most reasonably above the physiological range and most aromatize and their E2 is often above the physiological range as well. 200 had me above both and I lowered my test instead of using an AI. Free test is still well placed at or just above the range. That is more important than the total test anyway.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this talk has my cycle meter going crazy! It's got me thinking 300mg test 600mg tren might be in my future. :p

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Some aromatize more than others. 200 puts most reasonably above the physiological range and most aromatize and their E2 is often above the physiological range as well. 200 had me above both and I lowered my test instead of using an AI. Free test is still well placed at or just above the range. That is more important than the total test anyway.
True, which is why I always advocate a blood panel to see where you are. My doctor prescribed TRT dose is 200mg per week and that puts me at around 800 on Monday and 650 on Friday. No AI needed with an E2 between 18-30 but DHT is elevated. I am very vigilant when it comes to monitoring my blood so I know what's going on at any given time and try to get away from the guess work. I have a friend who does quite well on 100mgs per week.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well, I pulled the trigger on the masteron. I'm excited also because I threw in a nandrolone to see if it will help with my shoulder as a last ditch effort before I agree to surgery. They want to remove 1-2cm of my clavicle since its rubbing against the humerus.
I was reading about blood plasma therapy but haven't found a doc around that does it. Also looked into hgh but same story.

So my baseline bloodwork in 7-10 days after my test levels return to acceptable range to TrT doc. Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I pulled the trigger on the masteron. I'm excited also because I threw in a nandrolone to see if it will help with my shoulder as a last ditch effort before I agree to surgery. They want to remove 1-2cm of my clavicle since its rubbing against the humerus.
I was reading about blood plasma therapy but haven't found a doc around that does it. Also looked into hgh but same story.

So my baseline bloodwork in 7-10 days after my test levels return to acceptable range to TrT doc. Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.
gomna log brother? I wanna follow the fun :)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.
HGH wouldn't help your condition, so no loss there... I'm going to make an obvious assumption that you are referring to nandrolone when you say deca? Also that you are using test cypionate but have no idea what ester is attached to your mast.

You should run mast at at least 400-500mgs per week. from there you can run test at 200mgs per week and deca at 100mgs per week, or test at 400mgs per week with deca at 200 or 300mgs per week. I don't know, it depends on what you want and how far you're willing to go. Just keep in mind you are off TRT so stay away from the doctor and keep in mind that deca will hang around for a long time after you stop.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
HGH wouldn't help your condition, so no loss there... I'm going to make an obvious assumption that you are referring to nandrolone when you say deca? Also that you are using test cypionate but have no idea what ester is attached to your mast.

You should run mast at at least 400-500mgs per week. from there you can run test at 200mgs per week and deca at 100mgs per week, or test at 400mgs per week with deca at 200 or 300mgs per week. I don't know, it depends on what you want and how far you're willing to go. Just keep in mind you are off TRT so stay away from the doctor and keep in mind that deca will hang around for a long time after you stop.
Sorry, test cyp, mast enanthate, nandrolone. As for nand lasting a long time, I've read that. But how would it show up in a testosterone draw? Should be at least 6 months until my next doc ordered draw.