Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

DAT dar done educated me haha
    I figured you'd probably like my lame reply. But my max lifts didn't go down but my endurance probably did a fraction. How's THAT?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

I figured you'd probably like my lame reply. But my max lifts didn't go down but my endurance probably did a fraction. How's THAT?
    That'll work man
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body
    Yeah when I started down the PH/PS road I had no idea what I was buying. I knew a lot about natty stuff but this was above. I ran a cycle with OTC pct before I knew what I was doing. It sucks that people just sell them and don't say hey bro you are buying steroids so treat them accordingly.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds[i cant remember last time i got nose bleed] prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense
    What were your dosages on this cycle
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    What were your dosages on this cycle
    ----60mg tvar/30 mg dzine
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

----60mg tvar/30 mg dzine
    So no high dose at all. Maybe just a weird reaction to stacking them together?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

What were your bp supps?
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

well for the tvar celery seed seems to work---for zine or sd ,not sure maybe hawthorn ?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

well for the tvar celery seed seems to work---for zine or sd ,not sure maybe hawthorn ?
    I see. I preloaded for like a month with ai cycle support compared to only 2 weeks last time and it seems to have helped so far
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Seems to me everyone reacts a little different when running their cycles
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

Ok here are my final results and thoughts. Iv been off for 5 days. i wrote all my workouts down, and after looking at everything the results were decent. It did not have a dramatic increase but a good boost then steady gains throughout. I had retained some water as i have already lost about 3 lbs but no strength has left and i look just as good. I didnt not put on much weight at all but the main benefit of this was it really made my physique look like a bodybuilder, it reduced fat while giving that extra pump and boost to the muscles, where i started getting comments and asked advice and stuff at the gym, just that little edge that made the huge difference. Strength gains were decent....
    dumbell Military:90x6 to 90x12 easy and 105's x 5
    Bench 275x5 to 275x8 and 305x4;
    Leg Press 12 plates x 11 and 14platesx6 to 14 plates x 10 reps my squat shot up and injured my leg so had to take it easy on squats
    Bent over rows 275x5 to 275x10
    and all other things like scullcrushers, curls, side laterals, etc went up
    id recommend it as a really good stacker in high dosage when trying to work on physique and not as concerned with straight mass or strength

as far as taking products that require conversion in the body....im done, i dont think the juice is worth the squeeze. I believe alot of the "amazing" results alot of the people get is from placebo and a change in there workoouts and diets. They get on a prohormone and immediately begin to workout harder and are not afraid to go heavy, and they start eating way better and taking in way way more calories and are taking all the right supplements to try and be healthy while on the prohormone. I have taken Epi/DMZ/Superdrol/max lmg/hdrol/pmag/trenavar so i have tried just about all of them. Superdrol works, but its active not a prohormone and it gave great results. And i also liked max lmg. Everyones body is different and i dont think my body converts prohormones well. A friend and i both bought the same Epistane from a local nutrition store his nuts shriveled within 2 weeks and started getting good gains, my nuts stayed big and gains were lackluster. There are some i am still keeping my eye on like m14ad and methylstenbolone. My next log with most likely be a Dianabol/Deca cycle
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanx for the review
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Thank for the review
    No,thank YOU.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post

No,thank YOU.
    Thanx professor
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.73%

Ok here are my final results and thoughts. Iv been off for 5 days. i wrote all my workouts down, and after looking at everything the results were decent. It did not have a dramatic increase but a good boost then steady gains throughout. I had retained some water as i have already lost about 3 lbs but no strength has left and i look just as good. I didnt not put on much weight at all but the main benefit of this was it really made my physique look like a bodybuilder, it reduced fat while giving that extra pump and boost to the muscles, where i started getting comments and asked advice and stuff at the gym, just that little edge that made the huge difference. Strength gains were decent....
    Leg Press 12 plates x 11 and 14platesx6 to 14 plates x 10 reps my squat shot up and injured my leg so had to take it easy on squats
    id recommend it as a really good stacker in high dosage when trying to work on physique and not as concerned with straight mass or strength

as far as taking products that require conversion in the body....im done, i dont think the juice is worth the squeeze. I believe alot of the "amazing" results alot of the people get is from placebo and a change in there workoouts and diets. They get on a prohormone and immediately begin to workout harder and are not afraid to go heavy, and they start eating way better and taking in way way more calories and are taking all the right supplements to try and be healthy while on the prohormone. I have taken Epi/DMZ/Superdrol/max lmg/hdrol/pmag/trenavar so i have tried just about all of them. Superdrol works, but its active not a prohormone and it gave great results. And i also liked max lmg. Everyones body is different and i dont think my body converts prohormones well. A friend and i both bought the same Epistane from a local nutrition store his nuts shriveled within 2 weeks and started getting good gains, my nuts stayed big and gains were lackluster. There are some i am still keeping my eye on like m14ad and methylstenbolone. My next log with most likely be a Dianabol/Deca cycle
    Very good review. I think you are underestimating the success of this cycle. Sounds like you achieved a nice recomp and SIGNIFICANT strength gains. Nice job!
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

----------------------------what did you think of DMZ?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    Very good review. I think you are underestimating the success of this cycle. Sounds like you achieved a nice recomp and SIGNIFICANT strength gains. Nice job!
    thank you, and yea it was a nice recomp and i got steady gains. cant complain as got no real side effects either
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

----------------------------what did you think of DMZ?
    DMZ was decent. Some people get great/SD like gains off DMZ while others dont respond as well. It is supposed to be easier on the liver than SD but i could still tell it was pretty strenuous and with not as good of gains as SD, gains were moderate, i liked this trenavar better everything accounted for. With that said it it took my bench to the next level while on it and maxed 335 which was the first time i had ever attempted weight over 315.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

DMZ was decent. Some people get great/SD like gains off DMZ while others dont respond as well. It is supposed to be easier on the liver than SD but i could still tell it was pretty strenuous and with not as good of gains as SD, gains were moderate, i liked this trenavar better everything accounted for. With that said it it took my bench to the next level while on it and maxed 335 which was the first time i had ever attempted weight over 315.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------same here with DMZ[actually DZINE]i think DMZ is a mix with some SD/MSTEN---anyway on the plus for Tvar [for me] no inj,its cheap,it helped me lose wt,good strength,not many sides[and theres plenty around]---even if the conversion to tren is low ,i think the metabolites have some value---the neg--i hear ya on this conversion crap somtimes you just want the straight compound--no messing around

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
  2. (Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle
    By machorox123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. Phantom Labs Phreak 1st Cycle
    By xGenericx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
  4. Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM