Shredded Labs X-Trenavar Cycle

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Just got in and started shredded labs x trenavar, its dosed to 30mg a pill. its somewhat newer and have not read any definite details on dosing have seen logs from 45-90mgs typically at 6 weeks and a decent amount of stright 60 for 30 days. iv also seen sleeplessness and night sweats be a problem at dosages over 60. Iv read alot already and not worried about it but any tips, advice, results or side effects from others who have taken tren prohormones (and not the old ones) would be appreciated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got in and started shredded labs x trenavar, its dosed to 30mg a pill. its somewhat newer and have not read any definite details on dosing have seen logs from 45-90mgs typically at 6 weeks and a decent amount of stright 60 for 30 days. iv also seen sleeplessness and night sweats be a problem at dosages over 60. Iv read alot already and not worried about it but any tips, advice, results or side effects from others who have taken tren prohormones (and not the old ones) would be appreciated.
I'm not sure what your experience level is but from what I understand about this PH is it converts to Tren directly. as with anything take a lower amount and see how you react. I know alot of people who have run tren ace at 75mg ed or even higher no problems so even if it has a crazy conversion rate of say 85% that would only about 50mg ed which I personally would have no issues with. I did have some BP issues and back pumps when I was running real tren ace at 150mgs ed

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm not sure what your experience level is but from what I understand about this PH is it converts to Tren directly. as with anything take a lower amount and see how you react. I know alot of people who have run tren ace at 75mg ed or even higher no problems so even if it has a crazy conversion rate of say 85% that would only about 50mg ed which I personally would have no issues with. I did have some BP issues and back pumps when I was running real tren ace at 150mgs ed
Nice u can run tren up to 150mg Ed. So far I've only been able to get it up to 50mg Ed. I've got a new game plan for my next run at tren. Think ill be able to get up to 100mg Ed. What Ai did u use with that high of a dose and how much test?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
awesome thanks for the tip. it does convert, supposedly at a pretty high percentage, to real trenbolone so its nice to see how actual trenbolone is dosed. i think im gonna stay at 60 for around 3 to 4 weeks and then if need be bump to 90, but yea it all depends on how my body reacts. im running solo and iv taken dmz solo and an epi/lmg combo. figured id give this a try and didnt want to take anything methylated this time

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice u can run tren up to 150mg Ed. So far I've only been able to get it up to 50mg Ed. I've got a new game plan for my next run at tren. Think ill be able to get up to 100mg Ed. What Ai did u use with that high of a dose and how much test?
Dont' get me wrong I didn't start out at that dose. But I'm pretty old school as far as this goes you can see my join date was 10 years ago and I was pinning long before I got here. The reason for the 75mg and 150mg dose was that back then we all home brewed fina and 75mg/ml was the standard. I have run 150mg ed for 3 weeks no test just 20mg of halotestin ed. NOW that is a cycle fina/halotestin talk about strength and aggression

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dont' get me wrong I didn't start out at that dose. But I'm pretty old school as far as this goes you can see my join date was 10 years ago and I was pinning long before I got here. The reason for the 75mg and 150mg dose was that back then we all home brewed fina and 75mg/ml was the standard. I have run 150mg ed for 3 weeks no test just 20mg of halotestin ed. NOW that is a cycle fina/halotestin talk about strength and aggression
U might be my new hero

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
do you think i should take erase on cycle a low dose

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
this is the beginning of my 9th day on trenavar. was thinking of bumpng up to 90mgs today and making my cycle look like this 60/90/90/90/120/120. is that too high? should i stay at 60mgs for another week?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No I think 90 is the dose a lot of people start at. I've read some logs of people running it to 200mg ed

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
thanks. iv just seen such a range of dosage with this product. but ya im gonna bump up to 90. then keep going up based on how my body reacts.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of trenavar for 6 weeks. My sweet spot was 90 mg. sides were only low libido. So on the 3 rd week I added in 4 ad to get the boys going again. Gain a solid 15 lbs lost 5 lbs post cycle.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I ran a cycle of trenavar for 6 weeks. My sweet spot was 90 mg. sides were only low libido. So on the 3 rd week I added in 4 ad to get the boys going again. Gain a solid 15 lbs lost 5 lbs post cycle.
15 lbs thats really good, especially keeping 10 of it. im excited for it to start really feeling the effects
and thanks for the tip on the 4 ad. i saw that it has that effects on pretty much everyone that takes it.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
have not had any side effects except my dreams have become extremely vivid. i woke up last night screaming and jumping out of my bed and running out of my room, and took me a second to realize wasnt dreaming anymore...it was ridiculous haha.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
have not had any side effects except my dreams have become extremely vivid. i woke up last night screaming and jumping out of my bed and running out of my room, and took me a second to realize I wasnt dreaming, and two hookers were dead on the floor
haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
update?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
its been 3 weeks. the stuff really started working on day 18 i did shoulders and triceps and the difference was definately noticeable. didnt feel tired between sets, went from military press 185x4 to 185x8 and could of done more but wanted to try 205 and ended up getting that 4 times. No side real side effects to report. im gonna check my weight today

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice, good to hear. You noticed a major difference in body composition this far in?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Nice, good to hear. You noticed a major difference in body composition this far in?
nothing too noticeable just more muscular, but i dont think iv started losing much bodyfat.

im actually deciding where i want to take my diet the final three weeks which will be 90/120/120. the past 2 weeks i really upped my calories and have been eating alot more wanting to ensure my body has enough to put on muscle, but i know that trenavar is great is preserving muscle in a calorie deficit diet and allow you to cut up and look really good, it's just my psyche cant handle it...i want to make great strenght gains and put on as much muscle mass as i can haha. but hopefully ill loose fat

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
tis is the goal of everyone in our sport muscle growth and fat loss!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
nothing too noticeable just more muscular, but i dont think iv started losing much bodyfat.

im actually deciding where i want to take my diet the final three weeks which will be 90/120/120. the past 2 weeks i really upped my calories and have been eating alot more wanting to ensure my body has enough to put on muscle, but i know that trenavar is great is preserving muscle in a calorie deficit diet and allow you to cut up and look really good, it's just my psyche cant handle it...i want to make great strenght gains and put on as much muscle mass as i can haha. but hopefully ill loose fat
You will start to notice a big drop in bf around week 4 give or take a few days. at least thats when i started noticing it! do you feel like your body temp is higher than normal?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
You will start to notice a big drop in bf around week 4 give or take a few days. at least thats when i started noticing it! do you feel like your body temp is higher than normal?
I hope thats the case. Only thing iv noticed is heavier sweating in the gym...but may not necesarily be from the stuff. what was your dosage and how long did you take?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I hope thats the case. Only thing iv noticed is heavier sweating in the gym...but may not necesarily be from the stuff. what was your dosage and how long did you take?
I did 90/90/105/105/105/105. I was also running SD and Stano, but I've never had a higher core body temp or night sweats from either of those compounds, and I got both of those sides while on this cycle. Skin was flushed as well.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I did 90/90/105/105/105/105. I was also running SD and Stano, but I've never had a higher core body temp or night sweats from either of those compounds, and I got both of those sides while on this cycle. Skin was flushed as well.
i just realized that if i wanted to run my last 2 weeks at 120 id need another bottle, so i just decided that i want to make this worth while so i ordered another bottle and instead of waiting another week just gonna start 120mgs today and have mine look like 60/90/90/120/120/120.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
wow it seems like this stuff is just targeting my shoulders haha. just the first day of my 4th week and got dumbell military 90x12 and after was able to do the 100s x4 most iv ever done. most iv ever done the 100s was twice with help on the first, and the last time i tried i could even get, this time 4 and not even halfway....

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
it seemed like it hit fast, definately noticing fat loss now. abs appearing very nicely, seratus lookn good and waist thinning. skin has become noticeably oilier.

Also found a bottle of ai life support basically full. definately needed it

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,have some of this I may be using in near future!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am definitely fallowing along for the updates I have 2 bottles of Rizen and a bottle of the 30mg x-tren to stack in. Howss the sex drive been at the higher dosage? My lady lives with me and she gets all self conscious when I cant get it in, Whiskey dick any one? Its either that or LGI alph 20

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I am definitely fallowing along for the updates I have 2 bottles of Rizen and a bottle of the 30mg x-tren to stack in. Howss the sex drive been at the higher dosage? My lady lives with me and she gets all self conscious when I cant get it in, Whiskey dick any one? Its either that or LGI alph 20
ya sex drive is low, but everything works fine and no issues with performance, just not so interested as usual. and ya the rizen tren/epi with extra tren should be a good stack. the epi should negate alot of the sides that trenavar can give, although i havent really had any

also i got my 3rd bottle, its a different batch number and the bottle is different...i ordered from a different website, both sites are reputable so think its just Shredded Labs using a different bottle, but still makes me a little skeptical.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is your new one the black and light blue bottle? If so thats what I got. I think their old bottles were white and... red?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
it seemed like it hit fast, definately noticing fat loss now. abs appearing very nicely, seratus lookn good and waist thinning. skin has become noticeably oilier.

Also found a bottle of ai life support basically full. definately needed it
Glad you're noticing it! I can't wait to get my cycle started. I'm preloading stano for the next 5 days then its off to the races with SD and Tren.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
shredded_labs_x-trenavar_60c.jpg
this is what mine looks like. the other is almost identical just had a couple things different like cap and stuff, but different batch numbers. i really dont think theres any chance theres counterfeits, and all the tests of their new x trenavar in 30mgs have tested to be legit, i know there was some issues with their old trenavar supps and also some complaints of people who have taken their Alpha 1, but their x tren has come back good and is selln like crazy on alot of websites.

And "truthwalker" that sound sweet, SD/trenavar should be amazing. how are you gonna dose and length?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice it should be legit I wouldnt be worried about the cap. Well good luck on the gains Ill be fallowing along! Kill it brother.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
What do you plan on running for PCT for tvar? Obviously not Nolva, so Clomid or Torem?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
What do you plan on running for PCT for tvar? Obviously not Nolva, so Clomid or Torem?
Actually, I am running Nolva for PCT. You're just not supposed to run it on cycle. I know youre not "supposed" to do so, but that is broscience. There are no studies I have found to indicate Nolva upregulates PgR, but I've read a couple of research studies that indicate Nolva actually DOWNregulates PgR, and a lot of anecdotal evidence on other boards indicates that Nolva actually has worked to remove tren induced gyno. Here is a quote:

Tamoxifen inhibits prolactin signal transduction in ER - NOG-8 mammary epithelial cells.
Das R, Vonderhaar BK.
Laboratory of Tumor Immunology and Biology, National Cancer Institute

Tamoxifen (TAM), an antiestrogen, also acts as an antilactogen in mammary cells. In the present study we analyze the effect of TAM on the signal transduction pathway for prolactin (Prl). TAM bound specifically to NOG-8, an estrogen receptor-negative mammary cell line. Within 5 min of Prl treatment, raf-1, MEK and MAP kinase were induced 2-3-fold over the control level. TAM completely inhibited this Prl-induced activation of kinases as well as Prl binding and cell growth. These results indicate the potential role of TAM as an antilactogen in Prl responsive systems.
Just google "how does nolva affect prolactin" and "can nolva reduce tren gyno" and "is nolva ok for tren pct". you will find that even a lot of the bros saying don't use nolva with tren on cycle, that nolva is ok for pct. I am more than happy to be a guinea pig and have torem as a backup in case broscience proves to be true.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
My strength in my shoulders is shootn up. Today I got the 100s on dumbell military press 6 times. Pumps are amazing. my body has normalized w the dose, i had gotten a couple pimples last week on my head, skin clearing up and less oily.

friday will be the end of 4 weeks, im just gonna finish off the bottles i have so my cycle will be almost 8 weeks which i think is probably good for this compound.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
will you be posting up pics? :D i wanna see nudezzzzz

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My strength in my shoulders is shootn up. Today I got the 100s on dumbell military press 6 times. Pumps are amazing. my body has normalized w the dose, i had gotten a couple pimples last week on my head, skin clearing up and less oily.

friday will be the end of 4 weeks, im just gonna finish off the bottles i have so my cycle will be almost 8 weeks which i think is probably good for this compound.
100lbs on dbs is huge bro nice work!!!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I ran 4ad on the 3rd week on trenavar my libido took a nose dive on that week. Other then that, ran it practically solo. Gain 15lbs kept 11 of them.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
just was thining and wanted to get yalls opinion. Superdrol is banned and im probably never going to run it again because id probably just get dbol or something since its illegal anyways and wont have the convenience and price of a website, but i was lookn through my stuff and i have 38 10mg pills leftover from earlier and was thinking of throwing it in at the end of my trenavar cycle here..backloading i guess at a low dose of 10mgs for 10 days then 20mgs for 14 days. i wont be running anything till atleast next fall so. i have had no sides, my balls are still big i have ai life support. curious to what ya think and if the dosage is too low to even be worth it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man I would save it and look into a product called Celtic-mass or something similar. Esp if you have already got what you wanted out of the tren.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
last week was the first time i returned to flat bench in a while so i was worried about whered id be at even w the trenavar last weeks was decent, my chest workout today was really good. got 7 w 275, proly could of gott one or two more but wanted to go up. got 315. my pr is 335 which i think i will either match or surpass by then end with this only being my 2nd workout w flat bench in months. Bodyfat still goin down steadily im staying right around 193lbs, abs showing better, biceps too. i have a feeling weight will go up by the end

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
weight has stayed the same, no sides at all. balls not atrophied. Blood pressure is 119 and 59, very low. no real increase in gains after like 2-3 week period when i had an increase in strength and started to notice a leaning effect. started getting skeptical last week, hoping that i did not start a good bottle move to some dhea or something and then going back to a legit bottle but i think im going to up the dose to 150mgs if not 180 to finish out just to see if i can get something id like to get a nightsweat or shrunken nuts just to know that i havent been taking flour for the past couple weeks.

In the end can not really complain though because since taking i have kept my protein extremely high and have trained hard,and ill salavage it out no matter what because i started SD last friday, low dose but cant imagine not even gaining 5lbs of muscle after a long cycle like this

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
just was thining and wanted to get yalls opinion. Superdrol is banned and im probably never going to run it again because id probably just get dbol or something since its illegal anyways and wont have the convenience and price of a website, but i was lookn through my stuff and i have 38 10mg pills leftover from earlier and was thinking of throwing it in at the end of my trenavar cycle here..backloading i guess at a low dose of 10mgs for 10 days then 20mgs for 14 days. i wont be running anything till atleast next fall so. i have had no sides, my balls are still big i have ai life support. curious to what ya think and if the dosage is too low to even be worth it.
I'd definitely run it at 20 ED. It'd be good gains and a good cut

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
weight has stayed the same, no sides at all. balls not atrophied. Blood pressure is 119 and 59, very low. no real increase in gains after like 2-3 week period when i had an increase in strength and started to notice a leaning effect. started getting skeptical last week, hoping that i did not start a good bottle move to some dhea or something and then going back to a legit bottle but i think im going to up the dose to 150mgs if not 180 to finish out just to see if i can get something id like to get a nightsweat or shrunken nuts just to know that i havent been taking flour for the past couple weeks.

In the end can not really complain though because since taking i have kept my protein extremely high and have trained hard,and ill salavage it out no matter what because i started SD last friday, low dose but cant imagine not even gaining 5lbs of muscle after a long cycle like this
You have gained Zero weight????

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later
I don't really know how to respond to this. you should get blood work done man. are you taking any liver supps? id like to see pics too. im kinda :jaw: tbh lol