Shredded Labs X-Trenavar Cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. yes always use liver protaction ---ALA 600 MG PD/LECITHIN -PPC 800 MG

2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I just looked up the study that you mentioned I believe it was dated 2011 and I must say it was a very interested read. Have you been documenting the progress, sides, and quality of life changes? I really hope so because it is a novel science experiment. Have you ever tried to use the trenbolone in combo with traditional trt? Or spoken to a doctor about what you are doing? I am a personal believer that a cocktail of ingredients would be more beneficial for replacement therapy that an single ingredient. I look forward to your update.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have lost 45pnds [mostly bf i expect] im 6.3-250 now--only sides BP --no deca dick--im very warm all the time--sleep fine--tren with traditional trt would imply test and that seemS to give me high BP--no DOCTORS
    •   

3. couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time

4. Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time
    Not telling you what to do but taking Fina pellets orally is extremely harmful to your body.. look it up

5. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Not telling you what to do but taking Fina pellets orally is extremely harmful to your body.. look it up
    ----------i was just using as example--i dont do that anymore
    •   

6. That's cool My buddy use to eat them like tictacs until I read a good article about how harmful they were

7. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Shredded Labs scares me for some reason. If one product is bunk then I automatically assembly that the rest could be shady and I stay away but maybe they are 150% g2g
    yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im kinda pissed cuz I already bought their shizz. Im going to be stacking after their epi and tren after I run my P.N.I sponsored Prodigy pre work out sup log. And TBH i am way more pumped for my PNI Prodigy run than I am the pro hormone trail!
    it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16

8. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16
    This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now

9. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now
    I will log my run with their rizen and x tren when I get around to using it. I know I used their recomp ( erase) and their DAA both good values and felt like they were working. But if their PH are booty their prices will be too good to be true
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

10. wow.... strength shot up, starting to add some lbs

11. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    wow.... strength shot up, starting to add some lbs
    You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.

12. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.
    yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
    have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post

yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
    have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.
    Ok thanks man. Yeah SD is no joke. I did one bottle before it was banned and haven't purchased any more

14. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Ok thanks man. Yeah SD is no joke. I did one bottle before it was banned and haven't purchased any more
    What were your results like when you ran SD?

15. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

What were your results like when you ran SD?
    The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.
    Nice always looking to see what people gain from SD as I will be running it in the next year or so

17. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?

18. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?
    Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.

19. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.
    How was that for an educated answer? LOL

20. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

I know what you mean. My first cycle lifting heavier weight just seemed so easy in comparison to off cycle weights

21. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

How was that for an educated answer? LOL
    DAT dar done educated me haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

DAT dar done educated me haha
    I figured you'd probably like my lame reply. But my max lifts didn't go down but my endurance probably did a fraction. How's THAT?

23. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

I figured you'd probably like my lame reply. But my max lifts didn't go down but my endurance probably did a fraction. How's THAT?
    That'll work man

24. over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body

25. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    over two years ago i was sold superdrol at a store had no idea what it was but sounded amazing and started immediatley at 30mgs within two weeks my bench had added like 40 lbs but due to outside factors had to stop halfway and lost everything, probably for the best considering the havoc it wa doing on my body
    Yeah when I started down the PH/PS road I had no idea what I was buying. I knew a lot about natty stuff but this was above. I ran a cycle with OTC pct before I knew what I was doing. It sucks that people just sell them and don't say hey bro you are buying steroids so treat them accordingly.

26. i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds[i cant remember last time i got nose bleed] prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense

27. Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    i tried stacking tvar with dzine for 2 wks---started getting bad nose bleeds prob because 2 dry compounds and BP--but it was pretty intense
    What were your dosages on this cycle

28. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    What were your dosages on this cycle
    ----60mg tvar/30 mg dzine

29. Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    ----60mg tvar/30 mg dzine
    So no high dose at all. Maybe just a weird reaction to stacking them together?

30. What were your bp supps?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
  2. (Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle
    By machorox123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. Phantom Labs Phreak 1st Cycle
    By xGenericx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
  4. Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM