Shredded Labs X-Trenavar Cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    My strength in my shoulders is shootn up. Today I got the 100s on dumbell military press 6 times. Pumps are amazing. my body has normalized w the dose, i had gotten a couple pimples last week on my head, skin clearing up and less oily.

friday will be the end of 4 weeks, im just gonna finish off the bottles i have so my cycle will be almost 8 weeks which i think is probably good for this compound.
    100lbs on dbs is huge bro nice work!!!
    RIP IRONFLEX

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.33%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I am definitely fallowing along for the updates I have 2 bottles of Rizen and a bottle of the 30mg x-tren to stack in. Howss the sex drive been at the higher dosage? My lady lives with me and she gets all self conscious when I cant get it in, Whiskey dick any one? Its either that or LGI alph 20
    I ran 4ad on the 3rd week on trenavar my libido took a nose dive on that week. Other then that, ran it practically solo. Gain 15lbs kept 11 of them.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

just was thining and wanted to get yalls opinion. Superdrol is banned and im probably never going to run it again because id probably just get dbol or something since its illegal anyways and wont have the convenience and price of a website, but i was lookn through my stuff and i have 38 10mg pills leftover from earlier and was thinking of throwing it in at the end of my trenavar cycle here..backloading i guess at a low dose of 10mgs for 10 days then 20mgs for 14 days. i wont be running anything till atleast next fall so. i have had no sides, my balls are still big i have ai life support. curious to what ya think and if the dosage is too low to even be worth it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey man I would save it and look into a product called Celtic-mass or something similar. Esp if you have already got what you wanted out of the tren.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

last week was the first time i returned to flat bench in a while so i was worried about whered id be at even w the trenavar last weeks was decent, my chest workout today was really good. got 7 w 275, proly could of gott one or two more but wanted to go up. got 315. my pr is 335 which i think i will either match or surpass by then end with this only being my 2nd workout w flat bench in months. Bodyfat still goin down steadily im staying right around 193lbs, abs showing better, biceps too. i have a feeling weight will go up by the end
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

weight has stayed the same, no sides at all. balls not atrophied. Blood pressure is 119 and 59, very low. no real increase in gains after like 2-3 week period when i had an increase in strength and started to notice a leaning effect. started getting skeptical last week, hoping that i did not start a good bottle move to some dhea or something and then going back to a legit bottle but i think im going to up the dose to 150mgs if not 180 to finish out just to see if i can get something id like to get a nightsweat or shrunken nuts just to know that i havent been taking flour for the past couple weeks.

In the end can not really complain though because since taking i have kept my protein extremely high and have trained hard,and ill salavage it out no matter what because i started SD last friday, low dose but cant imagine not even gaining 5lbs of muscle after a long cycle like this
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just was thining and wanted to get yalls opinion. Superdrol is banned and im probably never going to run it again because id probably just get dbol or something since its illegal anyways and wont have the convenience and price of a website, but i was lookn through my stuff and i have 38 10mg pills leftover from earlier and was thinking of throwing it in at the end of my trenavar cycle here..backloading i guess at a low dose of 10mgs for 10 days then 20mgs for 14 days. i wont be running anything till atleast next fall so. i have had no sides, my balls are still big i have ai life support. curious to what ya think and if the dosage is too low to even be worth it.
    I'd definitely run it at 20 ED. It'd be good gains and a good cut
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

weight has stayed the same, no sides at all. balls not atrophied. Blood pressure is 119 and 59, very low. no real increase in gains after like 2-3 week period when i had an increase in strength and started to notice a leaning effect. started getting skeptical last week, hoping that i did not start a good bottle move to some dhea or something and then going back to a legit bottle but i think im going to up the dose to 150mgs if not 180 to finish out just to see if i can get something id like to get a nightsweat or shrunken nuts just to know that i havent been taking flour for the past couple weeks.

In the end can not really complain though because since taking i have kept my protein extremely high and have trained hard,and ill salavage it out no matter what because i started SD last friday, low dose but cant imagine not even gaining 5lbs of muscle after a long cycle like this
    You have gained Zero weight????
    RIP IRONFLEX
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    i dont post on here much anymore but ill comment on trenavar ---ive been "on cycle" now for well over 10 months ---50/60 mg once a day,on a low carb/low sugar diet---i have lost 45pnds and maintained muscle mass ,if not gained muscle---i consider this more like a form of HRT at this point --by the way i have plenty of weight lifting experience---i got this idea from a pub med study that compared testosterone to low dose trenbolone--this works great for me[better than anything else- and ive tried everything] the only other things i use are low dose t3/and low dose of letro to keep test from going to zero.i can imagine my estrogen levels are very low but im trying to get cut up.i have not had any blood work done and the only time i feel side effects is when i try to stack other hormones such as mecha my BP went pretty high.i have been reading about how long cycles and HRT cause polyciema [high red blood cell] and can cause blood clotts and stroke so ive been adding baby asprin to thin the blood---more later
    I don't really know how to respond to this. you should get blood work done man. are you taking any liver supps? id like to see pics too. im kinda tbh lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

I just looked up the study that you mentioned I believe it was dated 2011 and I must say it was a very interested read. Have you been documenting the progress, sides, and quality of life changes? I really hope so because it is a novel science experiment. Have you ever tried to use the trenbolone in combo with traditional trt? Or spoken to a doctor about what you are doing? I am a personal believer that a cocktail of ingredients would be more beneficial for replacement therapy that an single ingredient. I look forward to your update.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Very interesting .. I will subscribe to anything you start on this subject. I want to know the long term benefits /outcome
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

interesting. cant think cause problems for your own natural test production

and McCrew, yes i have not gained any lbs. the first couple weeks with my strength gain i thought the weight would shoot up pretty soon after but didnt, thinking either i should have kept upping dose or possiblly the potency of the 2nd bottle was crap. to make this worth it im gonne do these last couple weeks at 180mgs w 20mgs of superdrol. and this will probably be my last prohormone
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Shredded Labs scares me for some reason. If one product is bunk then I automatically assembly that the rest could be shady and I stay away but maybe they are 150% g2g
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

interesting. cant think cause problems for your own natural test production

and McCrew, yes i have not gained any lbs. the first couple weeks with my strength gain i thought the weight would shoot up pretty soon after but didnt, thinking either i should have kept upping dose or possiblly the potency of the 2nd bottle was crap. to make this worth it im gonne do these last couple weeks at 180mgs w 20mgs of superdrol. and this will probably be my last prohormone
    If you have the will and the connections real gear is way better. You would laugh at the comparison. Plus the gains in size, definition and strength are easy to keep with the correct diet. If my connection hadn’t been a moron I wouldn’t be playing with P-H/ DS again.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Shredded Labs scares me for some reason. If one product is bunk then I automatically assembly that the rest could be shady and I stay away but maybe they are 150% g2g
    Im kinda pissed cuz I already bought their shizz. Im going to be stacking after their epi and tren after I run my P.N.I sponsored Prodigy pre work out sup log. And TBH i am way more pumped for my PNI Prodigy run than I am the pro hormone trail!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.88%

Not to barge in but I'm at the end of week 3 of Xtren / Epi/Stano and have definitely felt the X-Tren from the 2nd week . I know it's this because the last time I took Epi it didn't kick in til week 3 I have had night sweats and my body temp has risen consistent with Tren. I've taken legit Trenbalone acetate in the past back when we made it from Finaplex pellets ( crazy ****) granted the isn't as strong but have had similar yet milder results
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Not to barge in but I'm at the end of week 3 of Xtren / Epi/Stano and have definitely felt the X-Tren from the 2nd week . I know it's this because the last time I took Epi it didn't kick in til week 3 I have had night sweats and my body temp has risen consistent with Tren. I've taken legit Trenbalone acetate in the past back when we made it from Finaplex pellets ( crazy ****) granted the isn't as strong but have had similar yet milder results
    Are you using the shredded labs X-tren?
    RIP IRONFLEX
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Epi hammers me by the end of first week. Maybe my body is different. When my weight shoots up that quick I know that a compound is kicking in. But CEL Estane hit me way harder than Havoc. Not sure why. I think the compound is tiny bit tweaked. Or maybe more pure. I know people don't recommend Havoc for women but some other forms are ok. Havoc has more androgenic sides
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.88%

Are you using the shredded labs X-tren?
    Yup. Started at 90 for two weeks then I added a 10mg tren elite to Bump to 100mg this week
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

yes always use liver protaction ---ALA 600 MG PD/LECITHIN -PPC 800 MG
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

I just looked up the study that you mentioned I believe it was dated 2011 and I must say it was a very interested read. Have you been documenting the progress, sides, and quality of life changes? I really hope so because it is a novel science experiment. Have you ever tried to use the trenbolone in combo with traditional trt? Or spoken to a doctor about what you are doing? I am a personal believer that a cocktail of ingredients would be more beneficial for replacement therapy that an single ingredient. I look forward to your update.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have lost 45pnds [mostly bf i expect] im 6.3-250 now--only sides BP --no deca dick--im very warm all the time--sleep fine--tren with traditional trt would imply test and that seemS to give me high BP--no DOCTORS
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.88%

couple things about T-VAR --i take it with cocnut oil --supposed to amp oral androgens--[i can feel it on only 60mg per day]ive tried tren ace inject/and pellets oral-[on these i always got a progesterone kind of feel]-more twards fat gain]- i get more out of T-VAR--dry LBM-not mass---nobody knows for sure what trendione/epitren effects are--i suspect they have some value.compared to most other steroids after about a month your body tries to fight extra androgens by raising estrogen/cortisol---tren lowers estrogen--no progestin feel--and blocks cort by fitting into there receptors--so the body doesnt really have any way to stop progress over time
    Not telling you what to do but taking Fina pellets orally is extremely harmful to your body.. look it up
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

Not telling you what to do but taking Fina pellets orally is extremely harmful to your body.. look it up
    ----------i was just using as example--i dont do that anymore
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.88%

That's cool My buddy use to eat them like tictacs until I read a good article about how harmful they were
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

Im kinda pissed cuz I already bought their shizz. Im going to be stacking after their epi and tren after I run my P.N.I sponsored Prodigy pre work out sup log. And TBH i am way more pumped for my PNI Prodigy run than I am the pro hormone trail!
    it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

yea i know they had alpha 1 and some other stuff test as pure dhea powder, but then supposedly after that their stuff got tested and everything came back good...

it should be fine, whats your batch number and date? i think that the newer the stuff the less you have to worry, it was at the begining of the year they got exposed with bunk crap and they gave full refunds so i doubt theyll have any bad product now. the date on my in dec 16
    This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

This was why I am leery but I'm happy to change my opinion if they are legit now
    I will log my run with their rizen and x tren when I get around to using it. I know I used their recomp ( erase) and their DAA both good values and felt like they were working. But if their PH are booty their prices will be too good to be true
    RIP IRONFLEX
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

wow.... strength shot up, starting to add some lbs
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

wow.... strength shot up, starting to add some lbs
    You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

You've been at this 5 weeks correct? What's the weight gain,.fat loss, and your caloric intake like? Im curious as I'm only 11 days into my Tren PH cycle.
    yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
    have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

yes friday will be 6 weeks. i had the intitial increase in strength at i think after 2 weeks, i have it written in here somewhere where i went from 1 week to the next where i went up like 20lbs on my military press and a leaning effect started. then i dont know if my body got used and evened out to it or 2nd bottle was bunk but i kept making minimal strength gains w no weight gain. so switched bottles and upped the dosage and added the sd.

weight gain: now have put on a clean 4 lbs in like 4 days and great strength gains again. I dont know fat percentage, i dont do calipers or anything just eye test, but have definately lost fat. stomach and abs way better, bicep definition etc.
    have stayed clean on diet but not eating in caloric deficit and still been able to lose bodyfat.
    Ok thanks man. Yeah SD is no joke. I did one bottle before it was banned and haven't purchased any more
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Ok thanks man. Yeah SD is no joke. I did one bottle before it was banned and haven't purchased any more
    What were your results like when you ran SD?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

What were your results like when you ran SD?
    The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

The weight came on brutally fast. Strength was awesome too. I put on 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. And then my schedule went nuts and I couldn't train as hard but the weight stayed rite on. Not a lot of lethargy.
    Nice always looking to see what people gain from SD as I will be running it in the next year or so
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

Did your strength stay on board as well after the cycle? Or did it fall off at all?
    Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%

Well when not on cycle the desire to yank heavy weights around can leave but I could still do the same weights when I wanted to. I mean on cycle strength never feels the same.
    How was that for an educated answer? LOL
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

I know what you mean. My first cycle lifting heavier weight just seemed so easy in comparison to off cycle weights

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
  2. (Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle
    By machorox123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. Phantom Labs Phreak 1st Cycle
    By xGenericx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
  4. Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM