cel MDROL consumer info

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

cel MDROL consumer info

Recieved some emails regarding recently purchased competitive edge labs mdrol with stamped lot number and exp date of 2015.

there is no mdrol with an exp date of 2015, thats just redonkulous.

If you have a bottle, I do not know, nor have any way of knowing whether it contains sd in those fake white capules or not.

but if you see mdrol for sale, or in stock somewhere, be smart. dont buy it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.12%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Recieved some emails regarding recently purchased competitive edge labs mdrol with stamped lot number and exp date of 2015.

If you have a bottle, I do not know, nor have any way of knowing whether it contains sd in those fake white capules or not.

I got suckered into this, but can also confirm that this counterfeit is actually active. I tracked to some South American retailers and forums. Their rumors were that it was actually anadrol disguised as SD. Don't know how valid this is, but the gains I experienced kick starting a test cycle don't lie. Also the drop in strength when the kickstart ended don't lie. I don't know if its anadrol or just a legit counterfeit but it does work. Does this mean you should take it....that's up to you and only you, but as op said it isn't real CEL M Drol.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

I'm going with Dianabol then
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post

I got suckered into this, but can also confirm that this counterfeit is actually active. I tracked to some South American retailers and forums. Their rumors were that it was actually anadrol disguised as SD. Don't know how valid this is, but the gains I experienced kick starting a test cycle don't lie. Also the drop in strength when the kickstart ended don't lie. I don't know if its anadrol or just a legit counterfeit but it does work. Does this mean you should take it....that's up to you and only you, but as op said it isn't real CEL M Drol.
    U can buy legit sd out of other country's, it's only banned in the USA. Plus several UGL are producing. I don't think some one would package androl as sd. That would be a loss in money. They might have made fake cel labels and put them on some other sd. To sell it at a higher cost.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.12%

Well like I said they were mainly Brazilian rumors. But I think they could substitute anadrol cost effectively, however it would be much easier to just get raw SD and counterfeit the bottle. Nonetheless it was active. I wouldn't buy it again as you can get GP super for half the price and you know that's real.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: cel MDROL consumer info

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Jbryand if I find a bottle of Designer Supplements Superdrol with an expiration date of 2016 do you think It's Legit???
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How about 2013 ? I have some with that date

Similar Forum Threads

1. Expired CEL MDrol..toss it?
    By StellaArtois in forum Anabolics