4-DHEA vs. DHT

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't decide what to run on my next cycle to help keep libidio up and lethargy to a minimum, but I am most concerned with maintaining my sex drive. Can anyone tell me which would be better, a 4-dhea product or something like stano that converts to dht? Thanks guys

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would be my first choice, obviously if you look enough you can find some places, but I am tenative to take the leap of faith and pay for something that could not be legit or whatever. Also there is the wife, I honestly don't think she would care about the test, its the needles she would not like to see in the house.

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It will be 8 weeks of trenazone, starting at 1.5 ml moving up to 2, stacked with 6 weeks of dmz at 30 mg, plus something like bulk up or ams 4-ad rde OR stano or androhard, although I don't have 8 weeks worth of androhard left over. Just can't decide which....

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I respond better to 4- dhea in the libido and mood department. Horny and a good relaxed mood.

DHT supps make me not quite as horny and I wanna climb the highest tree and pound my chest.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found a combination of the two to be best. It depends on your susceptibility to estrogen conversion (4-dhea > dione > and so forth). 5-Alpha Test ( stano product) taken 2-3 times per day with a couple of AMS 4-AD tabs is solid.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have found a combination of the two to be best. It depends on your susceptibility to estrogen conversion (4-dhea > dione > and so forth). 5-Alpha Test ( stano product) taken 2-3 times per day with a couple of AMS 4-AD tabs is solid.
Good advice.

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Dang I had not looked into 5-alpha test before but the reviews are pretty good. I guess I am sold on running both plus the dmz and trenazone. I just realized a couple weeks ago it was last summer since someone asked me if I was on steroids. The next 8 weeks should rectify that! :)