DMZ/Havoc/Trenazone

eric40817

Awards
I see a lot of people that have ran DMZ/TZone, or Havoc/TZone, but never a combo of the three. Im curious if combining these three would make for a great cycle, or a great waste.

I was planning a Trenazone/Havoc recomp in a month or so, but after coming across my Forged DMZ I started thinking.

I was thinking something along the lines of what might look like this

DMZ: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 00 / 00
Havoc: 00 / 00 / 30 / 30-40 / 40 / 40
TZone: 1mL / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1.5 / 1.5

Im not sure about overlapping the DMZ and Havoc for those two weeks though. I even though of starting the DMZ sooner and making it 8 weeks in total:

DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0/0/0
Havoc 0/0/0/0/30/40/40/40
TZone 0/0/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

Would be running Formeron @ 2 pumps/day throughout as well. I havent been able to locate Stano but if I did should I through that in as well to use as a test base? I know... 4 compounds - wtf is this guy doing? Total noob-ish I know.
Im more or less just wondering why I havent seen these three, in some way, put together, other than people saying not to put 2 methyls together. Which I understand, but I feel that if you take all the necessary supports and refrain from drinking which I dont do anyway, that a couple weeks of stacked methyls at a lower dose is fine. My logic is, whats the difference on your liver if you take dmz and havoc at 30mgs each, or run havoc solo at 50-60mgs? Also want to know if what I came up with would be g2g.

Someone will probably ask - 24y/o, 5'8" @ 183#s. ~12% bf. 2 cycles thus far. been training for about 7 years.

Thanks

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Would definitely like to see this cycle. I'm in week 5 of my Msten/Havoc/Trenazone cycle. I did it like this

M-Sten- 20/20/20/20
Epistane- 0/40/40/40/50/50/50
Trenazone- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

I would say run epi for 6 weeks so get another bottle. I would also suggest upping trenazone to 2ml. Thats the sweet spot.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
And as for your liver, grab tudca and cycle assist and your gtg

eric40817

Awards
Thanks man. I've got all supports and pct g2g. I always make sure I have that stuff on hand first. You say run epi 6 weeks though. How might you suggest mapping the dymethazine around that?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Start them at the same time and just continue epi two weeks after dmz. Then finish with tzone. Or you could do a bridge and start epi week 2 or 3. Depends on how you are feeling with dmz.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Like this maybe:

Dmz- 30/30/30/30
Epi-0/30-40/30-40/30-40/40-50/40-50/40-50
Tzone-2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/

Or

Dmz-30/30/30/30
Epi-30-40/30-40/30-40/30-40/40-50/40-50
Tzone-2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

eric40817

Awards
I'm pretty sure I could manage that without having to buy any more. How many mLs is in one bottle of trenazone?

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I'm pretty sure I could manage that without having to buy any more. How many mLs is in one bottle of trenazone?

30ml per bottle, so one bottle will give you 2 weeks at 2ml every day. I had to buy 4 to run 8 weeks. You can just run it 6 weeks and get three bottles. So you would be ending epi and tren at the same time.

eric40817

Awards
Cool cool. I got 2 bottles of trenazone. 3 bottles havoc, one bottle dmz. So I'd be good to start in a few weeks and I can order one more of trenazone.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Cool cool. I got 2 bottles of trenazone. 3 bottles havoc, one bottle dmz. So I'd be good to start in a few weeks and I can order one more of trenazone.

Good deal. Go ahead and do the first suggested cycle and start them at the same time. Your gonna get some good lean mass gains. And strong as hell.

eric40817

Awards
Can you or anyone else speak on the shutdown from dmz and trenazone? Should I include stano or nay to that? Also is lethargy something to expect and what would be the best way to combat that on this given cycle?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run something similar to you and include bulk up because I feel like most reviews mention their libidio being killed after a few weeks.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I can vouch for that. I'm in week 5 and libido started to decrease last week. Lethargy is also pretty pronounced. I knew this was gonna happen without a base. If I ever run something like this again ill include stano or 5-alpha

eric40817

Awards
I can vouch for that. I'm in week 5 and libido started to decrease last week. Lethargy is also pretty pronounced. I knew this was gonna happen without a base. If I ever run something like this again ill include stano or 5-alpha
Im thinking about adding stano. Im not familiar with 5-alpha though. I know its by forerunner. What would you dose it at?

eric40817

Awards
bump for any more info/recommendations before commencing.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read on the 5-Alpha it seems to get the job done at three tabs a day.

eric40817

Awards
I don't know if I'm just paying too much attention to the hype or not, but I'll be potentially running 3 compounds. Would adding stano or 5-alpha be a poor decision? I've been a believer that more doesn't always mean better.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
If you want to keep lethargy away than its a good idea. I'm experiencing it pretty good

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'm just paying too much attention to the hype or not, but I'll be potentially running 3 compounds. Would adding stano or 5-alpha be a poor decision? I've been a believer that more doesn't always mean better.

I know what you mean, but even though its another compound the 5 alpha isn't liver toxic, so its like like you are adding another methyl or something.

eric40817

Awards
True. And being that's used as a test base, aside from it being an oral it really wouldn't be any different than adding an oil test base. Well of course oil would be better but you get my point lol

eric40817

Awards
I'm thinking Sunday funday could be the official start date. If enough people are interested I might log this one.

eric40817

Awards
Alright! Then a log shall be created. What do you guys think one could expect in terms of bloat/no bloat and libido issues? Ill be running formeron while on. Possibly some l-dopa for prolactin (not sure on dose though). Might just pick up more prolactrone.

Also, not sure if it would realistically be an issue, but I do like to have my bases covered. While on formeron and prolactrone, do you think that would be sufficient and keeping away any gyno symptoms? Ive had very minor pubertal gyno since I was probably 14. Nothing has ever made it worse. Im finishing up some form/prolactrone now that I did as an experiment to see if it would help at all. It may have slightly helped. All I have are a pair of puffy nips. No breast tissue development, possibly one very small, slight lump. Its more an annoyance to me than anything. Ive never had sensative or painful nips so I feel that it may be on the prolactin side. I just dont want the dmz or trenazone to make matters worse as Im not sure if having preexisting pubertal gyno means that Im gyno symptom prone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 38
Anabolics 11
Lhns2 Anabolics 6