Wtf is happening to me!

  1. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0

    Wtf is happening to me!


    Im gunna make this short.
    24, 210 lbs, boxer
    Week 9 into test e cycle. Weeks 1-6 250 mg a week. 6-14 500 mg a week. Started at week 6 with 1000 iu hcg every week. .5 adex eod.

    Everything was going fine until recently that hcg has failed to prevent testocilar atrophy. Woke up today balls had shrunk bigtime and i can feel that dull pain down there. Sometimes they start to atrophy a bit before the next hcg shot but they gain back a bit of size. Its a big deal to mr because i wabt to pct to go smooth and i dont want to damage them so i can have kids latrr in life. What was the cause of this rapid shrink?

  2. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Your balls are no longer necessary @500mg of test/week. When you back down the dosage, your balls should return
  3. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Your balls are no longer necessary @500mg of test/week. When you back down the dosage, your balls should return
    Even with the 1000 iu of hcg per week?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Answers
    0


    InFoRaWNser
  5. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post

    Even with the 1000 iu of hcg per week?
    ask your balls if it's working
  6. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Bump
  7. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    ask your balls if it's working
    Lol true i suppose
  8. Registered User
    MuscleJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Answers
    0


    How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?
  9. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?
    No, 1000 all together based on the reccomemdation of some vets on another board. Seemed counter intuitive but i did it anyway. Now its looks like eod pinning of 300 iu would be wiser
  10. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,234
    Answers
    0


    If your HCG is 9 weeks old, it is no good. HCG only last 30-45 days and then really starts losing any potency. That's why it is best to get smaller 5000IU bottles or less if you are going to run longer than that.
  11. Registered User
    MuscleJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    220
    Answers
    0


    Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.
  12. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the help guys. My hcg is fresh i have an essentially endless supply so thats not a worry. Just pinned 250 iu today going to keep doing that until the end of the cycle
  13. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.
    Yes mixed with bacteriostatic water and stored at 25 degrees fahrenheit.
  14. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.
  15. Registered User
    CaptnCaveman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.
    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
  16. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post

    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Leydig cells deactivating, most likely.
  17. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post

    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Pain cab be caused by both deactivation OR activation of leydig celks and the subsequent increase in testicular size
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Once your LH hits .1 (1.8-8.6 IU/L) the pain is gone
  19. Registered User
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Probably from his girlfriend squeezing them while asking "where'd your balls go?"
  20. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    Probably from his girlfriend squeezing them while asking "where'd your balls go?"
    Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?
  21. Registered User
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?
    My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn.
  22. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn.
    Hahaha i loled touche my friend
  23. Registered User
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Once your LH hits .1 (1.8-8.6 IU/L) the pain is gone
    Lmfao i bet sir! .1 lh geez you got some balls on you reading a number like that and remaining calm( no pun intended)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is happening to me?
    By tss230 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:10 AM
  3. wtf is happening to ph/ds?????
    By Musclefever in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 09:20 PM
  4. WTF is happening to me
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 10:05 AM
  5. what is happening to me?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in