Wtf is happening to me!

  1. Wtf is happening to me!


    Im gunna make this short.
    24, 210 lbs, boxer
    Week 9 into test e cycle. Weeks 1-6 250 mg a week. 6-14 500 mg a week. Started at week 6 with 1000 iu hcg every week. .5 adex eod.

    Everything was going fine until recently that hcg has failed to prevent testocilar atrophy. Woke up today balls had shrunk bigtime and i can feel that dull pain down there. Sometimes they start to atrophy a bit before the next hcg shot but they gain back a bit of size. Its a big deal to mr because i wabt to pct to go smooth and i dont want to damage them so i can have kids latrr in life. What was the cause of this rapid shrink?


  2. Your balls are no longer necessary @500mg of test/week. When you back down the dosage, your balls should return

  3. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Your balls are no longer necessary @500mg of test/week. When you back down the dosage, your balls should return
    Even with the 1000 iu of hcg per week?
    •   
       


  4. InFoRaWNser

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post

    Even with the 1000 iu of hcg per week?
    ask your balls if it's working

  6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    ask your balls if it's working
    Lol true i suppose

  7. How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?
    No, 1000 all together based on the reccomemdation of some vets on another board. Seemed counter intuitive but i did it anyway. Now its looks like eod pinning of 300 iu would be wiser

  9. If your HCG is 9 weeks old, it is no good. HCG only last 30-45 days and then really starts losing any potency. That's why it is best to get smaller 5000IU bottles or less if you are going to run longer than that.

  10. Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.

  11. Thanks for the help guys. My hcg is fresh i have an essentially endless supply so thats not a worry. Just pinned 250 iu today going to keep doing that until the end of the cycle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.
    Yes mixed with bacteriostatic water and stored at 25 degrees fahrenheit.

  13. Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.
    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post

    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Leydig cells deactivating, most likely.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post

    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Pain cab be caused by both deactivation OR activation of leydig celks and the subsequent increase in testicular size
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Once your LH hits .1 (1.8-8.6 IU/L) the pain is gone
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?
    Probably from his girlfriend squeezing them while asking "where'd your balls go?"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    Probably from his girlfriend squeezing them while asking "where'd your balls go?"
    Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?
    My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn.
    Hahaha i loled touche my friend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Once your LH hits .1 (1.8-8.6 IU/L) the pain is gone
    Lmfao i bet sir! .1 lh geez you got some balls on you reading a number like that and remaining calm( no pun intended)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is happening to me?
    By tss230 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. wtf is happening to ph/ds?????
    By Musclefever in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
  4. WTF is happening to me
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:05 AM
  5. what is happening to me?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Log in
Log in