Trenavol cycle info

  1. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Trenavol cycle info


    Just a question on trenavol which is an xtren clone. I heard tren kills your libido due to the prolactin. So my first question is if you take something that inhibits prolactin like sns inhinit-P would you be able to keep your libido or what can you take to keep libido high while on tren cycle? My second question is if xtren aromatizes into estrogen. It says it doesn't but that's not what I've been seeing so is it an aromatizing or progestine getting lots of mixed results. My last question is if torem is good serm for progestin pct need experienced advice only thanks

  2. Professional Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,170
    Rep Power
    1265985
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Expert advice only? That rules me out. Good luck bro.
  3. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Expert advice only? That rules me out. Good luck bro.
    I should have rephrased that to experienced advice and I only said that because I don't want some jack off telling me stuff that's not right
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I should have rephrased that to experienced advice and I only said that because I don't want some jack off telling me stuff that's not right
    some jack off telling you thats not wrong? So if you were wrong you wouldnt want anyone to tell you?
  5. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    some jack off telling you thats not wrong? So if you were wrong you wouldnt want anyone to tell you?
    No I don't want anyone giving me false information! of course I want someone to tell me if I'm wrong I just don't want the wrong information know what I mean?
  6. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

    No I don't want anyone giving me false information! of course I want someone to tell me if I'm wrong I just don't want the wrong information know what I mean?
    I gotchu. To answer your question run inhibit p is good run for prolactin. Torem is good for pct.
  7. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    I was looking into inhibit P because it has l dopa, p5p and vitex but I read running l dopa and p5p is counter productive and actually make it worse and vitex has actually been proven to lower testosterone levels
  8. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I was looking into inhibit P because it has l dopa, p5p and vitex but I read running l dopa and p5p is counter productive and actually make it worse and vitex has actually been proven to lower testosterone levels
    I never heard that but do know of many people that like inhibit-p.
  9. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Do you know if xtren is bad on the hairline? Don't have a very good hairline as it is and if so could I take a dht blocker or something?
  10. Professional Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,170
    Rep Power
    1265985
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I was looking into inhibit P because it has l dopa, p5p and vitex but I read running l dopa and p5p is counter productive and actually make it worse and vitex has actually been proven to lower testosterone levels
    I can answer those questions tomorrow. On my way to work.
  11. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I can answer those questions tomorrow. On my way to work.
    Thanks man looking forward to it and if you could tell me a way to prevent tren dick without running a test it would really help to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cycle info
    By markjr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 01:46 PM
  2. Small cycle info?
    By Corrections in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 01:37 PM
  3. cycle info
    By nick99r6 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 12:00 PM
  4. Best cycle info ?
    By marrzie in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 11:00 PM
  5. cycle info
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Log in
Log in