Sus250 real or fake??? Please help

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Hey guys my sus250 has a really strong alcohol smell to it! It also Jams my plunger before I even inject it! Why is this? Like the plunger gets a sticky feeling wen I'm plunging it back n forth. It also corks really bad wen I inject it! Thanks for the help :)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Stanzabol will jam the needle. What size are you using? If you've done a lot of gear in the past you may feel like the needle is plugged, but you could be in some scar tissue. Sustanon shouldn't smell like alcohol; it shouldn't jam a 23ga needle. Explain what "corking" feels like. I'm not familiar with term and am too lazy to look it up. Sounds like dirty gear, can't say if it's bad or not.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Stanzabol will jam the needle. What size are you using? If you've done a lot of gear in the past you may feel like the needle is plugged, but you could be in some scar tissue. Sustanon shouldn't smell like alcohol; it shouldn't jam a 23ga needle. Explain what "corking" feels like. I'm not familiar with term and am too lazy to look it up. Sounds like dirty gear, can't say if it's bad or not.
I'm using 23ga needle but its jamming the needle before I even inject it! Just by moving the plunger up and down it starts grabbing.
After injecting I feel a really strong sting in the site and the next day I feel like I've been hit with a bat on my leg!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have Stanzabol.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's mad! It's labeled as sus250. So am I gonna get good gain from stana?
That's winny. Not much gains but cuts likes a ginsu if it is winny.. I cant tell anything by your description about your gear. If it is test then your source has no idea how to brew

Dark69

Awards
Def. not sus. I wouldn't use with alcohol smell.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Could be anything. I wouldn't take the alc smell as a bad sign

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Well I've been on this gear for 2.5 weeks now and I've already put on like 4kgs!! And I'm a lot leaner aswel.
Im doing 2mls of the sus250 with 3mls of test prop. And 3-Dbols (blue hearts) a day.

Monday:1ml sus250, 1ml test prop.

Wednesday:1ml test prop.

Friday: 1ml sus250, 1ml test prop.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been on this gear for 2.5 weeks now and I've already put on like 4kgs!! And I'm a lot leaner aswel.
Im doing 2mls of the sus250 with 3mls of test prop. And 3-Dbols (blue hearts) a day.

Monday:1ml sus250, 1ml test prop.

Wednesday:1ml test prop.

Friday: 1ml sus250, 1ml test prop.
I would venture to say that the dbol and prop are responsible for the gains and if you were to drop the sustanon you wouldn't notice a thing, except maybe less estrogen.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
Ok thanks bro ;) ill keep u updated n let u know How I go :)

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
My vial always smells like alcohol before pin, because I clean it with alcohol. Why not give your gear a good taste? According to the hierarchy of bro science, tasting is equal to mass spectrometry.

shadsta

shadsta

Awards
My vial always smells like alcohol before pin, because I clean it with alcohol. Why not give your gear a good taste? According to the hierarchy of bro science, tasting is equal to mass spectrometry.
Haha I got one if my mates to taste it and he said its good gear. Ur right about The alcohol smell bro haha
Also the oil base is Ethyl oleate and that's why is not so easy to inject.
What do u think?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
n0sgainz Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0