New to Anabolics

CincyNghtmare

Awards
I've never tried anabolics but am ready to make the leap. What would be a good first cycle? I'm 6'00, 205lbs my goals are to get shredded and add lean muscle. My concerns are I don't wanna bloat or get gyno and I have no idea what to take, for how long, and the dosage. I also have no idea about pct. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm not looking to get huge would love to stay around the 210 lbs range

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
There are hundreds of threads just like yours out there with literally all of the information that you need. I will start you in the right direction though - look up Halodrol, epistane, and mechabol and decide what's best for your goals. There are others as well. Just make sure you do it right and do NOT forget a SERM no matter what some people say. Good luck.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Now you are a troll. Good day sir!

CincyNghtmare

Awards
I'm seriously not a troll, I'm just asking for help

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seriously not a troll, I'm just asking for help
We are a serious group of bodybuilders here on AM. You need to research the forums here before posting basic questions. Most AM members will help you but you need to prove you've researched first. These are very "basic" questions you are asking. Research, research.

CincyNghtmare

Awards
Ok I hear ya, here's what I'm thinking would be best for a first cycle:

300mg a week of either test e or test cyp

Considering adding equipoise at 150mg every 3 days.

And for pct nolvadex or clomid at 40mg for the first 14 days and 20mg for the next 14 days.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Ok I hear ya, here's what I'm thinking would be best for a first cycle:

300mg a week of either test e or test cyp

Considering adding equipoise at 150mg every 3 days.

And for pct nolvadex or clomid at 40mg for the first 14 days and 20mg for the next 14 days.
Dude just stop. Normally I like to help people but now you must be a troll. 300mg of test is like a high trt dose. And nolvadex and Clomid dosing are completely different. 40 mg of one is not the same as the other.. When we say research we don't mean in a few hours we mean take months to do research or you're going to **** up body

Do you know what gyno is? Cause you're not running any aromatose support supps.

What about liver support?

Cost?

Length?

Do some serious research before you go throwing around this half thrown together crap cycle