prosteroids doesnt exist !

Status
Not open for further replies.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
prosteroids dont exist !

I've seen many times people using the term " pro steroid " for describing a PH product and I wanted to make this clear : prosteroids DOES NOT exists, chemically wise. Steroids are a type of lipid characterized by a carbon skeleton fused with four rings. They are synthesized from cholesterol. Now concerning steroid hormones they can be classified into five groups by the receptors to which they bind : glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, androgens, estrogens, and progestins. The aas are all based on a chemically structure of a category called sex steroids (androgens), which gather testosterone, dht, dhea, dheas and androstenedione. Now prohormones as you all know, are chemical compounds that are PRECURSORS to an actual hormone, in that its converted to full hormones via enzymatic processes that occurs during metabolism, mostly resulting in an addition of whichever atoms happen to to be missing from the chemical structure of the compound. Bottom line is that steroids aren't a precise molecule, but a special type of molecular structure. So, if we admit the fact that there could ever be a chemical compound that'd be a " pro- steroid", it would literally mean that it must be converted in order to change its OWN structure to then being active. The same mistake could be made if we'd say for example "prolipids". Its a CATEGORY of chemical compounds, thats all ! Using the word " prosteroids " sounds better to the customer because in a bodybuilding context the tendency is often to believe that vulgarly steroids are basically drugs making muscle grow, and that such substances aren't found in our bodies. I guess 3/4 of the people who heard the word steroid in their lifes don't even know its meaning. Steroid is a type of chemical compound. Sterols are a subgroup of steroids. But for example, peptide hormones are radically different from steroid hormones. Thats what I wanted to make clear. I guess not a lot of people know that bodybuilders's enemy (estrogen) are actually also steroids. So a female produce lots of steroids in her endocrine system, but that remark could surprise some people who thought steroids were only in male, and used for bodybuilding and muscle growing purposes. Using the term " prosteroid " is , in a biochemistry context, totally false. But we don't need to be chemists in order to use the adapted words. The term has been made only in order to make false HYPE around people who thought that steroids was a synonym for anabolics ( admitting that they knew what anabolic meant)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I've seen many times people using the term " pro steroid " for describing a PH product and I wanted to make this clear : prosteroids DOES NOT exists, chemically wise. Steroids are a type of lipid characterized by a carbon skeleton fused with four rings. They are synthesized from cholesterol. Now about steroid hormones they can be classified into five groups by the receptors to which they bind : glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, androgens, estrogens, and progestins. The aas are all based on a chemically structure of a category called sex steroids (androgens), which gather testosterone, dht, dhea, dheas and androstenedione. Now prohormones as you all know, are chemical compounds that are PRECURSORS to an actual hormone, in that its converted to full hormones via enzymatic processes that occurs during metabolism, mostly resulting in an addition of whichever atoms happen to to be missing from the chemical structure of the compound. Bottom line is that steroids aren't a precise molecule, but a special type of molecular structure. So, if we admit the fact that there could ever be a chemical compound that'd be a " pro- steroid", it would literally mean that it must be converted in order to change its OWN structure to then being active. The same mistake could be made if we'd say for example "prolipids". Its a CATEGORY of chemical compounds, thats all ! Using the word " prosteroids " sounds better to the customer because in a bodybuilding context the tendency is often to believe that vulgarly steroids are basically drugs making muscle grow, and that such substances aren't found in our bodies. I guess 3/4 of the people who heard the word steroid in their lifes don't even know its meaning. Steroid is a type of chemical compound. Sterols are a subgroup of steroids. But for example, peptide hormones are radically different from steroid hormones. Thats what I wanted to make clear. I guess not a lot of people know that bodybuilders's enemies (estrogen) are actually also steroids. So a female produce lots of steroids in her endocrine system, but that remark could surprise some people who thought steroids were only in male, and used for bodybuilding and muscle growing purposes. Using the term " prosteroid " is , in a biochemistry context, totally false. But we don't need to be chemists in order to use the adapted words. The term has been made only in order to make false HYPE around people who thought that steroids was a synonym for anabolics ( admitting that they knew what anabolic meant)

Who wrote this?

Also next time could you use paragraphs I got about 1/10th of the way through reading it and just couldn't continue.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Who wrote this?

Also next time could you use paragraphs I got about 1/10th of the way through reading it and just couldn't continue.
Its only ME, based on my personal knowledge. And I didn't feel like it needed paragraphs lol... it's not so hard to understand.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Don't = Do not
Doesnt = Does not
Your = "Your [object you own]"
You're = You are
There = a place
Their = "Their [object they own]"

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
prosteroid is used to describe a compound that structurally is a steroid/active hormone but is not on the controlled list. its a marketing term used to promote these types of products (1test) without having to call them STEROIDS.
Also most phs do have intrinsic anabolic activity, so they can be seens as having active life. then some active compounds (test) convert to other more active metabolites (dht) which would also make them a ph even though they themselves are active.

really its all splitting hairs and doesnt make a bit of difference, in 34 days they will all be considered the same thing, with the same jail time etc.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Don't = Do not
Doesnt = Does not
Your = "Your [object you own]"
You're = You are
There = a place
Their = "Their [object they own]"
thanks for the grammatical corrections lol. obviously know that dont = do not, and doesn't = does not haha. But it's 1 am in france I just got back from a bar I got a BIT of alcohol in my blood and maybe it wasn't the good time for me to write an article of this kind...I . What you thought of it anyway ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
prosteroid is used to describe a compound that structurally is a steroid/active hormone but is not on the controlled list. its a marketing term used to promote these types of products (1test) without having to call them STEROIDS.
Also most phs do have intrinsic anabolic activity, so they can be seens as having active life. then some active compounds (test) convert to other more active metabolites (dht) which would also make them a ph even though they themselves are active.

really its all splitting hairs and doesnt make a bit of difference, in 34 days they will all be considered the same thing, with the same jail time etc.
totally agree with you designersupps its a marketing term I just wanted to write my opinion on it,based on some stuff I know about biochemistry and all that. But why you said PHs got intrinsic anabolic activity ? they must be converted in order to exerts it anabolic effects through the binding at the cell proteine receptors at the cellular membrane level right ? M1T is a " full " hormone though, therefore I think the big family of prohormones can be subdivisided in two categories : actual hormones (like 1test, m1t, mdht, ) and precursors (4ad, m5aa, m14ad). By the way, is mohn an active hormone ?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
OK now I understand.

Who gives a ****, NOT me.

All I know is they work lol

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya m1,4add for example def has intrinsic anabolic activity. I had great results off 50mgs or so if i remember correctly

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Give em a break, I think English is his second language. His info says he is French, poor bastard.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Give em a break, I think English is his second language. His info says he is French, poor bastard.
That explains it... we covered this about a year ago anyways...Precursors, methyls ect..ect...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
My experience tells me that PS's do exist, and not only that...they work pretty damn well! Of course, I still believe in Santa, too. Well, whether or not you or I think anything, by Jan. 19, Santa and our beloved PROSTEROIDS will be long gone! That in mind, I'm giving myself lots of Christmas presents this year!!! Should I ask Santa for bail money???

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Alright. How was I supposed to know he was French? I mean besides his name and location? haha. It isn't like this is the first time something like this has happened. Not by a looooong shot.

Anyhow, I have been known to engage in similar rants, e.g. check out the Superdrol thread at CuttingEdgeMuscle. Prosteroid means legal steroid. Next month, prosteroids will cease to exist, because they are a legalese/marketing term, nothing more.

Grant

Awards
  • Established

Exactly.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
I've seen many times people using the term " pro steroid " for describing a PH product and I wanted to make this clear : prosteroids DOES NOT exists, chemically wise. ...The term has been made only in order to make false HYPE around people who thought that steroids was a synonym for anabolics ( admitting that they knew what anabolic meant)
Mon ami, don't get les panties in a bunch over it s'il vous plait! :wave:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Prosteroid means legal steroid. Next month, prosteroids will cease to exist, because they are a legalese/marketing term, nothing more.
Yeah, at this time this entire discussion is sort of "retrology".

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yes I'm french its written in my location lol but anyway I'm trying to speak the best I can

Status
Not open for further replies.