Input Required!! Super Dmz RX 2.0 meets RPN Havoc

  1. Registered User
    leanfrk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0

    Input Required!! Super Dmz RX 2.0 meets RPN Havoc


    Just like the title says I need some external advice on how you guys feel about stacking Super Dmz RX 2.0 and RPN Havoc. Purpose lean mass gains and big strength gains!

    From my research this is what I was thinking

    week 1
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    week 2
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    Week 3
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3caps daily

    week 4
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 5
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 6
    Havoc 3caps daily

    Then some sort of PCT

  2. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    Just like the title says I need some external advice on how you guys feel about stacking Super Dmz RX 2.0 and RPN Havoc. Purpose lean mass gains and big strength gains!

    From my research this is what I was thinking

    week 1
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    week 2
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    Week 3
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3caps daily

    week 4
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 5
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 6
    Havoc 3caps daily

    Then some sort of PCT
    Seeing as how you can't even name what the exact compounds are, you probably shouldn't be running this cycle. Also, you are going to run 3 methyls together, which is dumb. I'd like to hear what this "some sort of PCT" is.
  3. Registered User
    leanfrk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Seeing as how you can't even name what the exact compounds are, you probably shouldn't be running this cycle. Also, you are going to run 3 methyls together, which is dumb. I'd like to hear what this "some sort of PCT" is.
    If people don't know the compounds by the title I doubt they have advice I want. Second I have not seen anything on 3 methyls together hence the post. Looking for advice. And as far as the PCT goes I am not looking for input on that just stating that there would be a PCT.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg RPN Havoc methyl

    DMZ 2 di-methyls

    Name:  SuperDMZ-Facts.jpg
Views: 1963
Size:  20.1 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Answers
    0


    I would not run those two products together. If you're looking for lean mass and strength, Super DMZ should have you covered. If you still feel you need something extra, throw in some LMG. Maybe even Stano or 5-Alpha Test if you want something dry. Don't add another methyl.
  6. Registered User
    leanfrk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I would not run those two products together. If you're looking for lean mass and strength, Super DMZ should have you covered. If you still feel you need something extra, throw in some LMG. Maybe even Stano or 5-Alpha Test if you want something dry. Don't add another methyl.
    Thanks for your input. So in your opinion would you say it would be better for optimal results to run DMZ for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then Havoc for 4weeks? And just follow IML's recomended dosages?
  7. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post

    Thanks for your input. So in your opinion would you say it would be better for optimal results to run DMZ for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then Havoc for 4weeks? And just follow IML's recomended dosages?
    No that is wrong too! Please do not run a cycle go research! Don't even take the DMZ it isn't good for a first cycle.
  8. Registered User
    Raw Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post

    Thanks for your input. So in your opinion would you say it would be better for optimal results to run DMZ for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then Havoc for 4weeks? And just follow IML's recomended dosages?
    This is the stupidest question I have read since joining this site. You do not have any business using either of these products until you stop being so ****ing lazy and do some research.
  9. Registered User
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    Just like the title says I need some external advice on how you guys feel about stacking Super Dmz RX 2.0 and RPN Havoc. Purpose lean mass gains and big strength gains!

    From my research this is what I was thinking

    week 1
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    week 2
    SDMZ 2caps daily

    Week 3
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3caps daily

    week 4
    SDMZ 2caps daily
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 5
    Havoc 3Caps daily

    week 6
    Havoc 3caps daily

    Then some sort of PCT
    Bro your liver is gonna look like a burnt piece of meat! Do some reasearch on the stuff before you even ingest it! Why put something in your body your not completely sure about???
  10. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,464
    Answers
    3


    Do some more research brother.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. Banned
    freakzilla321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    Best bet is just do the dmz for 4 weeks take a pct Then run the havoc it's better for your liver
  12. Registered User
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by freakzilla321 View Post
    Best bet is just do the dmz for 4 weeks take a pct Then run the havoc it's better for your liver
    Don't do this. Go research. Look into halo for your first cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to get SUPER JACKED on IronMagLab's Super-DMZ rx
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in