Quick M5AA question, just curious.

Viper21

Awards
Hey,

I have a few bottles of M5AA lying around that I'm planning on using after the new year. But I'm very curious to what type of pre-workout effect it has.

So basically I want to take it just once, pre workout to see how it is? Would it be ok if I just dosed once PWO and thats it, to assess it's pre-workout effects. Or am I just being retarded and I should wait?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Hey,

I have a few bottles of M5AA lying around that I'm planning on using after the new year. But I'm very curious to what type of pre-workout effect it has.

So basically I want to take it just once, pre workout to see how it is? Would it be ok if I just dosed once PWO and thats it, to assess it's pre-workout effects. Or am I just being retarded and I should wait?
that doesnt seem completely retarded. it isnt very suppressive, especially just for one day. ideally you take it while on a more complete PH cycle, but if you're gonna do a PH once to see if you like it - this is actually one that makes a little sense, considering it takes next to no time to kick in.