Just Got the Adderall

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Just Got the Adderall

I went to my doc to get some meds to help get work done on the job. This stuff is great for cutting: increased metabolic rate and supresed appetite. My only problem is that now im on a huge deca, dbol, NPP blast and bulk the thing is do you think this will affect muscle gains i have enough trouble as it is pounding down the food im eating now so i have a fear this will make it worse idk dose any one have any experience.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.52%

I'm not a drug expert, but adderall is no joke, and it's not going to make gaining muscle any easier that's for sure.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

I doubt it would be such a metabolic increase that you can't meet calorie demands.

Also, on-cycle nutrient partitioning is different. So you could possibly speed up lipolysis, but not effect muscle repair/growth.

You may get shredded and more jacked! Calories go to muscle repair, fat goes to resting BMR.

Makes sense to me anyways
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

I have experience with adderall. Not the AAS. Got a scrip to do more work as well. However, Addy produces some serious unwanted sides. The problem is that unless you immediately react badly to it; then you won't really know what the sides are until you've been on it for some time. However its a little extra dangerous since your already in the middle of a big cycle. I don't have ADHD so maybe that's why the side effects were more pronounced in me...But everyone is different.

At the very least you need to monitor your blood pressure closely. Pick up some Cycle Assist and TUDCA. Hope you don't care about your libido either.

On top of serious health concerns, it is counter productive to your bulking goals. I'd be weighing whats more important right now- more work at your job or getting the most out of your cycle.

Hopefully someone with some medical background or knowledge of those compounds will chime in.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Drock1234 View Post
    I have experience with adderall. Not the AAS. Got a scrip to do more work as well. However, Addy produces some serious unwanted sides. The problem is that unless you immediately react badly to it; then you won't really know what the sides are until you've been on it for some time. However its a little extra dangerous since your already in the middle of a big cycle. I don't have ADHD so maybe that's why the side effects were more pronounced in me...But everyone is different.

At the very least you need to monitor your blood pressure closely. Pick up some Cycle Assist and TUDCA. Hope you don't care about your libido either.

On top of serious health concerns, it is counter productive to your bulking goals. I'd be weighing whats more important right now- more work at your job or getting the most out of your cycle.

Hopefully someone with some medical background or knowledge of those compounds will chime in.
    Work or cycle???? hahhaahha damn wish i could just choose like that
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    I went to my doc to get some meds to help get work done on the job. This stuff is great for cutting: increased metabolic rate and supresed appetite. My only problem is that now im on a huge deca, dbol, NPP blast and bulk the thing is do you think this will affect muscle gains i have enough trouble as it is pounding down the food im eating now so i have a fear this will make it worse idk dose any one have any experience.
    dont take more than you need. caffeine greatly amplifies its effects, particularly in the area of increased blood pressure so be extra careful with that. your biggest challenge is going to be eating enough since its going to have a dramatic effect on your appetite.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Im just wondering since test makes me horney as hell will it combat the decreased libido from adderall
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I take adderal m-th just appetite suppression and sometimes It kills my libido but other times it makes me really horny. You'll be fine besides BP and possible increase in anxiety.
    Best pre workout.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Add meds are awesome. The dbol and deca will make you lethargic so the stimulants will take care of that- this way you don't sleepwalk thru your wo like many lifters. Some add are redic for example vyvanse. Libido decrease is very common as they are amphetamines essentially and lower test levels but this wouldn't b problem wit all the artificial test.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post

Work or cycle???? hahhaahha damn wish i could just choose like that
    Maybe pick up some anabeta? It has appetite increasing properties and maybe it's strong enough to counter act the addy. Doesn't hurt to give it a try. I like taking anabeta with fat burners so my appetite isn't completely crushed.

Bottom line if you don't eat you won't grow. I don't care if you're on the best steroid in the world, mass doesn't create itself from nothing, that would be against the law of thermodynamics. Simply put eat massive to be massive. Otherwise your roofs will be aiding in a serious cut.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Add meds are awesome. The dbol and deca will make you lethargic so the stimulants will take care of that- this way you don't sleepwalk thru your wo like many lifters. Some add are redic for example vyvanse. Libido decrease is very common as they are amphetamines essentially and lower test levels but this wouldn't b problem wit all the artificial test.
    Lowers test levels? thats scary should i bee good if im blasting with 700 mgs a week?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

Your hunger will come back, just have to get used to it first. When I first started it I lost weight too.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Adderal reeked havoc on my appetite . At the end of the day I only ate about 1200kCal and didn't even realize it
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Strange thing is that its making me more hungry but i noticed a decrease in BF almost like a recomp but since im bulking my weight has gone up with a slight decrease in BF. The worst side effect of this is once i feel it wear off im sleeping like a dead dog.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.01%

It never wears off for me if I take it at 5 am I still won't be able to sleep that night
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Adderall is amphetamine sulfate which is speed. Remember in the 90's when ppl did speed and steroids. They got ****ed up. I know someone personally. I had to save their life in my driveway. Don't do this. Very bad idea. I would suggest using heroin over adderall to lessen your hunger. Very very bad idea man. And I say this having been there done all that. Steroids and any drug is a bad idea. Except pot
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

Addy is a great pick me up,tolerance is built up too fast though. For it to work like you want you would have to take it once a week or keep increasing the dosage which would then cause side effects. There are allot of products that are out there to give you that "in the zone" feel. Try some alphamine from pes its super euphoric..
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bro, just force feed yourself and monitor your bp. do this and you will gain and be just fine. unless your on a crazy high dose, your body will adjust and appetite and libido will normalize. dont sweat over all these little tidbits everyone is throwing out there about addy lol. if your still rolling on it when you hit the gym, you already have the best preworkout supp there is in your blood stream so enjoy it.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ucmuscle View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Adderall is amphetamine sulfate which is speed. Remember in the 90's when ppl did speed and steroids. They got ****ed up. I know someone personally. I had to save their life in my driveway. Don't do this. Very bad idea. I would suggest using heroin over adderall to lessen your hunger. Very very bad idea man. And I say this having been there done all that. Steroids and any drug is a bad idea. Except pot
    This guy has the best post so far Heroin over ADDY SMH
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

definitly dont do heroin over ADD meds.

just saying but if i had to compare vyvanse (adderall for adults) to drugs like cocain and amphetamines, vyvanse blows them out of the water. the effects are wild.

vyvanse + tren = superhuman.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

Weightgainer
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    definitly dont do heroin over ADD meds.just saying but if i had to compare vyvanse (adderall for adults) to drugs like cocain and amphetamines, vyvanse blows them out of the water. the effects are wild. vyvanse + tren = superhuman.
    Wait broski im about to run a tren recomp a) i need some help and b) do you think i should go to my doc and try to get vyvanse (dose it shrink your dick like adderall)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got the stack!
    By DeafPrideSS in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. Just got the results of the 2nd GHenerate Clinical
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:12 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 02:34 PM
  4. Just got a phone from the hospital!!??
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 03:35 AM