Havoc Begins

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Question: After my workout today, my triceps are shaking/having spasms if I put any weight or flex them. I pushed myself to the limit using 40lb dbs for extensions. This a good thing? I drink plenty of water and milk every day. Maybe pushing them to the brink is good? Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Question: After my workout today, my triceps are shaking/having spasms if I put any weight or flex them. I pushed myself to the limit using 40lb dbs for extensions. This a good thing? I drink plenty of water and milk every day. Maybe pushing them to the brink is good? Thanks.
    Could be just more intensity then usual so your central nervous system's connection to the receptors in your triceps going a little haywire. As long as there is no serious pain keep pushing it to the limit! Remember the S.A.I.D principle (Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demand) Demand them to grow and get strong and thats what they will do!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    You may feel good but it will take almost twice that long to start affecting any strength or body composition. You will gain a few pounds off the bat in the first week but thats all. Placebo and motivation are an amazing combo, though. Just wait until 25 days in, then you will really like.

If this is the case then wouldn't a 30day cycle be kind of a waste if your only going to have 5 really good days? I definitely think it has kicked in already though because before I started my max squat was 260 for 1 and this week I squated 275 for 1. Thats a big jump for a 2weeks mainly placebo?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Re: Havoc Begins

Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    If this is the case then wouldn't a 30day cycle be kind of a waste if your only going to have 5 really good days? I definitely think it has kicked in already though because before I started my max squat was 260 for 1 and this week I squated 275 for 1. Thats a big jump for a 2weeks mainly placebo?
    That's why I suggested six weeks. Probably placebo effect on strength. Not gonna notice much till maybe week two.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Yeah I'm pushing the limit. That's why I'm seeing my muscles grow now more than ever. If week 3-6 is gonna be better, I can't wait!!! Super stoked. Went to *** today and got Taurine & Liver Support to go along with my cycle assist & creatine. Also grabbed some fish oil and a good multi. Thanks for the help guys! Also everyone that sees me is telling me I already look bigger. That's a HUGE boost to keep going!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Yes, a 30 day cycle of Epi or Halo is a waste.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Yeah I'm pushing the limit. That's why I'm seeing my muscles grow now more than ever. If week 3-6 is gonna be better, I can't wait!!! Super stoked. Went to *** today and got Taurine & Liver Support to go along with my cycle assist & creatine. Also grabbed some fish oil and a good multi. Thanks for the help guys! Also everyone that sees me is telling me I already look bigger. That's a HUGE boost to keep going!
    Surprised no one has asked this, or maybe I missed it, but how's your eating? Do you know what you're getting in protein and calories? Where are your macros coming from?

Does anyone else think he should throttle back on the training frequency? Six days a week, hitting everything twice I imagine, is an awful tall order for a guy who is clearly a very hard gainer, even with chemical help. I would suggest not doing more than four days a week, and really think a Monday/Wednesday/Friday split would be best.

Oh yeah, don't worry about the quivering triceps. That just means you hit em good.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

Surprised no one has asked this, or maybe I missed it, but how's your eating? Do you know what you're getting in protein and calories? Where are your macros coming from?

Does anyone else think he should throttle back on the training frequency? Six days a week, hitting everything twice I imagine, is an awful tall order for a guy who is clearly a very hard gainer, even with chemical help. I would suggest not doing more than four days a week, and really think a Monday/Wednesday/Friday split would be best.

Oh yeah, don't worry about the quivering triceps. That just means you hit em good.
    Since I'm bulking, I'm eating anything I want. Breakfast usually consists of scrambled eggs, toast and sometimes oatmeal with a shake. And lunch is left overs from the night before. Usually high calorie high carb foods. And I'm taking in around 3000+ calories. And yeah I'm thinking about a 4 days a week thing too. And yeah the shaking turns into more muscle haha. My arms feel better today, just sore like normal.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

It's really good that you seem motivated but I honestly need to give you some tough love in saying that I think you probably should have done a lot more research and got a little bit more of a routine diet and training under your belt before you started cycling synthetics. Based on your pictures, you could put loads of muscle on without steroids with a good diet and strong program. You have to understand the people telling you that you look bigger has nothing to do with what you're taking. That's all natural because you're actually working hard. These Pro hormones take weeks to build up in your system and start taking effect.

If I were you I would just start reading the best logs you can find from the most experienced people on this forum. You need to make sure that you set out a good diet that is not just winging it and eating as much as you can and also get a set routine in the gym that does not consist of 6 days on and 1 off. 3-4 days is far better. If you want to hit group twice per week then fine but you can do that in 4 days. Your body needs rest for growth more than it needs to the gym for growth. I'm not coming down on you but I read through some of these posts and it kind of worries me. Get a diet plan and 3-4 day routine worked out and lets hear it. Its not as easy as take a pill, lift hard as many days a week as possible and eat as much as possible. Sorry for the toughness but at 155 with what seems to be very little lifting knowledge, this seemed needed. You're taking steroids, man.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^^^ ive been holding that in since he started
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    ^^^ ive been holding that in since he started
    Talk to text for the win! May not have happened otherwise haha
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Lol triuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. You should need atleaat 3+ years of training before doing to the dark side
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Lol triuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. You should need atleaat 3+ years of training before doing to the dark side
    Yeah I know. Blame it on my ADD lol. But ANYWAYS, Now that that's out there lol. Already started so I'm sticking to it. But I do agree.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%

It's really good that you seem motivated but I honestly need to give you some tough love in saying that I think you probably should have done a lot more research and got a little bit more of a routine diet and training under your belt before you started cycling synthetics. Based on your pictures, you could put loads of muscle on without steroids with a good diet and strong program. You have to understand the people telling you that you look bigger has nothing to do with what you're taking. That's all natural because you're actually working hard. These Pro hormones take weeks to build up in your system and start taking effect.

If I were you I would just start reading the best logs you can find from the most experienced people on this forum. You need to make sure that you set out a good diet that is not just winging it and eating as much as you can and also get a set routine in the gym that does not consist of 6 days on and 1 off. 3-4 days is far better. If you want to hit group twice per week then fine but you can do that in 4 days. Your body needs rest for growth more than it needs to the gym for growth. I'm not coming down on you but I read through some of these posts and it kind of worries me. Get a diet plan and 3-4 day routine worked out and lets hear it. Its not as easy as take a pill, lift hard as many days a week as possible and eat as much as possible. Sorry for the toughness but at 155 with what seems to be very little lifting knowledge, this seemed needed. You're taking steroids, man.
    I completely agree with pushing natural as hard as you can till much closer to your peak natural performance. However the thing I do disagree with is recovery time is much faster when using pro hormones so that should be maximized. Also for hard gainers weight comes on faster (generally) when training 5xweek with weights. As long as there is enough sleep, enough macro and micro nutrients the body should be able to recover fine with a 6xweek program if set up correctly, especially with pro hormones. I dont mean to start an argument or anything just putting in my knowledge as a PT.
    So Mr. Chase I imagine will make up his own mind as will everyone else on this forum so I think the best thing to keep in mind is to get as much advice as one can and critically anylize it for yourself and come up with an educated decision best on all info.

Hopefully didn't offend anyone.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

However the thing I do disagree with is recovery time is much faster when using pro hormones so that should be maximized. Also for hard gainers weight comes on faster (generally) when training 5xweek with weights. As long as there is enough sleep, enough macro and micro nutrients the body should be able to recover fine with a 6xweek program if set up correctly, especially with pro hormones. I dont mean to start an argument or anything just putting in my knowledge as a PT.
    What?! I also don't mean to offend so I hope you don't get upset if I'm curt here, BUT...

First of all, he isn't taking a prohormone. He's taking a steroid. Second, since when do hardgainers do better with less rest? That's completely counterintuitive. There's no way spending more time in the gym will add more mass to someone whose body is already reluctant to do so, even with the aid of steroids. The harder it is for someone to gain, the less time they should spend in the gym. He needs to apply a stimulus for growth - that's training intensely - and then go home and eat. Minimal physical activity outside the gym, plenty of sleep, and a day of rest between each session is probably ideal. A Doggcrapp-style split would probably be best for him; not a Doggcrapp routine, as that's too advanced for him, but the split would be ideal. The body split into two sessions, training Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or at least every other day. I've never ever ever seen or heard anything to make me believe or even suggest that hardgainers do better training more often, steroids or otherwise. And it's not like he's on a heavy cycle that will supercharge his recovery capacity. It's just Epi.

Again, sorry if I sound rough, but it just really threw me to read that. If you've got data to support your point I'll apologize and backtrack, but I don't think such data exists.

Man, there's a ton of hot chicks just pouring out of the grocery store, and I'm sitting here in my truck wasting time effing around with you guys...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

I love you guys. I know I should have waited and done more but that's too late. Thanks for the advice even it if means arguing amongst yourselves. Have a good weekend everyone! And go get them girls bro!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

I started out <170 lbs @ 6'6" so lean is an understatement. The less time for me to generate a proper growth stimulus, the better. Its just more cals burned than used for hypertrophy after a certain point. Everyone has a different curve for optimum recovery, I just see a hardgainer like myself when I see your pics. Time will tell what works best for you.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

So week 1 is in the books. Starting weight 150. Weight now is 158-160 depending on time of day. Pretty much all gains I've gotten have been very lean muscle. Pecs starting to form, shoulders getting more defined and round. Overall, good first week. Looking forward to second week at 30 and then 40 for the 3rd - 5th week. Thanks again for all the advice and lectures guys. It really means a lot.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Pics

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pics
    Will post tomorrow. Too much stuff going on with the kiddos. You're from Conroe? Just moved from Spring to Sugar land lol. Local Texan.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

Yeah lived here all my life. Love this area.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah lived here all my life. Love this area.
    Yeah I love Conroe. Grandpa had a house in Willis on the water before he passed away. Alot of good times in that water.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

So week 1 is in the books. Starting weight 150. Weight now is 158-160 depending on time of day. Pretty much all gains I've gotten have been very lean muscle. Pecs starting to form, shoulders getting more defined and round. Overall, good first week. Looking forward to second week at 30 and then 40 for the 3rd - 5th week. Thanks again for all the advice and lectures guys. It really means a lot.
    It would be really helpful for you to get advice on your routine and diet from some of these guys. Maybe post that up... It's great that you're gaining weight but 10 pounds in the first week is not going to consist of all lean muscle, not by a long shot. You wont see any out of the ordinary visible muscular gains for 2-3+ weeks from epi. How long have you trained naturally before this?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

It would be really helpful for you to get advice on your routine and diet from some of these guys. Maybe post that up... It's great that you're gaining weight but 10 pounds in the first week is not going to consist of all lean muscle, not by a long shot. You wont see any out of the ordinary visible muscular gains for 2-3+ weeks from epi. How long have you trained naturally before this?
    This is opinion and/or one person's experience. My personal experience with Epi(and a few people I know) is that on a sound diet with hardcore training and a clean lifestyle u can notice considerable changes in the first week. Part of it can be the glycogen or the pump u get from chemical help. But every time I do epi I notice something by days 3-5. Weight increase at the 1 week mark for me are probably more in the 4-5 lb range and its lean tissue. I am a concrete/construction worker so its already hard to even eat enough and when I gain, its not fat mass. This I promise you. BUT I have been training for years. A newb is going to gain very rapidly and with chemical help only more so. If you are eating clean and protein rich, u mite possibly hit 10 lbs of lean muscle mass from my experience. But I'd say more likely if you were on the 30 mg per day or 40. My .02
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

This is opinion and/or one person's experience. My personal experience with Epi(and a few people I know) is that on a sound diet with hardcore training and a clean lifestyle u can notice considerable changes in the first week. Part of it can be the glycogen or the pump u get from chemical help. But every time I do epi I notice something by days 3-5. Weight increase at the 1 week mark for me are probably more in the 4-5 lb range and its lean tissue. I am a concrete/construction worker so its already hard to even eat enough and when I gain, its not fat mass. This I promise you. BUT I have been training for years. A newb is going to gain very rapidly and with chemical help only more so. If you are eating clean and protein rich, u mite possibly hit 10 lbs of lean muscle mass from my experience. But I'd say more likely if you were on the 30 mg per day or 40. My .02
    no

youd be lucky to hit 10lbs in first week of superdrol, let alone epistane. those first 4-5 lbs is just glycogen and it should go away at the end of the cycle
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

Waaay off, but I see how people think it may be lean tissue. You look fuller but you just said yourself glycogen can be a big factor. That's not lean tissue, its the muscle fullness effect it has. These are the pounds that will go bye bye usually when you come off.

People really have a terrible misconception of what "lean tissue" really is. 4-5 lbs is a HUGE gain and takes months, naturally. You think you're going to take epi for a single week and hit 5-10 Lbs of LBM? In that case... he's done, time for PCT!! Good cycle!!

Keep at it Skinny, nothing to demotivate... just keeping the reality in here. Commence ass kickage
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

I'll post what I've kept two months after my cycle and see.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

I'll post what I've kept two months after my cycle and see.
    Hope you keep everything and had a great run, I really do... but you (or anyone you know) has not packed on 5 lbs of lean muscle the first week of epi. Its that simple. Posting post cycle pics will prove nothing but a good or bad overall run.

Even if you gain 15-20 lbs and keep it all. It is not all LBM and def was not 5 lbs of LBM the first week... That's almost a pound a day of SOLID MUSCLE after the very first dose, dude. An absolutely asinine thought.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.09%

2 cents...

First off I'd be careful labeling yourself a hardgainer. While it may seem hard to put on a few pounds of muscle or you may not be a natural meso type, I think deciding to be something (before you even start) that makes you feel like it will always be a struggle, is probably not a good state of mind to workout in from the get go.
    Why do I say this!?
    Because I was you years ago and labeled myself one for years and always felt like I was cheated or some crap. Also, I seemed to use it as an excuse not to get in the gym and be the absolute best I could be. Okay, so we are all not Coans, or Coleman's but they are not naturally supplemented and also may have a few advantages. Most average guys can attain a 300BP, 400Sqt, 500DL status or close to it. That is pretty good being natural and around or under #200 BW.
    The biggest thing I learned and what made the absolute biggest difference, was 2 fold,
    1) To quit training or at least focusing on the small muscles and focus almost entirely on the big groups and compound exercises. Namely the legs, back, hips, shoulders, chest. When I started I was 6' and weighed #155-#160. I am and have for years been anywhere from #225-#265.(the biggest power strenght and weight will come from the biggest muscle, legs, back etc. etc.
    2) Eating enough real food. Not many shakes. They cost too much anyway and they never did what potatoes, green beans, rice, whole chickens etc. etc. etc. did will do.
    I am not an elite lifter by total, by any means, but can hold my own and train along side most anyone squatting, deadlifting, rowing some pressing but the pressing has fallen off as I have gotten older. Except for using some creatine, it is all naturally built muscle over the years.
    Just sayin' be careful looking for those short cuts. There are none when training in a straight line. Really like and look forward to working out and setting short term goals with longer bigger ones on the horizon.
    Use the big exercises to get big and strong and eat well. It is really that simple.
    I no longer feel or act like a hardgainer. I am a regular gainer, just like everybody else is. I just did not start with the same bone structure, but you might be surprised how far you can go with dogged determination and no labels on yourself. Think big
    Okay, I'm done preaching, but someday you will look back and say this to another young guy starting out.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

We don't give any room for genetics or people reacting differently on here do we.. in the end its still bro science and personal experience. I am in tune with my body and have very fast metabolism and each cycle I've ever done I rip down. Epi always hits me hardest in first two weeks. Always. Again that's only my own experience. I up the dosage at well two and keep gaining but its much slower
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

We don't give any room for genetics or people reacting differently on here do we.. in the end its still bro science and personal experience. I am in tune with my body and have very fast metabolism and each cycle I've ever done I rip down. Epi always hits me hardest in first two weeks. Always. Again that's only my own experience. I up the dosage at well two and keep gaining but its much slower
    We've all read a hundred epi logs and they all look pretty much the same. Epi solo I put on 12 in two weeks, epi and 4ad I put on 18 in three (I like to drop carbs and creatine pre-cycle and add them back in, makes for better bragging) and didn't gain any weight after that. Actually dropped 8 switching out 4ad for stano.
    Strength comes day 18-20, continuing to get leaner from there on out. That's how 90% of the many epi logs go.
    Weeks 3-6, that's where the glycogen and water becomes replaced with actual muscle fiber and more permanent sarcoplasmic tissue. We run 6 weeks so we feel good and feel strong for longer, but also to give our bodies a chance to get used to the new size, feed the new size, maintain it.
    Like I discussed with my buddy, if the first two weeks' weight was legit, why don't we all run 8 cycles a year, 2on/4off and all look like Coleman (or Zane) and move weight like Coan? Because they're not legit.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

We've all read a hundred epi logs and they all look pretty much the same. Epi solo I put on 12 in two weeks, epi and 4ad I put on 18 in three (I like to drop carbs and creatine pre-cycle and add them back in, makes for better bragging) and didn't gain any weight after that. Actually dropped 8 switching out 4ad for stano.
    Strength comes day 18-20, continuing to get leaner from there on out. That's how 90% of the many epi logs go.
    Weeks 3-6, that's where the glycogen and water becomes replaced with actual muscle fiber and more permanent sarcoplasmic tissue. We run 6 weeks so we feel good and feel strong for longer, but also to give our bodies a chance to get used to the new size, feed the new size, maintain it.
    Like I discussed with my buddy, if the first two weeks' weight was legit, why don't we all run 8 cycles a year, 2on/4off and all look like Coleman (or Zane) and move weight like Coan? Because they're not legit.
    Yeah I can see the logic in this:-)
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Ding ding...

Yeah I can see the logic in this:-)
    That's all I've been trying to say. It's just muscle fullness from glycogen and water at first, not actual muscle tissue. Otherwise Epi cycles would be 2 weeks long.

No argumentative basis here or anything, its really important people don't get the wrong idea about whats happening during their cycle though. Can't have people thinking they will gain 5-10 lbs of lean tissue the first week. Its important they know how the later weeks are really going to be the factor of maintaining this new size. Those last weeks are what fully develops the gains that you can hold with proper pct. The beginning is all fluff if you don't follow through at the same level for the weeks ahead and fight to maintain it.

I'd also warn OP to be careful about possible injuries in the early weeks. People feel the need to go to failure every set with nothing but placebo and some water weight in the beginning and an injury now spells disaster for the rest of the cycle. Obey your body and pace yourself for weeks 3-6 (not to mention PCT), that's going to be the end all be all. Not to say don't work hard... but make sure to work smart.

This is why is so beneficial to have years of lifting ex under your belt. PHs for newb lifters ends in injuries a lot due to technique flaws and just overdoing it in the early weeks thinking more is better and to go full on or go home. These are the kind of people who end up at home anyway, injured. Lift smart and follow a proven routine. Don't shoot from the hip if your a new lifter on a PH.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Off subject but I'm injured. Not severely but I can't tilt or move my head to the left side AT ALL not even half an inch without having excruciating pain shoot down my back. It's been this way for 6 days and getting worse. Really hindering my workouts. Hoping to still do a majority of my workouts with less intensity so we will see how that goes. This is day 9 of my Havoc cycle and I got my first "back pump" tonight while at work. After sitting for some time I got up and it felt like my kidney on the left side was cramping up. Hurt like a motha but its all part of the ride. Still hovering at 160-162 so that's good. Arms are bigger slightly and upper body is starting to get that "V" shape look which I've never had. Keep you guys updated when I see a doc or chiropractor sometime this week.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Question guys: just picked up some amino burst 3000 from a well known store lol also grabbed some Whey protein to go along with my gainer shake. When should I take the amino acids for maximum effect? They have BCAA also. Thanks.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Question guys: just picked up some amino burst 3000 from a well known store lol also grabbed some Whey protein to go along with my gainer shake. When should I take the amino acids for maximum effect? They have BCAA also. Thanks.
    You could take it to the extreme an have the bcaa shake after every meal. Really help with muscles swallowing all the protein you're consuming
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

You could take it to the extreme an have the bcaa shake after every meal. Really help with muscles swallowing all the protein you're consuming
    Well they are tablets. So it says take 3 a day.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Well they are tablets. So it says take 3 a day.
    Well I'm crazy about BCAAs. Well, Leucine anyway. Isoleucine and valine need carbs to work properly. But that 3 pill dose is very under dosed with all 3. If u want that supplement to work to a noticeable degree, you'd need to take like 12-15 pills every dose. Otherwise what u have there is like taking 8-10 grams of protein. Id take them with breakfast and or your post workout whole food meal. My opinion. I take leucine on and off cycle all day long. Definitely helps you feel big and full and recovery
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%

Well here's my update pic!

Name:  image-3254332657.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  82.6 KB

Hahah totally kidding. Thought you'd enjoy this on this beautiful Sunday. Will post a pic tomorrow.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

Good luck with the neck pain man. Fill us in what the doc says.

Sounds like a sniff neck but even that can really put a damper on the run. This early in the cycle... its FAR more important to get healthy for weeks 3-6 than to push at ALL so early in the cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. beginning Havoc cycle!!!
    By dustin06MR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
  2. New Methyl 1-test log to begin
    By DumbRussian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 03:10 AM
  3. The Revolution begins...
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12