Havoc Begins

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Yesterday's workout was insane. Today I feel like I've made some progress. My posture looks different. Like when I stand up straight it looks like I have a more broad chest and shoulders. Like a normal person I would say lol. Definitely don't look like I'm skin and bones anymore. So far, the progress of about 1/2 week is making me pumped. Will work out 5 maybe 6 days a week and get plenty of rest on day off. The visual progress of getting bigger makes me want to hit the weights and train even harder.


  2. Here's a pic from today. Can definitely tell my traps and shoulders are filling in nicely. Still have a way to go but the motivation is off the chart.

    Name:  image-3791958916.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  216.9 KB
    •   
       


  3. It's always the skinny kids that cycle instead of just eating an excess . Sigh. At least you're doing it properly :|

  4. I didn't think I needed a SERM either my first time... and when you get done your 6 weeks, you'll feel fine. Don't fool yourself though, especially if you bump it to 40 or higher for the last few weeks. You will definitely be shut down and will probably lose much of your gains if you go OTC like I tried after 6 weeks of Hdrol (4 wks being @ 100). You won't even start to "feel" anything until 18-25 days into the cycle. Just a weight gain of a few pounds at first. 3-4 weeks and you'll be like oh hell yea, everything is light haha.

    Your natural body likes you at 155 lbs though and that's right back where you'll end up a lot of times without a SERM. Being that light in the first place, it is honestly far more beneficial to gain all natty until 20 lbs or so later. Cycling from a point that you could still easily gain more natty is really selling yourself short in the long run. You'll get to a nice weight in 6 weeks but... if you would have done it natty and then cycled.... now you're in a whole new realm and sitting at a beastly 5'10" 200+. Just my 2 cents. Your first cycle will always be the most potent

    I know you said you'll take a SERM but so did I until I thought I was fine a week or two after my last dose (continuing to lose weight). I did the reactive Nolva dosing 3 weeks into PCT instead of the proactive Nolva dosing right off the bat (never again making that mistake) and it was a little disappointing to see 5-6 pounds go out the window that I could have probably saved.

    Never the less, be safe and have fun man! You can still gain natty if you want afterwards.

  5. Yeah I'm gonna do natty after this. And I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my gains. This is off topic but my arms started out at 12" which is pathetic and now they're almost 13". I used gainer shakes for a month before I started so that might have something to do with the quick jump up. Thanks again for your input. And I agree, I could of waited and done things differently and I will from now on. Life's a constant learning cycle



    Name:  image-2421713912.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  307.5 KB
    •   
       


  6. Yeah I'm gonna do natty after this. And I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my gains. This is off topic but my arms started out at 12" which is pathetic and now they're almost 13". I used gainer shakes for a month before I started so that might have something to do with the quick jump up. Thanks again for your input. And I agree, I could of waited and done things differently and I will from now on. Life's a constant learning cycle



    Name:  image-1606560760.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  307.5 KB

  7. You won't ever see an inch in a month without serious gear. Its probably a coincidence of measuring after a work out or something. A whole inch is much more than it seems. I've gained 2 inches in about 3+ years. Granted inches are WAY harder for a guy my height.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    You won't ever see an inch in a month without serious gear. Its probably a coincidence of measuring after a work out or something. A whole inch is much more than it seems. I've gained 2 inches in about 3+ years. Granted inches are WAY harder for a guy my height.
    Yeah I worked arms 2 days ago. Been at work all day and haven't done anything that would require my arms to get pumped. So idk, who knows lol. Either way, I'm happy haha

  9. Following man.
    Hows the weight going? any sides? Who is your Havoc by?

  10. Also Whats your training routine like?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    Following man.
    Hows the weight going? any sides? Who is your Havoc by?
    It's made by RPN. And no sides so far. Again I'm only 3 days in. Weight is up 12lbs but mostly from weight gainers

  12. Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    Also Whats your training routine like?
    6 on one off. Going hard. Chest/Tri, Shoulders/Biceps, Legs/Abs. Not in that order. Still sorting things out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    6 on one off. Going hard. Chest/Tri, Shoulders/Biceps, Legs/Abs. Not in that order. Still sorting things out.
    I am currently 12 days into my Halo Extreme and I am getting fantastic results and this is my routine. Consider this for yourself maybe?Monday-Chest/Back 5-10repsTuesday-Shoulders/Deadlifts/Abs 5-10repswednesday-Bicep/Tricep 5-10repsThursday-Squats/Abs 15-3repsFriday-Chest/Back 15-30repsSaturday-Bicep/Tricep 20-40repsReally looking forward to hear how this goes for you as I ordered RPN Havoc on monday.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    I am currently 12 days into my Halo Extreme and I am getting fantastic results and this is my routine. Consider this for yourself maybe?Monday-Chest/Back 5-10repsTuesday-Shoulders/Deadlifts/Abs 5-10repswednesday-Bicep/Tricep 5-10repsThursday-Squats/Abs 15-3repsFriday-Chest/Back 15-30repsSaturday-Bicep/Tricep 20-40repsReally looking forward to hear how this goes for you as I ordered RPN Havoc on monday.
    You may feel good but it will take almost twice that long to start affecting any strength or body composition. You will gain a few pounds off the bat in the first week but thats all. Placebo and motivation are an amazing combo, though. Just wait until 25 days in, then you will really like.


    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    It's made by RPN. And no sides so far. Again I'm only 3 days in. Weight is up 12lbs but mostly from weight gainers
    I think he was asking in reference to since starting Havoc. Have you gained anything since your first dose? You'll prob put a few pounds on in the first week, just getting primed up though Week 3-6 tells the true tale.

  15. Did chest and triceps today. Tomorrow is much needed abs. Today is day 4 and the 3rd day at 30MG.



    Name:  image-2285570599.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  276.1 KB

  16. Question: After my workout today, my triceps are shaking/having spasms if I put any weight or flex them. I pushed myself to the limit using 40lb dbs for extensions. This a good thing? I drink plenty of water and milk every day. Maybe pushing them to the brink is good? Thanks.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Question: After my workout today, my triceps are shaking/having spasms if I put any weight or flex them. I pushed myself to the limit using 40lb dbs for extensions. This a good thing? I drink plenty of water and milk every day. Maybe pushing them to the brink is good? Thanks.
    Could be just more intensity then usual so your central nervous system's connection to the receptors in your triceps going a little haywire. As long as there is no serious pain keep pushing it to the limit! Remember the S.A.I.D principle (Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demand) Demand them to grow and get strong and thats what they will do!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    You may feel good but it will take almost twice that long to start affecting any strength or body composition. You will gain a few pounds off the bat in the first week but thats all. Placebo and motivation are an amazing combo, though. Just wait until 25 days in, then you will really like.

    If this is the case then wouldn't a 30day cycle be kind of a waste if your only going to have 5 really good days? I definitely think it has kicked in already though because before I started my max squat was 260 for 1 and this week I squated 275 for 1. Thats a big jump for a 2weeks mainly placebo?
  19. Re: Havoc Begins


    Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post
    If this is the case then wouldn't a 30day cycle be kind of a waste if your only going to have 5 really good days? I definitely think it has kicked in already though because before I started my max squat was 260 for 1 and this week I squated 275 for 1. Thats a big jump for a 2weeks mainly placebo?
    That's why I suggested six weeks. Probably placebo effect on strength. Not gonna notice much till maybe week two.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  20. Yeah I'm pushing the limit. That's why I'm seeing my muscles grow now more than ever. If week 3-6 is gonna be better, I can't wait!!! Super stoked. Went to *** today and got Taurine & Liver Support to go along with my cycle assist & creatine. Also grabbed some fish oil and a good multi. Thanks for the help guys! Also everyone that sees me is telling me I already look bigger. That's a HUGE boost to keep going!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by leanfrk View Post

    If this is the case then wouldn't a 30day cycle be kind of a waste if your only going to have 5 really good days? I definitely think it has kicked in already though because before I started my max squat was 260 for 1 and this week I squated 275 for 1. Thats a big jump for a 2weeks mainly placebo?
    Yes, a 30 day cycle of Epi or Halo is a waste.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Yeah I'm pushing the limit. That's why I'm seeing my muscles grow now more than ever. If week 3-6 is gonna be better, I can't wait!!! Super stoked. Went to *** today and got Taurine & Liver Support to go along with my cycle assist & creatine. Also grabbed some fish oil and a good multi. Thanks for the help guys! Also everyone that sees me is telling me I already look bigger. That's a HUGE boost to keep going!
    Surprised no one has asked this, or maybe I missed it, but how's your eating? Do you know what you're getting in protein and calories? Where are your macros coming from?

    Does anyone else think he should throttle back on the training frequency? Six days a week, hitting everything twice I imagine, is an awful tall order for a guy who is clearly a very hard gainer, even with chemical help. I would suggest not doing more than four days a week, and really think a Monday/Wednesday/Friday split would be best.

    Oh yeah, don't worry about the quivering triceps. That just means you hit em good.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    Surprised no one has asked this, or maybe I missed it, but how's your eating? Do you know what you're getting in protein and calories? Where are your macros coming from?

    Does anyone else think he should throttle back on the training frequency? Six days a week, hitting everything twice I imagine, is an awful tall order for a guy who is clearly a very hard gainer, even with chemical help. I would suggest not doing more than four days a week, and really think a Monday/Wednesday/Friday split would be best.

    Oh yeah, don't worry about the quivering triceps. That just means you hit em good.
    Since I'm bulking, I'm eating anything I want. Breakfast usually consists of scrambled eggs, toast and sometimes oatmeal with a shake. And lunch is left overs from the night before. Usually high calorie high carb foods. And I'm taking in around 3000+ calories. And yeah I'm thinking about a 4 days a week thing too. And yeah the shaking turns into more muscle haha. My arms feel better today, just sore like normal.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Yeah I'm pushing the limit. That's why I'm seeing my muscles grow now more than ever. If week 3-6 is gonna be better, I can't wait!!! Super stoked. Went to *** today and got Taurine & Liver Support to go along with my cycle assist & creatine. Also grabbed some fish oil and a good multi. Thanks for the help guys! Also everyone that sees me is telling me I already look bigger. That's a HUGE boost to keep going!
    It's really good that you seem motivated but I honestly need to give you some tough love in saying that I think you probably should have done a lot more research and got a little bit more of a routine diet and training under your belt before you started cycling synthetics. Based on your pictures, you could put loads of muscle on without steroids with a good diet and strong program. You have to understand the people telling you that you look bigger has nothing to do with what you're taking. That's all natural because you're actually working hard. These Pro hormones take weeks to build up in your system and start taking effect.

    If I were you I would just start reading the best logs you can find from the most experienced people on this forum. You need to make sure that you set out a good diet that is not just winging it and eating as much as you can and also get a set routine in the gym that does not consist of 6 days on and 1 off. 3-4 days is far better. If you want to hit group twice per week then fine but you can do that in 4 days. Your body needs rest for growth more than it needs to the gym for growth. I'm not coming down on you but I read through some of these posts and it kind of worries me. Get a diet plan and 3-4 day routine worked out and lets hear it. Its not as easy as take a pill, lift hard as many days a week as possible and eat as much as possible. Sorry for the toughness but at 155 with what seems to be very little lifting knowledge, this seemed needed. You're taking steroids, man.

  25. ^^^ ive been holding that in since he started
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. beginning Havoc cycle!!!
    By dustin06MR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. New Methyl 1-test log to begin
    By DumbRussian in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 02:10 AM
  3. The Revolution begins...
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:20 AM
  4. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:47 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM
Log in
Log in