M-sten Rx + Mechabol+ 4-andro stack - AnabolicMinds.com

M-sten Rx + Mechabol+ 4-andro stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

M-sten Rx + Mechabol+ 4-andro stack

I am in the process of planning a cycle around my normal TRT dose of Test Cyp @ 200mg. I recently picked several bottles of Mechabol from a friend plus I just purchased a bottle of M-sten Rx, 4-andro Rx and Organ Shield for a seperate stack but I was thinking of stacking them all together. Thoughts?

M-sten @ 20mg -1-4 weeks
    Mechabol @ 75 - 1-6 weeks
    4-andro @ 100 mg (2 caps daily) weeks 2-6
    Organ Shield (2 caps daily)
    PES Erase (if needed)
    Test Cyp @ 100 mg e3d TRT so no PCT needed

2. New Member

No PCT needed? ......huh?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    No PCT needed? ......huh?
    Its because I am on HRT @ 200 mg Test Cyp per week
    •   

4. New Member

Gotcha. Not familiar with cycles and TRT users. I assumed a tailored PCT was used to raise test levels as ensure you keep your gains seeing how 200 TRT a weeks isn't a lot from a test dosage on cycle.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Well 200mg every 6 days keeps my levels right at 1100-1200 which is quite a bit higher than normal so I figured there wold be no need for PCT. As far as the compounds/dosages I have listed how does the cycle look
  6. New Member

Cycle looks good, you would see decent results from the m-sten alone but this compound IMO is best at 6 weeks lengths. Also, these compounds will shut you down. Maybe not completely as that is due to the individual. I could be wrong, but this shutdown will stop or decrease natty test so the TRT won't be much on cycle and I don't believe enough to raise test level back up by itself. I think you need to run pct even for 2-3 weeks alongside your TRT since its not a high dose. The clomid will restart natty test and TRT will keep it elevated
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Cycle looks good, you would see decent results from the m-sten alone but this compound IMO is best at 6 weeks lengths. Also, these compounds will shut you down. Maybe not completely as that is due to the individual. I could be wrong, but this shutdown will stop or decrease natty test so the TRT won't be much on cycle and I don't believe enough to raise test level back up by itself. I think you need to run pct even for 2-3 weeks alongside your TRT since its not a high dose. The clomid will restart natty test and TRT will keep it elevated
    You are lost dude. He is shut down already - he is not making test naturally because it has been completely replaced by exogenous test in the form of a 200mg shot once every six days.

PCT purpose is to get your natural production working again - no need here because the guy is living on exogenous test.

Cycling PHs while on trt is optimal because you maintain a steady level of test, its the best base to a cycle.

You have much to learn if you don't understand this simple concept.....
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    You are lost dude. He is shut down already - he is not making test naturally because it has been completely replaced by exogenous test in the form of a 200mg shot once every six days.

PCT purpose is to get your natural production working again - no need here because the guy is living on exogenous test.

Cycling PHs while on trt is optimal because you maintain a steady level of test, its the best base to a cycle.

You have much to learn if you don't understand this simple concept.....
    Agreed, people who have no clue should not be giving advice.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a funny thread if you can see the humor in not much common sense. Im with the last two posts!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    I am in the process of planning a cycle around my normal TRT dose of Test Cyp @ 200mg. I recently picked several bottles of Mechabol from a friend plus I just purchased a bottle of M-sten Rx, 4-andro Rx and Organ Shield for a seperate stack but I was thinking of stacking them all together. Thoughts?

M-sten @ 20mg -1-4 weeks
    Mechabol @ 75 - 1-6 weeks
    4-andro @ 100 mg (2 caps daily) weeks 2-6
    Organ Shield (2 caps daily)
    PES Erase (if needed)
    Test Cyp @ 100 mg e3d TRT so no PCT needed
    Looks ok, m-sten looks on par 20 seems to be common in the logs. Mecha is on the low-average side, might want to play with bumping it up after a couple weeks. Don't know 2 much about 4-andro so I'll leave my comments out.

I would suggest a more robust cycle support like CEL Cycle Support, or AI Cycle Assist or Anteaus Labs Talos, might suggest TUDCA too cause you got 2 methyl's going on.

Does your endo already prescribe you a SERM and AI?

You might end up needing them, excess free test from the orals binding to the androgen receptors could end up your TRT aromatizing and giving you sides.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah im not sure he knows what TRT is. m-sten really needs to be ran for 6 weeks. it takes a bit for it to kick in so at 4 weeks its just really getting good and your stopping it.

id run one or the other. 6 weeks of 2 methyls is rough.

m sten at 20 or more for 6 weeks, or mech at 75 or more for 6. you should get good results. you could lower the dosage on the m sten and run them both. but i think that brand doses it at 10mg per pill, 10 is a little low and 20 is a little high to run them both. just my openion
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

and i think 4 andro is just dhea, if your running 200mg of cyp its not goign to do anything. if your endo doesnt perscribe an ai, ask him. he probably will give you hcg too.

why not just go with a high test cycle? my easier on the body.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Looks ok, m-sten looks on par 20 seems to be common in the logs. Mecha is on the low-average side, might want to play with bumping it up after a couple weeks. Don't know 2 much about 4-andro so I'll leave my comments out.

I would suggest a more robust cycle support like CEL Cycle Support, or AI Cycle Assist or Anteaus Labs Talos, might suggest TUDCA too cause you got 2 methyl's going on.

Does your endo already prescribe you a SERM and AI?

You might end up needing them, excess free test from the orals binding to the androgen receptors could end up your TRT aromatizing and giving you sides.
    Thanks for the feedback I think I'm going to run the M-sten @ 20mg alone for 6 weeks instead of adding another methyl to the mix. I may just save the Mecha for a cutting cycle later on.

As far as and AI goes I have PES ERASE on hand do you think that would be enough to control any sides that may come up?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback I think I'm going to run the M-sten @ 20mg alone for 6 weeks instead of adding another methyl to the mix. I may just save the Mecha for a cutting cycle later on.

As far as and AI goes I have PES ERASE on hand do you think that would be enough to control any sides that may come up?
    For an AI I'd say RC/Pharma would be your best bet, while Erase is a nice product it might not cut it, I'm surprised your endo hasn't already prescribed you Arimadex, or Aromasin for estrogen control at 200mg of test c a week. I'm not an expert on convincing an endo needs someone else may chime in.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    For an AI I'd say RC/Pharma would be your best bet, while Erase is a nice product it might not cut it, I'm surprised your endo hasn't already prescribed you Arimadex, or Aromasin for estrogen control at 200mg of test c a week. I'm not an expert on convincing an endo needs someone else may chime in.
    He said he didnt think I would need it but if I started having any symptoms to let him know and thus far I have not had any signs while on Test @ 200mg every 6 days
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro-stack
    By powerhouse in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:43 AM
  2. 1-Test & 1,4 Andro stack
    By JesusSaves in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:08 PM
  3. what can I expect from a m4ohn and 1,4 andro stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 12:42 PM
  4. Need some help with 1,4-andro stack
    By g4ud1n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:23 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:40 PM