Thinking about going Ballz out???

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about a 20weeker. My original cycle was gonna start in Feb.
weeks 1-14 Prop 600mg
weeks 1-6 Tren 75mg EOD
weeks 8-14 Anavar 40mg ED
Gh 4iu's 5on/2off for 6months(6weeks before this cycle and 4weeks into pct)

My plan was to diet down to around 190lbs by Feb so i'd be pretty lean to start this cycle(lean bulk). Im 218 now at around 13%. I don't think im gonna be able to get that lean in 6weeks while just being on GH and no AAS so im thinking about running prop at 100mg EOD and winny at 50mg ED and doing two t3/clen cycles to get leaner faster. I know 2lbs a week is the way to go but remember im holding lots of water now. I just completed pct Nov 1st so i've only been off my 2nd cycle for 3months and it was a 14week cycle. I feel recovered though. You guys think 20weeks is too much. This is gonna be my 3rd cycle. Maybe I should run HCG at 500iu a week the whole way through or do a few mid cycle HCG cycles?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
14 weeks of prop? your gonna accumulate a nice deal of scar tissue. a longer ester would be preferable in a long cylce. longer ester=less pins. other than that the dosages look good, but i'd switch the GH for igf-1.

good luck

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... am i completely missing something or is that not a 20 week cycle?

i agree with chasec 14 weeks of ed pins is gonna be super rough and lead to a ton of scar tissue

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should have been more clear. Thats a 14week cycle that was originally planned for Feb but im gonna start an extra 6weeks early with 100mg Prop EOD with 50mg winny ED for a total of 20weeks. I wanna use prop the whole time cuz I bloat too much on long acting esters. Even with adex/nolva the bloat is still bad. My main concern in this ? is if 20weeks its too long. I want to recover afterwards, so how should I go about the hcg usage. HCG at 500iu every week the whole time or two or three 5000iu hcg cycles during the aas cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm still learing about this stuff, but Swole's protocol seems to work well for others. I beleive he calls for 250iu's, twice a week, from week two on. I may be mistaken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hcg 2x a week at 250iu-500iu would be your best bet

have you tried letro? that really should stave off any bloat at 1.25mg eod, i just think you'll accumulate an absurd amount of scar tissue pinning every day for 140 days

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree with the letro at 1.25mg eod. I will never again do a cycle without it.

I also agree with 500iu of HCG, twice per week. It's another thing that I will never again cycle without. And (for me, at least), if you think test increases your libido, just wait till you try HCG.

Go with 75mg ed with the tren. Keeps the blood levels more stable, and 75mg ed is considered by many to be the "standard" dose. I absolutely -loved- it. Couldn't believe how strong it made me.

/karp

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I certainly would try to run the longer ester, thats just too many pokes imo! I guess I am fortunate but I control almost all of my bloat with diet. Only hold about 5lbs on anything...just cut out sodium (as much as possible) and use the ai if needed.

For the HCG, glen is right on...250iu - 500iu twice a week. I have found that 250iu's 2x/week isn't quite enough, 300 - 350 is just perfect for me, but toy around a little and you will figure it out for your own body.

I don't agree with jr on the tren. Start lower...75eod is the standard first timer dose, if you are worried about more consistent blood levels than try 50 ed...just my 2ccs.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'm still learing about this stuff, but Swole's protocol seems to work well for others. I beleive he calls for 250iu's, twice a week, from week two on. I may be mistaken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
I believe his name is Swale...:) :) :)

hey you did say correct me if I'm wrong

Oh yeah, and I think its 250-500iu 2x per week, but he goes on to say he would rather see someone doing low doses ed if they feel the need too, hcg only works for a short time, ive heard guys say they can tell only for 1 day after the inject that its working (ie: bigger nuts), but dont go and do 1000ius, it can damage the leydig cells permenantly, which means hcg til the day u die.