- 12-16-2004, 09:51 PM
- 12-16-2004, 10:45 PM
I used ONE after 1 year and it worked just fine.
- 12-17-2004, 11:44 AM
email the manufacturer and ask them...they should know
12-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Does your signature actually mean that you are swatting someone until they puke or that you like to be swatted until you puke?Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
OR.....did you mean "squat"?
12-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by SJA
Maybe it is suppose to be twat
12-17-2004, 01:30 PM
This guy is really stirring up some shiat today...huhOriginally Posted by SJA
12-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by b5150
Yeah....we should ban that bum
......but to get this thread back on track.....the gels should store as long as the PH's especially if refridgerated. I remember a long time ago, PA had mentioned shelf lives of some chems at 5 years (time when degredation starts) if vacuum sealed and in a cool dry place. Refridgerating may extend them beyond that. But we don't know when some of these compounds were manufactured in the first place so take your best shot.
12-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Thanks bro. This #!%$ ban #!!* has shifted everybody's priorities. It sucks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tnick7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
- By Champ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
- By hockeyroom28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:46 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2004, 05:50 PM
- By aznurse in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:42 PM