Clen or Cytomel

skeptical

Awards
Hey fellas, I'm planning a 10 week Tren Ace/Test Prop cutter and I'm trying to decide to incorporate Clen or T-3 or both. I've used Clen in the past, but not T-3. I'm hoping that some of you experienced bros can give me some pointers. Thanks ahead of time.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If it's a cutter, use both. I don't particularly like clen though. If it were me, I would use T3 with ECY.

If you do that though you might want to invest in some Hawthorn Berry and Cellery Seed Extract. Your BP will spike.

skeptical

Awards
If it's a cutter, use both. I don't particularly like clen though. If it were me, I would use T3 with ECY.

If you do that though you might want to invest in some Hawthorn Berry and Cellery Seed Extract. Your BP will spike.
T3 cycles are generally 5 weeks in length (please correct me if I'm wrong). If I go with the T3 only, should I run it at the beginning, middle , or end of my cycle?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
T3 cycles are generally 5 weeks in length (please correct me if I'm wrong). If I go with the T3 only, should I run it at the beginning, middle , or end of my cycle?
Well, you could probably run it out for 6 weeks and you'd be okay.I would use it at the beginning. Just keep a tight leash on your diet the last few weeks and mabey do some extra cardio.

skeptical

Awards
Thanks for the advice. One more question: Will 75 mgs of Tren Ace and 100 mgs of Test Prop EOD be enough to prevent any substantial muscle loss that may be caused by the T3?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would probably bump the prop up to 125 eod, but assuming your diet is in check you should definitely keep muscle with test/tren while dieting

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I hate clen. It sucks. It makes you feel like **** and isn't magically effective, though it does work.

T3 is pretty reknowned for its ability to strip muscle off people - definately not on my list man.

Stick with the slow, controlled diet with EC and fish oil, that's what'll keep the muscle on and have you feeling good.

captainbicept

Awards
I just dont find t3 worth the risk. Its not worth shutting down your thyroid. That and even on lots of juice, ppl still lose strength while using it.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I've always wondered where these bodybuilding myths come from. There is no such thing as thyroid shutdown.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

(2)(Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)

(3)N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 5
Supplements 0
Anabolics 14
Weight Loss 5