New SD compound?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Has anyone got an order of Celtic labs yet??
    Me:-)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Me:-)
    Are you running it??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Are you running it??
    Not yet... I have the Tren. 2 bottles. And I can't wait!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Has anyone got an order of Celtic labs yet??
    Yes, the day it Came out actually.I got 2 Celtic mass, 2 trestobol, 1 ostabol, 1 Celtic halo,1 Celtic epi and a bottle of antaeus mechabol for good measure

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Not yet... I have the Tren. 2 bottles. And I can't wait!
    I was going to get the tren but I've been wanting to get black stone labs trenabol instead
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    correct. Heat and air. Keep it factory sealed and cold (frozen for me) and it ain't degrading
    Vacume seal and then freeze.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Vacume seal and then freeze.
    Im not a fan of breaking the factory seal in order to vacuum seal it. But yeah ....probably better than factory seal. Then again its not meat so i don't worry so much about keeping it super tight.

  8. Got 2 bottles of Celtic Mass in the cupboard next to a couple bottles of DMZ and another couple of SD lol. Also picked up a bottle of Ostabol to run 10mg e/d thru my upcoming pct and a later one.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Hey if anyone is gonna start the Celtic mass or celtitren let me know how it is please

  10. If I end up liking the results of the Trestobol cycle I'm running right now, I'll probably run it as a test base for most of the other Celtic Labs compounds.

  11. Currently running celtic mass at 50mgs....I can tell you guys that this stuff is legit

  12. Currently on Celtic Mass at 40mg a day and Trest at 40mg's a day.

  13. I really want to try Celtic mass by itself. But I've been thinking about all the combinations I can make with their products lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Currently running celtic mass at 50mgs....I can tell you guys that this stuff is legit
    What is your cycle like? what have you noticed so far?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Currently running celtic mass at 50mgs....I can tell you guys that this stuff is legit
    Why do you say it's legit? Explain why it is please
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Currently running celtic mass at 50mgs....I can tell you guys that this stuff is legit
    Hey at least it sounds toxic dude. 50 mg of dimethyl? If it's like Superdrol in terms of toxicity I sure wouldn't like to run more than 30 mg ED

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Hey at least it sounds toxic dude. 50 mg of dimethyl? If it's like Superdrol in terms of toxicity I sure wouldn't like to run more than 30 mg ED
    I don't have any bloods to confirm it yet, but initial reports from many of the logs I've been following is that it "feels" like Epi in terms of toxicity and conversion. So, the 40-60mg range looks to be the sweet spot.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

    I don't have any bloods to confirm it yet, but initial reports from many of the logs I've been following is that it "feels" like Epi in terms of toxicity and conversion. So, the 40-60mg range looks to be the sweet spot.
    I see. Well Epi doesn't convert so that's hard to compare accurately.. but if its really only that toxic then I'm in definitely

  19. Well there's a foot in the mouth. I need to familiarize myself more with Epi. I've been so excited about Celtic Mass and Trest that I've totally neglected it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Why do you say it's legit? Explain why it is please
    Obvious sides of being "on something", shrunken testes and back pumps

    I have noticed an increase in strength, I start week 2 on Tuesday, I might move up to 60mg

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Hey at least it sounds toxic dude. 50 mg of dimethyl? If it's like Superdrol in terms of toxicity I sure wouldn't like to run more than 30 mg ED
    Remember that it is a ph of superdrol.
    A good estimate that I found was the alpha 1 and m1t comparison 20(alpha):10(m1t)

    That is how I chose to dose it like

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post

    Remember that it is a ph of superdrol.
    A good estimate that I found was the alpha 1 and m1t comparison 20(alpha):10(m1t)

    That is how I chose to dose it like
    Not sure I understand this.

  23. As in, the prohormone would be dosed approx twice the mg of the target parent hormone. This is just broscience that more or less has worked well for most people, so take it with a grain of salt. There will always be diminishing returns and and exceptions, plus things to consider like how M1A and M14ADD don't actually convert very much to M1T and Dianabol, respectively - most believe they are quite anabolic on their own. Halo & its conversion to Turinabol also coming to mind.

    That being said, it's a safe bet to assume you'll need more mg of a PH than of the direct steroid it's chasing. And it sounds like it's working well for Lad too so there you go.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    As in, the prohormone would be dosed approx twice the mg of the target parent hormone. This is just broscience that more or less has worked well for most people, so take it with a grain of salt. There will always be diminishing returns and and exceptions, plus things to consider like how M1A and M14ADD don't actually convert very much to M1T and Dianabol, respectively - most believe they are quite anabolic on their own. Halo & its conversion to Turinabol also coming to mind.

    That being said, it's a safe bet to assume you'll need more mg of a PH than of the direct steroid it's chasing. And it sounds like it's working well for Lad too so there you go.
    Yeah I get what you're saying. I read the post and didn't understand it for some reason. And I totally agree on the fact that you need more of the PH then the hormone itself. I just don't find myself very comfortable with 50 mg of dimethylated compound. Someone else can and I wont bash them. Epi is quite mild. I'd hate to compare this to Epi and say its the same toxicity. Just for caution sake. And I did a couple cycles that I'm not proud of back when I didn't know anything at all. Luckily I felt the need to research before hitting them again.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Log in
Log in