New SD compound?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Hey at least it sounds toxic dude. 50 mg of dimethyl? If it's like Superdrol in terms of toxicity I sure wouldn't like to run more than 30 mg ED
    Remember that it is a ph of superdrol.
    A good estimate that I found was the alpha 1 and m1t comparison 20(alpha):10(m1t)

That is how I chose to dose it like

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post

Remember that it is a ph of superdrol.
    A good estimate that I found was the alpha 1 and m1t comparison 20(alpha):10(m1t)

That is how I chose to dose it like
    Not sure I understand this.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

As in, the prohormone would be dosed approx twice the mg of the target parent hormone. This is just broscience that more or less has worked well for most people, so take it with a grain of salt. There will always be diminishing returns and and exceptions, plus things to consider like how M1A and M14ADD don't actually convert very much to M1T and Dianabol, respectively - most believe they are quite anabolic on their own. Halo & its conversion to Turinabol also coming to mind.

That being said, it's a safe bet to assume you'll need more mg of a PH than of the direct steroid it's chasing. And it sounds like it's working well for Lad too so there you go.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    As in, the prohormone would be dosed approx twice the mg of the target parent hormone. This is just broscience that more or less has worked well for most people, so take it with a grain of salt. There will always be diminishing returns and and exceptions, plus things to consider like how M1A and M14ADD don't actually convert very much to M1T and Dianabol, respectively - most believe they are quite anabolic on their own. Halo & its conversion to Turinabol also coming to mind.

That being said, it's a safe bet to assume you'll need more mg of a PH than of the direct steroid it's chasing. And it sounds like it's working well for Lad too so there you go.
    Yeah I get what you're saying. I read the post and didn't understand it for some reason. And I totally agree on the fact that you need more of the PH then the hormone itself. I just don't find myself very comfortable with 50 mg of dimethylated compound. Someone else can and I wont bash them. Epi is quite mild. I'd hate to compare this to Epi and say its the same toxicity. Just for caution sake. And I did a couple cycles that I'm not proud of back when I didn't know anything at all. Luckily I felt the need to research before hitting them again.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18