New SD compound?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Roun3er View Post
    I believe it is heat that causing this degredation, not time. It is more of a conversion than a degradation though. It is still active, just in a different form.
    correct. Heat and air. Keep it factory sealed and cold (frozen for me) and it ain't degrading

2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've never waited and saved money. I also have money for 2 cyano phera. I'm incredibly tempted to order some of this trestobol. Is it the same as trestolone acetate or structurally similar. From everything I see it appears to be. But everyone keeps acting like its a new compound.
    lol @ "I never wait" Trestobol is Trestolone Acetate. It's a new compound to the PH/DS world that's all.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    lol @ "I never wait" Trestobol is Trestolone Acetate. It's a new compound to the PH/DS world that's all.
    there is plenty of time to wait............when your dead

4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    well you got me i ordered 3 bottles!! your a turd..
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

5. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Can you say 2 bottles of celtic mass + 2 bottles of trestobol = epic win because mine are being delivered tomorrow.
    •   

6. Check out super dmz 2.0 it delivers really well I'm on my first week and gaining strength and weight !

7. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Can you say 2 bottles of celtic mass + 2 bottles of trestobol = epic win because mine are being delivered tomorrow.
    Sounds interesting. What's ur game plan
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

8. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Check out super dmz 2.0 it delivers really well I'm on my first week and gaining strength and weight !
    I've seen this exact post on many other threads, yes I get it.... Super dmz is great lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Just doin' my job. I just ordered 2 bottles myself...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Yeah I think that win will be epic...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    I've seen this exact post on many other threads, yes I get it.... Super dmz is great lol
    It's the best pre-made stack I've seen in a while. Most of them have at least one compound under-dosed.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

12. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

Just doin' my job. I just ordered 2 bottles myself...
    I'm going to try and run it up to 60mg, 10mg every hour. In theroy it should get u supper huge. It will be this winter till I get around to it but ill run it solo or with mast p to help control e.
    Christopher

13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I'm going to try and run it up to 60mg, 10mg every hour. In theroy it should get u supper huge. It will be this winter till I get around to it but ill run it solo or with mast p to help control e.
    If you don't run mast. get a strong AI
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Yeah I think that win will be epic...
    So hard to not pop some tonight but wanna get rested get up early tomorrow got the day off and let the chaos begin.

15. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

If you don't run mast. get a strong AI
    From all my readings. Mast and a strong Ai, might be needed for 50-60mg aday.
    Christopher

16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Would not be a bad idea; the methylated estrogen trest converts to is quite strong.

I took my first couple doses today; I'm running it with Proto, Osta, and Nolvadren XT
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

17. Would running DHEA along your ph cycle be beneficial

18. well since trest was original developed to be a test replace ment i think dhea would be a waste
    Christopher

19. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    well since trest was original developed to be a test replace ment i think dhea would be a waste
    I was taking it already when I decided to start the trest so I'm actually taking both now. Though I can't make a comparison to what trest is like without DHEA and I'm not running anything that really causes lethargy or libido loss; if anything my current stack is quite libido friendly sooooooo....
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

20. Better AI to take on Trest: Formeron or Erase?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Better AI to take on Trest: Formeron or Erase?
    Either's fine, though, if you're asking because you have some of each I'd say run the form on cycle and the Erase after because erase has better potential to stimulate natural test. production
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

22. So no DHEA With ph cycle... I'm currently taking super dmz 2.0

23. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    So no DHEA With ph cycle... I'm currently taking super dmz 2.0
    I think he meant no DHEA with trest, not no DHEA with other PH cycles. Never used DMZ so I am not certain if DHEA would be beneficial for that cycle. Use the topical DHEA though, better absorption and it has anti-estrogens and other good stuff included.

24. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    So no DHEA With ph cycle... I'm currently taking super dmz 2.0
    This is fine.
    He was talking about trest with DHEA.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

25. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    400mg/week of Mast is more than enough to handle estrogen sides. 600mg is hurting the joints...

26. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

400mg/week of Mast is more than enough to handle estrogen sides. 600mg is hurting the joints...
    Cool, I would imagine 350mg would be just as good. That's easier to dose with my mast p. after I cut in may, I've got to let my receptors clear for a couple of months before I start up a blast cruise protocol. I think the second blast will be trest/ mast for 4-6 weeks
    Christopher

27. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Cool, I would imagine 350mg would be just as good. That's easier to dose with my mast p. after I cut in may, I've got to let my receptors clear for a couple of months before I start up a blast cruise protocol. I think the second blast will be trest/ mast for 4-6 weeks
    To give perspective, 600mg Mast-E was too much estrogen suppression on a 750mg Test-E/750mg EQ cycle. 400mg was just right. Never had a single issue with water weight or gyno-related symptoms the entire duration.

28. With the way trest acts in the body, some are experimenting with using it like a test base for their ph cycles.

Celtic Labs Rep

29. Yeah that makes, it would be a great test replacment.
    Christopher

30. Has anyone got an order of Celtic labs yet??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info