New SD compound?

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    We're still working on the effective dosing. It's not 17a alkylated so it shouldn't be too harsh. However, from an anabolic standpoint it has a fairly short oral half life. However, it is potent and will shut you down hard. It was originally being researched for male contraception at doses as little as 1.5mg. So, it's going to take some trial and error as Tvar did when it first came out.
    Oh, hey bro
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    50mg inj. 50-100mg TD much like celtic mass we don't know what oral dose will be optimal. Most users are planning to start with dosing schemes similar to those with the IBE MENT currently available.
    I think i'm gonna run celtic mass at 30mg a day to start stacked with trest at 40 probably 20/10 and 20/20, might fool around with 50mg of trest pwo. This should be interesting. I dunno i got 2 bottles of each on order and I'm going for 6 weeks.
    •   
       


  3. This is what I'm thinking:

    Trest: 40/40/40/40/40/40

    Celtitren: 60/90/90/90/90/90

  4. Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    This is what I'm thinking:

    Trest: 40/40/40/40/40/40

    Celtitren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
    In before Prami.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    In before Prami.
    **** lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Oh, hey bro
    Sup buddy!

  7. I'm planning on running this:

    Ostobol: 10/10/10/20/20/20
    Trestobol: 20/20/20/40/40/40

    I've run low dose Osta in the past so I know what to expet from it. So, I'll know if the trest is soon anything at the lower dose. Then once I've used it for a while I'll start to kick it up a notch. I like to explore the lower ranges of a new compound first. It really gives me an idea of what it can do. And most guys would be surprised how little of some compounds you actually need to get results. For example. I was doing 10mg SD 3X a week on workout days only for a 6 week stent and I put on 15lbs and kept 10 a while back.

  8. Hey guys I just got my bottle of super dmz 2.0 I was wondering if anybody has used it and what effective dosing is?

  9. SDMZ is perfect at just 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. You can't go wrong.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    SDMZ is perfect at just 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. You can't go wrong.
    Should I take one before workout??

  11. You don't have to, but you aren't hurting anything by doing it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    You don't have to, but you aren't hurting anything by doing it.
    Thank you! Your info is useful.. Hey do you know if it aromatizes?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Thank you! Your info is useful.. Hey do you know if it aromatizes?
    I didn't have any issues. Both compounds are based off of SD, which doesn't aromatize. Word of warning though, you run the risk of estrogen rebound when you come off. So make sure you've got a AI on hand for PCT at the very least.

    Also, please use a solid liver support. SDMZ 2.0 is what I ended my last cycle and it had to end abruptly and badly because my liver was NOT happy. I wasn't doing anything crazy, but had gone extra long (8 weeks was the planned length) and started my cycle with an SD Tvar combination. Week seven I threw in 50mg of Dbol and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was 3 days in when I started to itch uncontrollably. It had been about two weeks since my wife had started thinking I was going tanning behind her back (not really, but it's what I looked like). Normal bilirubin levels are less than 1 (not sure the scale or units). I topped out at 9. It got so bad that I was eating saltines and sprite for supper for about a week. I wasn't able to even think about going back to the gym until 8 weeks later. Now at 12 I've been training solid for 3 weeks again. Through it all I lost all 25lbs I had gained (I've sinced started gaining it back). I lost all my strength gains. And to top it off, I wasn't able to do anything for PCT so I got rebound gyno.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

    I didn't have any issues. Both compounds are based off of SD, which doesn't aromatize. Word of warning though, you run the risk of estrogen rebound when you come off. So make sure you've got a AI on hand for PCT at the very least.

    Also, please use a solid liver support. SDMZ 2.0 is what I ended my last cycle and it had to end abruptly and badly because my liver was NOT happy. I wasn't doing anything crazy, but had gone extra long (8 weeks was the planned length) and started my cycle with an SD Tvar combination. Week seven I threw in 50mg of Dbol and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was 3 days in when I started to itch uncontrollably. It had been about two weeks since my wife had started thinking I was going tanning behind her back (not really, but it's what I looked like). Normal bilirubin levels are less than 1 (not sure the scale or units). I topped out at 9. It got so bad that I was eating saltines and sprite for supper for about a week. I wasn't able to even think about going back to the gym until 8 weeks later. Now at 12 I've been training solid for 3 weeks again. Through it all I lost all 25lbs I had gained (I've sinced started gaining it back). I lost all my strength gains. And to top it off, I wasn't able to do anything for PCT so I got rebound gyno.
    Hmm interesting.. On my previous cycles with tren test deca and dbol I never used a estrogen blocker/PCT and I didn't have any serious side affects besides the back acne and increase in aggression but other than that I kept my size and strength... But I didn't stack them

  15. How do you notice your liver getting fu*ked up? I want to make sure to get proper supplements for this

  16. Google cholestasis. Jaundice of the eyes, skin. Massive itching. White feces. Brown urine. These are 'stop right now and pound tucda' signs not to be taken lightly.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Google cholestasis. Jaundice of the eyes, skin. Massive itching. White feces. Brown urine. These are 'stop right now and pound tucda' signs not to be taken lightly.
    Well said! I use Antaeus Labs Aegis all the time now. Great stuff!!!

  18. Celtic have any considerations regarding a cycle support product featuring TUCDA? Seem to have everything else worthwhile.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Celtic have any considerations regarding a cycle support product featuring TUCDA? Seem to have everything else worthwhile.
    I don't think there's anything in the works right now. We're really focusing on giving everyone the best bang for their buck hormonal compounds while bringing out new analogues that no one is carrying or perhaps have even thought of carrying!

  20. I have good hopes for Celtic Labs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I in no way thought you were putting it down We really don't know how it's going to perform yet; we're hoping it gives similar gains to SD with less toxicity but that may be wishful thinking. I'm pretty excited for the future to. Just to build a little more anticipation, we're also working on a new 1-AD (the compound PA was planning to release as 1-AD v.4 but never got to...) that will hopefully be considerably stronger than the 1-androsterone clones available currently.
    Would be very nice..its interesting to compare the quality from different companies..kinda fun lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    How do you notice your liver getting fu*ked up? I want to make sure to get proper supplements for this
    UDCA. Not hard to get either.

    If not, TUDCA will also suffice. 500mg UDCA per day is enough for most harsh oral cycles. TUDCA you could run 750-1000mg per day for same results.

    A few years back I did a run of SD bridged into Trenazone/H-drol. Took bloods 2 days after ending cycle and came back in the normal range. I ran UDCA throughout. Got it all captured in a log here on AM. When I say "captured" I actually mean the pictures of the blood results to prove it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    UDCA. Not hard to get either.

    If not, TUDCA will also suffice. 500mg UDCA per day is enough for most harsh oral cycles. TUDCA you could run 750-1000mg per day for same results.

    A few years back I did a run of SD bridged into Trenazone/H-drol. Took bloods 2 days after ending cycle and came back in the normal range. I ran UDCA throughout. Got it all captured in a log here on AM. When I say "captured" I actually mean the pictures of the blood results to prove it.
    I was thinking of taking a pct but on my last month cycle with dbol I kept all my gains and still getting stronger.. But lost a little weight which is normal. I have a question.. Is dbol more liver toxic than super dmz 2.0?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    I was thinking of taking a pct but on my last month cycle with dbol I kept all my gains and still getting stronger.. But lost a little weight which is normal. I have a question.. Is dbol more liver toxic than super dmz 2.0?
    Just to take this to the extreme, 1 cap of SuperDMZ could possibly be likened to 40mg of methylated compound. This is not precise but they agree both double methylated and that's the rule of thumb I use to just stay super cautious.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I was thinking of taking a pct but on my last month cycle with dbol I kept all my gains and still getting stronger.. But lost a little weight which is normal. I have a question.. Is dbol more liver toxic than super dmz 2.0?

    There is no way to answer this question with any degree of hard evidence. Based purely on my experiences and research, I'd rank them like this:

    Most to least toxic

    Anadrol/M1T/Methyl Tren
    Dianabol/SD
    DMZ?/Phera
    Winstrol/Epistane/H-Drol
    Anavar/Dienolone stuff/etc etc

    I could be way off. SD might be far more toxic than Dbol and Anadrol, or it might only be something more like Phera or Epistane. Generally speaking, my thought is this: the more dramatic the gains, the more toxic it is. This is a common trade off with steroids. Gains vs. health risks. Since SD is among the strongest, I'd treat it with respect. Run UDCA. Run Milk Thistle if you like as well. Stay off the alcohol before AND after the cycle for a while. Eat right. Do cardio. Stay healthy as you can while you run it.

    This is also why the general public, media and government typically assume that giant bodybuilders are at a severe health risk since they have in some cases double their mass over time. Granted, this isn't always the case. That's the point of cycling and running ancillaries throughout - to protect and recover the body's healthy state.

    So that list is something I have created as a rule of thumb on how to treat each compound. Sure, there are far more compounds that I am not familiar with that could fit in various places in there but you get the picture. I'd treat DMZ like Phera or SD if I were you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Log in
Log in