New SD compound?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Would the trestobol product be similar to 5-Alpha test or still good on the old libido?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Trestobol is trestolone acetate. Completely different and brand new.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Trest is good on the libido. In fact, it's been shown to act a lot like test biologically.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I know nothing about the trestobol. What's a good dose and cycle length for it?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

We're still working on the effective dosing. It's not 17a alkylated so it shouldn't be too harsh. However, from an anabolic standpoint it has a fairly short oral half life. However, it is potent and will shut you down hard. It was originally being researched for male contraception at doses as little as 1.5mg. So, it's going to take some trial and error as Tvar did when it first came out.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i would guess conversion would be around 10-20%. its like the dosing for alpha1 and M1t. people run alpha1 at 60mg i want to meet the guy who runs M1t at 60.

the more i dig into this ph sd i feel like it will be less of a bulker and more of a recomp/cut. depending on the toxicity and the conversion rate that is. i dont see it converting at a super high rate so unless its extremely active on its own. i dont think it will get you what you get from SD.

alpha1 however is active and converts to M1t at around 10-20%. thats why its such a good bulker.

none the less i think this is going to be an awesome product. ive run sd up to 50mg before and ive run M1t up to 30mg. so i think ill be able to give it a solid rating once i get my hands on some. im really excited about there other products, im guessing its a mentabolen compound, it looked like youve labeled it as MENT but i might be reading wrong. it should be awesome and your getting way more per bottle than anyone else.

whats the word on the 2 cyano phera?
    I'd be interested to see what you're basing the 10-20% figure on. Conversion rates are generally pretty hard to nail down and some conversions are reversible making it even more complicated. In any case we really won't have solid answers until people start eating it and tell us what happens. We have a few guys that have used SD in the past trying it out soon so we should have some solid feedback in a month or so. 50mg of SD is quite a dose! Did you get bloods done after that adventure? IBE MENT is available which is the precursor to active ment/trest. Celtic Lab's Trestobol is also available for pre-order and that is active trest (requires no conversion)

2-cyano-Phera our source is still working on for us so that's gonna be a while because they have to figure out the synthesis, get us a sample, we gotta get the sample to PA to test, if that comes back good we gotta get a bulk order, then test that, then cap it, bottle it, label it and get it to retail...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I'd be interested to see what you're basing the 10-20% figure on. Conversion rates are generally pretty hard to nail down and some conversions are reversible making it even more complicated. In any case we really won't have solid answers until people start eating it and tell us what happens. We have a few guys that have used SD in the past trying it out soon so we should have some solid feedback in a month or so. 50mg of SD is quite a dose! Did you get bloods done after that adventure? IBE MENT is available which is the precursor to active ment/trest. Celtic Lab's Trestobol is also available for pre-order and that is active trest (requires no conversion)

2-cyano-Phera our source is still working on for us so that's gonna be a while because they have to figure out the synthesis, get us a sample, we gotta get the sample to PA to test, if that comes back good we gotta get a bulk order, then test that, then cap it, bottle it, label it and get it to retail...
    the 10-20% is just a rough guess. if it converts at a higher rate that would be awesome but even at 10-20% youll get great results. IMHO. in no way was i trying to put this product down. im pretty excited to see whats in store from yall in the future

50mg of SD was dumb and will never do that again. 30mg of M1T was dumb and i will never do that again. i got bloods with the sd. things were not as bad as i thought. i ran it with 1g of UDCA prescription grade. but both experiences were just uncomfortable, painfull, and just not worth it. thats awesome about the Trestobol, ive got some UGL inject-able MENT that im saving for a 6-8 weeker at 50mg a day.

im game to wait on the 2-cyano Phera, from what i understand its a very difficult synth. glad yall are going for the hard stuff. ive been tempted to pick up a few bottles of Phera but its just so expensive. id just rather run a-bombs and save some money.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Trest is good on the libido. In fact, it's been shown to act a lot like test biologically.
    i know injectable is 50mg ed at max. what doses have your testers been using so far?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

the 10-20% is just a rough guess. if it converts at a higher rate that would be awesome but even at 10-20% youll get great results. IMHO. in no way was i trying to put this product down. im pretty excited to see whats in store from yall in the future
    I in no way thought you were putting it down We really don't know how it's going to perform yet; we're hoping it gives similar gains to SD with less toxicity but that may be wishful thinking. I'm pretty excited for the future to. Just to build a little more anticipation, we're also working on a new 1-AD (the compound PA was planning to release as 1-AD v.4 but never got to...) that will hopefully be considerably stronger than the 1-androsterone clones available currently.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

i know injectable is 50mg ed at max. what doses have your testers been using so far?
    50mg inj. 50-100mg TD much like celtic mass we don't know what oral dose will be optimal. Most users are planning to start with dosing schemes similar to those with the IBE MENT currently available.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

We're still working on the effective dosing. It's not 17a alkylated so it shouldn't be too harsh. However, from an anabolic standpoint it has a fairly short oral half life. However, it is potent and will shut you down hard. It was originally being researched for male contraception at doses as little as 1.5mg. So, it's going to take some trial and error as Tvar did when it first came out.
    Oh, hey bro
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

50mg inj. 50-100mg TD much like celtic mass we don't know what oral dose will be optimal. Most users are planning to start with dosing schemes similar to those with the IBE MENT currently available.
    I think i'm gonna run celtic mass at 30mg a day to start stacked with trest at 40 probably 20/10 and 20/20, might fool around with 50mg of trest pwo. This should be interesting. I dunno i got 2 bottles of each on order and I'm going for 6 weeks.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

This is what I'm thinking:

Trest: 40/40/40/40/40/40

Celtitren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    This is what I'm thinking:

Trest: 40/40/40/40/40/40

Celtitren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
    In before Prami.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

In before Prami.
    **** lol
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Oh, hey bro
    Sup buddy!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

I'm planning on running this:

Ostobol: 10/10/10/20/20/20
    Trestobol: 20/20/20/40/40/40

I've run low dose Osta in the past so I know what to expet from it. So, I'll know if the trest is soon anything at the lower dose. Then once I've used it for a while I'll start to kick it up a notch. I like to explore the lower ranges of a new compound first. It really gives me an idea of what it can do. And most guys would be surprised how little of some compounds you actually need to get results. For example. I was doing 10mg SD 3X a week on workout days only for a 6 week stent and I put on 15lbs and kept 10 a while back.
  18. Registered User

Hey guys I just got my bottle of super dmz 2.0 I was wondering if anybody has used it and what effective dosing is?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

SDMZ is perfect at just 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. You can't go wrong.
  20. Registered User

SDMZ is perfect at just 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. You can't go wrong.
    Should I take one before workout??
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

You don't have to, but you aren't hurting anything by doing it.
  22. Registered User

You don't have to, but you aren't hurting anything by doing it.
    Thank you! Your info is useful.. Hey do you know if it aromatizes?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Thank you! Your info is useful.. Hey do you know if it aromatizes?
    I didn't have any issues. Both compounds are based off of SD, which doesn't aromatize. Word of warning though, you run the risk of estrogen rebound when you come off. So make sure you've got a AI on hand for PCT at the very least.

Also, please use a solid liver support. SDMZ 2.0 is what I ended my last cycle and it had to end abruptly and badly because my liver was NOT happy. I wasn't doing anything crazy, but had gone extra long (8 weeks was the planned length) and started my cycle with an SD Tvar combination. Week seven I threw in 50mg of Dbol and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was 3 days in when I started to itch uncontrollably. It had been about two weeks since my wife had started thinking I was going tanning behind her back (not really, but it's what I looked like). Normal bilirubin levels are less than 1 (not sure the scale or units). I topped out at 9. It got so bad that I was eating saltines and sprite for supper for about a week. I wasn't able to even think about going back to the gym until 8 weeks later. Now at 12 I've been training solid for 3 weeks again. Through it all I lost all 25lbs I had gained (I've sinced started gaining it back). I lost all my strength gains. And to top it off, I wasn't able to do anything for PCT so I got rebound gyno.
  24. Registered User

I didn't have any issues. Both compounds are based off of SD, which doesn't aromatize. Word of warning though, you run the risk of estrogen rebound when you come off. So make sure you've got a AI on hand for PCT at the very least.

Also, please use a solid liver support. SDMZ 2.0 is what I ended my last cycle and it had to end abruptly and badly because my liver was NOT happy. I wasn't doing anything crazy, but had gone extra long (8 weeks was the planned length) and started my cycle with an SD Tvar combination. Week seven I threw in 50mg of Dbol and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was 3 days in when I started to itch uncontrollably. It had been about two weeks since my wife had started thinking I was going tanning behind her back (not really, but it's what I looked like). Normal bilirubin levels are less than 1 (not sure the scale or units). I topped out at 9. It got so bad that I was eating saltines and sprite for supper for about a week. I wasn't able to even think about going back to the gym until 8 weeks later. Now at 12 I've been training solid for 3 weeks again. Through it all I lost all 25lbs I had gained (I've sinced started gaining it back). I lost all my strength gains. And to top it off, I wasn't able to do anything for PCT so I got rebound gyno.
    Hmm interesting.. On my previous cycles with tren test deca and dbol I never used a estrogen blocker/PCT and I didn't have any serious side affects besides the back acne and increase in aggression but other than that I kept my size and strength... But I didn't stack them
  25. Registered User

How do you notice your liver getting fu*ked up? I want to make sure to get proper supplements for this
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Google cholestasis. Jaundice of the eyes, skin. Massive itching. White feces. Brown urine. These are 'stop right now and pound tucda' signs not to be taken lightly.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Google cholestasis. Jaundice of the eyes, skin. Massive itching. White feces. Brown urine. These are 'stop right now and pound tucda' signs not to be taken lightly.
    Well said! I use Antaeus Labs Aegis all the time now. Great stuff!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Celtic have any considerations regarding a cycle support product featuring TUCDA? Seem to have everything else worthwhile.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Celtic have any considerations regarding a cycle support product featuring TUCDA? Seem to have everything else worthwhile.
    I don't think there's anything in the works right now. We're really focusing on giving everyone the best bang for their buck hormonal compounds while bringing out new analogues that no one is carrying or perhaps have even thought of carrying!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have good hopes for Celtic Labs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question