New SD compound? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

New SD compound?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    I in no way thought you were putting it down We really don't know how it's going to perform yet; we're hoping it gives similar gains to SD with less toxicity but that may be wishful thinking. I'm pretty excited for the future to. Just to build a little more anticipation, we're also working on a new 1-AD (the compound PA was planning to release as 1-AD v.4 but never got to...) that will hopefully be considerably stronger than the 1-androsterone clones available currently.
    Would be very nice..its interesting to compare the quality from different companies..kinda fun lol

2. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    How do you notice your liver getting fu*ked up? I want to make sure to get proper supplements for this
    UDCA. Not hard to get either.

If not, TUDCA will also suffice. 500mg UDCA per day is enough for most harsh oral cycles. TUDCA you could run 750-1000mg per day for same results.

A few years back I did a run of SD bridged into Trenazone/H-drol. Took bloods 2 days after ending cycle and came back in the normal range. I ran UDCA throughout. Got it all captured in a log here on AM. When I say "captured" I actually mean the pictures of the blood results to prove it.

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

UDCA. Not hard to get either.

If not, TUDCA will also suffice. 500mg UDCA per day is enough for most harsh oral cycles. TUDCA you could run 750-1000mg per day for same results.

A few years back I did a run of SD bridged into Trenazone/H-drol. Took bloods 2 days after ending cycle and came back in the normal range. I ran UDCA throughout. Got it all captured in a log here on AM. When I say "captured" I actually mean the pictures of the blood results to prove it.
    I was thinking of taking a pct but on my last month cycle with dbol I kept all my gains and still getting stronger.. But lost a little weight which is normal. I have a question.. Is dbol more liver toxic than super dmz 2.0?

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking of taking a pct but on my last month cycle with dbol I kept all my gains and still getting stronger.. But lost a little weight which is normal. I have a question.. Is dbol more liver toxic than super dmz 2.0?
    Just to take this to the extreme, 1 cap of SuperDMZ could possibly be likened to 40mg of methylated compound. This is not precise but they agree both double methylated and that's the rule of thumb I use to just stay super cautious.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

5. Professional Member
    Answers

There is no way to answer this question with any degree of hard evidence. Based purely on my experiences and research, I'd rank them like this:

Most to least toxic

Anadrol/M1T/Methyl Tren
    Dianabol/SD
    DMZ?/Phera
    Winstrol/Epistane/H-Drol
    Anavar/Dienolone stuff/etc etc

I could be way off. SD might be far more toxic than Dbol and Anadrol, or it might only be something more like Phera or Epistane. Generally speaking, my thought is this: the more dramatic the gains, the more toxic it is. This is a common trade off with steroids. Gains vs. health risks. Since SD is among the strongest, I'd treat it with respect. Run UDCA. Run Milk Thistle if you like as well. Stay off the alcohol before AND after the cycle for a while. Eat right. Do cardio. Stay healthy as you can while you run it.

This is also why the general public, media and government typically assume that giant bodybuilders are at a severe health risk since they have in some cases double their mass over time. Granted, this isn't always the case. That's the point of cycling and running ancillaries throughout - to protect and recover the body's healthy state.

So that list is something I have created as a rule of thumb on how to treat each compound. Sure, there are far more compounds that I am not familiar with that could fit in various places in there but you get the picture. I'd treat DMZ like Phera or SD if I were you.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There is no way to answer this question with any degree of hard evidence. Based purely on my experiences and research, I'd rank them like this:

Most to least toxic

Anadrol/M1T/Methyl Tren
    Dianabol/SD
    DMZ?/Phera
    Winstrol/Epistane/H-Drol
    Anavar/Dienolone stuff/etc etc

I could be way off. SD might be far more toxic than Dbol and Anadrol, or it might only be something more like Phera or Epistane. Generally speaking, my thought is this: the more dramatic the gains, the more toxic it is. This is a common trade off with steroids. Gains vs. health risks. Since SD is among the strongest, I'd treat it with respect. Run UDCA. Run Milk Thistle if you like as well. Stay off the alcohol before AND after the cycle for a while. Eat right. Do cardio. Stay healthy as you can while you run it.

This is also why the general public, media and government typically assume that giant bodybuilders are at a severe health risk since they have in some cases double their mass over time. Granted, this isn't always the case. That's the point of cycling and running ancillaries throughout - to protect and recover the body's healthy state.

So that list is something I have created as a rule of thumb on how to treat each compound. Sure, there are far more compounds that I am not familiar with that could fit in various places in there but you get the picture. I'd treat DMZ like Phera or SD if I were you.
    Most bloods show D-bol being considerably less toxic than SD. Also, DMZ tends be a bit less toxic than SD. UDCA or TUDCA will pretty much mitigate risk of serious liver issues from any reasonable cycle though...

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post

You're going to crap yourself when you find out that they also have a phera type DS and 7aDbol in the mix as well. Hopefully all of these deliver. With new products you always question the beta testers.
    Oh my I just did runs to the toilet I've never ever got to use phera plex it was before my time buts its legendary status has allways made me want to try it if they bring a phera out man I'd be ordering me hundreds !!!

Not really interested in the dbol heck who wants water weight and to lose it all after ... Ill stick with Epi or sdrol

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Oh my I just did runs to the toilet I've never ever got to use phera plex it was before my time buts its legendary status has allways made me want to try it if they bring a phera out man I'd be ordering me hundreds !!!

Not really interested in the dbol heck who wants water weight and to lose it all after ... Ill stick with Epi or sdrol
    7-methyl D-bol is unfortunately not gonna happen. 2-cyano-Phera may be a little closer than I had thought though...

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

7-methyl D-bol is unfortunately not gonna happen. 2-cyano-Phera may be a little closer than I had thought though...
    How long? Can't wait
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

10. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

How long? Can't wait
    April 1st is when I think they start making shipments

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

April 1st is when I think they start making shipments
    i think he ment when are they releasing the phera product.

if im right, one of the reps mentioned earlier on here that its a long ways out. something about still needing to create the raw forumula, ship to US, print the labels, box. pretty much still just an idea lol

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

i think he ment when are they releasing the phera product.

if im right, one of the reps mentioned earlier on here that its a long ways out. something about still needing to create the raw forumula, ship to US, print the labels, box. pretty much still just an idea lol
    Phera is what I was talking about yep!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.
    Answers

Phera was awesome! I will be ordering some this new stuff as soon as it is available

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Phera is what I was talking about yep!
    Apparently some was getting tested; I'm waiting on more info from my Board Admin. As soon as I have any more news I'll post it.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well I ordered 2 bottles of the promethylmasteron, I hope you're happy. I still have 2 bottles of SD ratholed, and I don't think I'm even gonna try those for a bit! But $19, dang. I can sell em for profit later at that price! Gonna give the Ostarine a whirl too, $63 today.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Well I ordered 2 bottles of the promethylmasteron, I hope you're happy. I still have 2 bottles of SD ratholed, and I don't think I'm even gonna try those for a bit! But $19, dang. I can sell em for profit later at that price! Gonna give the Ostarine a whirl too, $63 today.
    Yeah I've get a whole mess of Osta on the way myself...

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Apparently some was getting tested; I'm waiting on more info from my Board Admin. As soon as I have any more news I'll post it.
    I'm all about it!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

18. Banned
    Answers

I got enough SD stocked up to choke a pack of horses! Probably enough for life depending on how long I lift and how often I cycle it lol.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I got enough SD stocked up to choke a pack of horses! Probably enough for life depending on how long I lift and how often I cycle it lol.
    Lol. I have 3 bottles left. Just used one a month ago.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    i dont think theyll last a life lol. i only got 2 preban, shoulda got around 5 though. im under the impression that theyre no good after 5 years passed expiration. am i wrong?

21. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol. I have 3 bottles left. Just used one a month ago.
    i dont think theyll last a life lol. i only got 2 preban, shoulda got around 5 though. im under the impression that theyre no good after 5 years passed expiration. am i wrong?
    well 2 1/2 Beast and 3 LGI thats a lot of pills there, so maybe not "life"....but a good long while, or at least until I get too old to lift heavy weights if used sparingly lol

oh, and I froze them all. figured its the best bet for keeping them fresh long term.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I'm all about it!
    My Board Admin says we'll hopefully have it out sometime this summer

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Correct me if I am wrong, but on my celtic mass it said it is good until 2015

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but on my celtic mass it said it is good until 2015
    I think the most you can put on the majority of supps is 2 years. If kept in a cool dry place PHs in regular capsules (or powder in a sealed container) should last nearly forever. Also one would generally see a loss of potency over time; they won't spoil like milk

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I think the most you can put on the majority of supps is 2 years. If kept in a cool dry place PHs in regular capsules (or powder in a sealed container) should last nearly forever. Also one would generally see a loss of potency over time; they won't spoil like milk
    what about old skool phera. i thought it degraded pretty fast. thats why i havent bought any. they were all capped in like 2008. 5 years if they break down add a moderate, they wouldnt be phera any more. whats your take? if im worng im going to pick up a few bottles of phera. cost a small fortune but thats how it goes
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    what about old skool phera. i thought it degraded pretty fast. thats why i havent bought any. they were all capped in like 2008. 5 years if they break down add a moderate, they wouldnt be phera any more. whats your take? if im worng im going to pick up a few bottles of phera. cost a small fortune but thats how it goes
    What I posted is a general rule of thumb for steroids. I've never heard of it being any different for Phera but it does have a somewhat unusual structure. Not sure; might be better to wait and save your money for 2-cyano phera

27. Advanced Member
    Answers

I just got a bottle of super dmz 2.0 and I'm logging it follow if your interested

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

What I posted is a general rule of thumb for steroids. I've never heard of it being any different for Phera but it does have a somewhat unusual structure. Not sure; might be better to wait and save your money for 2-cyano phera
    I just dont have enough time and liver for all the new exciting compunds!

Name:  Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  66.9 KB
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I believe it is heat that causing this degredation, not time. It is more of a conversion than a degradation though. It is still active, just in a different form.
    IBE/PHF Rep.
    -Celtic Labs Available NOW - Available Now!!-

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I've never waited and saved money. I also have money for 2 cyano phera. I'm incredibly tempted to order some of this trestobol. Is it the same as trestolone acetate or structurally similar. From everything I see it appears to be. But everyone keeps acting like its a new compound.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

31. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Roun3er View Post
    I believe it is heat that causing this degredation, not time. It is more of a conversion than a degradation though. It is still active, just in a different form.
    correct. Heat and air. Keep it factory sealed and cold (frozen for me) and it ain't degrading

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I've never waited and saved money. I also have money for 2 cyano phera. I'm incredibly tempted to order some of this trestobol. Is it the same as trestolone acetate or structurally similar. From everything I see it appears to be. But everyone keeps acting like its a new compound.
    lol @ "I never wait" Trestobol is Trestolone Acetate. It's a new compound to the PH/DS world that's all.

33. Banned
    Answers

lol @ "I never wait" Trestobol is Trestolone Acetate. It's a new compound to the PH/DS world that's all.
    there is plenty of time to wait............when your dead

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

well you got me i ordered 3 bottles!! your a turd..
    Christopher

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Can you say 2 bottles of celtic mass + 2 bottles of trestobol = epic win because mine are being delivered tomorrow.

36. Advanced Member
    Answers

Check out super dmz 2.0 it delivers really well I'm on my first week and gaining strength and weight !

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Can you say 2 bottles of celtic mass + 2 bottles of trestobol = epic win because mine are being delivered tomorrow.
    Sounds interesting. What's ur game plan
    Christopher

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Check out super dmz 2.0 it delivers really well I'm on my first week and gaining strength and weight !
    I've seen this exact post on many other threads, yes I get it.... Super dmz is great lol

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Just doin' my job. I just ordered 2 bottles myself...

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Yeah I think that win will be epic...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help