New SD compound?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    It's available for preorder now
    My question is when does it officially come out. My bad for the bad wording

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post

My question is when does it officially come out. My bad for the bad wording
    When you pre order it.. It said shipped by April 1st.. Just ordered mine Celticmass and celtictren is what I'm gonna take
    •   

3. I wonder if dosing would be the same as superdrol

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    I wonder if dosing would be the same as superdrol
    highly doubt it since there's a conversion involved now. unless it happens to be active on its own

5. Hey if anyone is looking for a good tren ph look at celtictren. I wouldn't say it's the most potent stuff but it's effective very effective

6. You run it already?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    You run it already?
    I don't see how he can, it's not out yet

8. Which is why I was curious how he could testify as to the potency of the Celtic Labs tren. Didn't know if perhaps he had a line on information that hadn't yet been widely disseminated.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Which is why I was curious how he could testify as to the potency of the Celtic Labs tren. Didn't know if perhaps he had a line on information that hadn't yet been widely disseminated.
    perhaps he's used IBE Trenevar, however Celti-Tren is dosed much higher per cap

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    i would guess conversion would be around 10-20%. its like the dosing for alpha1 and M1t. people run alpha1 at 60mg i want to meet the guy who runs M1t at 60.

the more i dig into this ph sd i feel like it will be less of a bulker and more of a recomp/cut. depending on the toxicity and the conversion rate that is. i dont see it converting at a super high rate so unless its extremely active on its own. i dont think it will get you what you get from SD.

alpha1 however is active and converts to M1t at around 10-20%. thats why its such a good bulker.

none the less i think this is going to be an awesome product. ive run sd up to 50mg before and ive run M1t up to 30mg. so i think ill be able to give it a solid rating once i get my hands on some. im really excited about there other products, im guessing its a mentabolen compound, it looked like youve labeled it as MENT but i might be reading wrong. it should be awesome and your getting way more per bottle than anyone else.

whats the word on the 2 cyano phera?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post

I don't see how he can, it's not out yet
    I ran trenavar which Is the same ingredient but celtictren has a higher dosage. I got solid gains from trenavar at the minimum dosage and I staked with methyl1-d good stack kinda pricey though

12. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

I ran trenavar which Is the same ingredient but celtictren has a higher dosage. I got solid gains from trenavar at the minimum dosage and I staked with methyl1-d good stack kinda pricey though
    then how could you recommend it and call it effective if you havnt used it? might as well of said "hey, if you want a good tren product, try any tvar clone."

13. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

then how could you recommend it and call it effective if you havnt used it? might as well of said "hey, if you want a good tren product, try any tvar clone."
    Well I'm sorry sir... My statement wasn't well acknowledged at the time

14. It has higher dosage than trenavar and same ingredient so I figured......

15. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Like the others have said, it's going to take a higher dosage to get similar results because of the conversion rate. However, it may prove to be a powerful PH in it's one right.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    It has higher dosage than trenavar and same ingredient so I figured......
    I would say that this is a safe assumption. Same active hormone at a higher dosage per pill. I think it's safe to say that it will be a great product. I'm thinking that a Trestobol/Celtitren stack will be a potent combination.

16. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

Like the others have said, it's going to take a higher dosage to get similar results because of the conversion rate. However, it may prove to be a powerful PH in it's one right.

I would say that this is a safe assumption. Same active hormone at a higher dosage per pill. I think it's safe to say that it will be a great product. I'm thinking that a Trestobol/Celtitren stack will be a potent combination.
    I was gonna run Celticmass and Celtictren. If it was anything like trenavar than I'm excited

17. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I was gonna run Celticmass and Celtictren. If it was anything like trenavar than I'm excited
    Another really good stack!

18. I'm actually considering an Ostobol/Trestobol Stack. Since Osta has a long half life and the Trest a shorter one, I'd take Osta in the morning and Trest PWO.

19. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I'm actually considering an Ostobol/Trestobol Stack. Since Osta has a long half life and the Trest a shorter one, I'd take Osta in the morning and Trest PWO.
    Nice bro good luck!
    I've ran ph before and usually the dosing 2-3 a day when's the best time to take it? With trenavar I took it one hour before my work out and one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Is that a correct way of doing it??

20. That is a good way of doing it since they have shorter half lives. Most are somewhere between 4-8 hours. Trest is really short, but VERY potent. It's half-life is only around an hour, but it stays in your system for longer. Osta though has a half-life of 36 hrs. So, it would be a great companion to a compound like Trest. At least, that's what seems logical to me at the moment. We'll have to wait and see once I get a chance to run them together.

21. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    That is a good way of doing it since they have shorter half lives. Most are somewhere between 4-8 hours. Trest is really short, but VERY potent. It's half-life is only around an hour, but it stays in your system for longer. Osta though has a half-life of 36 hrs. So, it would be a great companion to a compound like Trest. At least, that's what seems logical to me at the moment. We'll have to wait and see once I get a chance to run them together.
    Let me know your results! Do you know the half life of celtitren and Celticmass??

22. Celticmass is really new. So, I'm going to say that that info probably isn't available. I'm not so sure about Celtitren either. I want to say that IBE had something on Trenavar that was posted in the past, but I'm not 100%.

However, I'm pretty sure that SD had a half-life around 8-9 hours. And a few other PH's I've heard of having half-lives in that same 4-8 hour range. Which is why it's a good rule of thumb to take any PH in split dosages.

23. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Celticmass is really new. So, I'm going to say that that info probably isn't available. I'm not so sure about Celtitren either. I want to say that IBE had something on Trenavar that was posted in the past, but I'm not 100%.

However, I'm pretty sure that SD had a half-life around 8-9 hours. And a few other PH's I've heard of having half-lives in that same 4-8 hour range. Which is why it's a good rule of thumb to take any PH in split dosages.
    BA on phf is answering ALL questions relating to Celtic labs products

24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yeah, like what the heck is the Ostabol? What hormone is this trying to mimmick?

25. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yes he is. Here's a nice little write up: http://www.totalflexblog.com/news/celtic-mass/

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Yeah, like what the heck is the Ostabol? What hormone is this trying to mimmick?
    Ostobol is our Ostarine product.

26. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Yes he is. Here's a nice little write up: http://www.totalflexblog.com/news/celtic-mass/

Ostobol is our Ostarine product.

So which is the Phera product?

27. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    So which is the Phera product?
    Phera is still coming.

28. waiting for the phera...always wanted to try this
    OLYMPUS UK REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    im running a similar trenavar product now x trenavar at 30mgs a pill. i wish i would have waited as this one is cheaper and you know itll be good because its new and being promoted by actual reps.

what is trestabol..i dont think iv seen this compound

30. I still wish we had Boldione aka Bold200. I really would like to run that @ 800mg for 12 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5