Just a quick hello.... Again

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
The Hey guys.. Life and work got a hold of me and I haven't been on here in almost a year... I let myself go quite a bit. LOL
Luckily I stocked up on a lot of stuff that got banned over the last year.... :)

I'm pretty well stocked up on SD, test cyp, finaplix, katanadrol, helladrol, among other things.....
My bf% is a whole lot higher than it was.... Hopefully my muscle memory and fridge full of supps will get me back to fighting weight sooner than it did last time.
I've been on 200mg a week trt, I'm starting off by doubling that to 400mg a week as I begin to hit the gym... I just ordered some arimidex and aromasin, but probably won't be needing that any time soon... If my nips get the itch, I'll play with that stuff then.
Anyway... Good to be back... Any random advice for starting back after this long of a hiatus is welcome.
Thanks
Loco

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What's up

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Werd, u'll get back in the groove. Just start killing it.

druller655321

Awards
The Hey guys.. Life and work got a hold of me and I haven't been on here in almost a year... I let myself go quite a bit. LOL
Luckily I stocked up on a lot of stuff that got banned over the last year.... :)

I'm pretty well stocked up on SD, test cyp, finaplix, katanadrol, helladrol, among other things.....
My bf% is a whole lot higher than it was.... Hopefully my muscle memory and fridge full of supps will get me back to fighting weight sooner than it did last time.
I've been on 200mg a week trt, I'm starting off by doubling that to 400mg a week as I begin to hit the gym... I just ordered some arimidex and aromasin, but probably won't be needing that any time soon... If my nips get the itch, I'll play with that stuff then.
Anyway... Good to be back... Any random advice for starting back after this long of a hiatus is welcome.
Thanks
Loco
Sounds like you got this shiz down. Yuck adex, to each his own, whatever works for you but i prefer aromasin. Oh and I got some advice, get up off the gott damn CPU and go kill it!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I have ordered a bottle of 30 25mg aromasin pills. A generic form called Xtane 25("exemestane" anyone ever use it?) ... Never used anything besides adex.... Ordered a lot more adex as well... Can you mix these things up... Alternating their use during a cycle?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i use different ones for different things. if im just using test and maybe an oral ill run adex at .5mg or less a day depends. i use adex at 1mg a day with deca. with tren i use aromisin at 25mg a day and i keep lectro handy. i wouldnt really flip back and forth during cycle unless i just ran out of one.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
You came back from a hiatus on my birthday?? so did I haha about the same length of time too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
General Chat 7
CelticMonster General Chat 7