1-test

iisahillbilly

Awards
i have a client who wants to take 1-test and i am not familair with it. I'm gonna do a fina 4-ad. Anyway, if takes it by itself for 6 weeks how should he do it? In 8oz of 99% dmso. How many application per day. And how much 1-test powder should he but?
thanks bros

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
1 test alone will destroy libido and cause lethargy. I would go with some T1 pro from this site.

iisahillbilly

Awards
well i think he is set on the 1-test. will his libido go back to normal? i personally dont care cause it aint me, you know!

iisahillbilly

Awards
you think adding the 4-ad would produce better gains than 1-test alone?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Go look in the cycle info forum. There are many cycle threads(myself included)

spike1205

Awards
yes--form what ive heard--it should be better--im about to start a t1pro cycle now--so ill let you know-
i did 1ad alone previously with some pretty good gains--about 15 lbs--probbaly not all lean

iisahillbilly

Awards
thanks guys, so i'll tell to get some 1-test and 4-ad. How many grams of each?

iisahillbilly

Awards
yeah i know all that, he just wants to make his own a bit stronger and order the **** today.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
No need to make it stronger, guy. I did 8-10 squirts T1/day. How much more can you possibly do, before you start seeing some of the negative side effects? Has he done ph's before? How long has he trained? What's his diet like? How old is he? THis **** isn't a joke. He better know what he's doing before he goes and messes with his hormones.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I certainly wouldn't do 99% DMSO myself. Have you checked out the Recipe section? I know this was an old way with fina pellets, but that's asking for major irritation and smell (breathe).

iisahillbilly

Awards
he is a middle age cop!!! lol, that bastard just back out on me, told me that he cant afford to take any supps for another month. Oh well!!
And i know this "****" isnt a joke. Why elese would i have posted for the help?
Jweave - i had a buddy who just did a 6 week cycle using the 99% and he had no bad breath or oder, he also he felt that **** going straight on in his system. I figure ill give it a shoot and see how i react. i am fixin to start a fina 4-ad 6 week.