Adding to my H R T

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
Was just wondering if it would be beneficial for me to add a shot on the day they did my blood work so it would be out of my system by my next blood test (6 weeks maybe). Is it possible to make a little gain if I'm just adding once per blood test or is it a waste if you don't stay elevated constantly for a cycle (say 8 to 12 weeks). Thanks for any help I'm new.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Was just wondering if it would be beneficial for me to add a shot on the day they did my blood work so it would be out of my system by my next blood test (6 weeks maybe). Is it possible to make a little gain if I'm just adding once per blood test or is it a waste if you don't stay elevated constantly for a cycle (say 8 to 12 weeks). Thanks for any help I'm new.
Man, speak English! What are you trying to say?

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
Sorry
right now I'm getting depotest (cypinate I believe) at 400 mg every 2 weeks because my test reading is at 247 which is at the bottom of the normal level I've received 2 shots and they will test my blood and then give me my 3rd shot. Depending on my results they will adjust my dose. I'm going to tell my doctor I want to be higher in the normal range which I believe is 850 or so ? My question is could I get any results if I add a shot on the day I get the blood drawn to elevate my level even higher and would it be out of my system and would I be back to a normal level by my next blood test.
this is all new to me so I have no idea about the half life I don't even know what I might be able to get to add to my HRT

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every other week HRT is crap, it needs to be dosed every week. You're blood levels won't be very stable on that schedule. If you are self medicating I would add a small shot in between the weeks the Doc gives you an injection.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
Every other week HRT is crap, it needs to be dosed every week. You're blood levels won't be very stable on that schedule. If you are self medicating I would add a small shot in between the weeks the Doc gives you an injection.
Yes I just get the shots every other week.
I asked a friend what he could get me and he said sustanon 250 and eq (may not be spelled right).
Is this something I could use?
I don't want my tests to come back high or i'll lose the doctors shots even if it is only every other week.
Will my levels go down enough if I go the last 2 weeks without adding before the blood test?
It sounds like I'll get tested every 6 weeks maybe longer once they determine my regular dose amount. Right now I believe I'm getting 400mg every other week. They call it depotest which I think is cypinate right ?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I am on TRT, and I self inject weekly, which is correct for stable levels, even when using cyp. Tell your doc you want to self inject. Your doc may resist at first but if you show proof of injection knowledge and the doc typically will allow.
i.e. I have been studying testosterone and found that there are numerous medical studies proving that testosterone cyponate should really be injected weekly to be stable, and results in lower more stable estrogen, whcih means an Aromatase inhibitor may not be needed. I really can't afford weekly doctor visits to have you inject me so I have been researching injecting myself. I watched injection videos on Youtube and I know how to aspirate to look for blood prior to injecting. I have a friend who is a diabetic that offered to help me. Can I just get a script for the test and inject myself?

Sustanon 250 may remain active for as long as 21 days, and Equipose 15 days, which is not good for your frequent TRT blood tests and also is not good for the goal of achieving stable TRT level. I suggest that you do not do any cycles until you are at stable TRT level.

Yes, you are correct Depo test is testosterone cyponate

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
I am on TRT, and I self inject weekly, which is correct for stable levels, even when using cyp. Tell your doc you want to self inject. Your doc may resist at first but if you show proof of injection knowledge and the doc typically will allow. i.e. I have been studying testosterone and found that there are numerous medical studies proving that testosterone cyponate should really be injected weekly to be stable, and results in lower more stable estrogen, whcih means an Aromatase inhibitor may not be needed. I really can't afford weekly doctor visits to have you inject me so I have been researching injecting myself. I watched injection videos on Youtube and I know how to aspirate to look for blood prior to injecting. I have a friend who is a diabetic that offered to help me. Can I just get a script for the test and inject myself? Sustanon 250 may remain active for as long as 21 days, and Equipose 15 days, which is not good for your frequent TRT blood tests and also is not good for the goal of achieving stable TRT level. I suggest that you do not do any cycles until you are at stable TRT level.Yes, you are correct Depo test is testosterone cyponate
Thanks for the info I've only received 2 shots so far the next one they will give me a blood test right before the shot then make a adjustment to the dose. I will wait till they tune in the dose amount then maybe the blood tests won't be as frequent before pursuing self injections. I told the doctor I wanted to be on the high side of normal because I work out and he said he will watch my liver so I guess that's a good thing. One more question is about pct can I assume my doctor will take care of anything (like Gyno) if it was to occur. Or should I still have clomid or something on hand. I ask because my friend said I shouldn't do anything unless I have it in hand and he has none right now. Also since you inject yourself do you get it from the pharmacy as a prescription (with needles) or does the doctor have to give it to you?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT, and I self inject weekly, which is correct for stable levels, even when using cyp. Tell your doc you want to self inject. Your doc may resist at first but if you show proof of injection knowledge and the doc typically will allow.
i.e. I have been studying testosterone and found that there are numerous medical studies proving that testosterone cyponate should really be injected weekly to be stable, and results in lower more stable estrogen, whcih means an Aromatase inhibitor may not be needed. I really can't afford weekly doctor visits to have you inject me so I have been researching injecting myself. I watched injection videos on Youtube and I know how to aspirate to look for blood prior to injecting. I have a friend who is a diabetic that offered to help me. Can I just get a script for the test and inject myself?

Sustanon 250 may remain active for as long as 21 days, and Equipose 15 days, which is not good for your frequent TRT blood tests and also is not good for the goal of achieving stable TRT level. I suggest that you do not do any cycles until you are at stable TRT level.

Yes, you are correct Depo test is testosterone cyponate
A diabetic won't help since they inject sub Q; you're going to want IM, totally different.

It is preferable to inject once a week, but only to help stabilize the test levels, not estrogen.

Test Enanthate is a slightly better choice than cyp.

Sustanon you'd have to inject at least every other day. It's nothing more than a bottle of esters.

200mg of test per week will probably not require E2 mitigation.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info I've only received 2 shots so far the next one they will give me a blood test right before the shot then make a adjustment to the dose. I will wait till they tune in the dose amount then maybe the blood tests won't be as frequent before pursuing self injections. I told the doctor I wanted to be on the high side of normal because I work out and he said he will watch my liver so I guess that's a good thing. One more question is about pct can I assume my doctor will take care of anything (like Gyno) if it was to occur. Or should I still have clomid or something on hand. I ask because my friend said I shouldn't do anything unless I have it in hand and he has none right now. Also since you inject yourself do you get it from the pharmacy as a prescription (with needles) or does the doctor have to give it to you?
You don't do PCT if you're on TRT.

The longer you wait between injection and blood work the lower you test levels will be.

Your liver should be fine, he should be looking at other factors, like RBC, hemoglobin, hemacrit, BUN, eGFR, lipid panel, SHBG and E2. Also, blood pressure.

Forget clomid. Forget an AI until you get your bloodwork done. Get HCG.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
You don't do PCT if you're on TRT.

The longer you wait between injection and blood work the lower you test levels will be.

Your liver should be fine, he should be looking at other factors, like RBC, hemoglobin, hemacrit, BUN, eGFR, lipid panel, SHBG and E2. Also, blood pressure.

Forget clomid. Forget an AI until you get your bloodwork done. Get HCG.
Ok I just had a lot of blood work done so I'm going to check out everything you mentioned and make sure I keep up with all these tests.
The only reason I thought I'd need pct is if I added to what I was getting from the doctor.
now a couple newbie questions. When you say HCG do you mean HCGenerate ? And what is AI ? I'm sorry to ask these stupid questions

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP, simply follow DetroitHammers advice.

and your original post is poorly written.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
"When you say HCG do you mean HCGenerate ?"
HCG is not HCGenerate. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is used to jump start your own body into producing testosterone.

"what is AI ?"

Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into by a process called aromatization. Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization.

In layman's terms for your case:
Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) inhibits the estrogens.
When administering testosterone, testosterone levels in your body increases, and so do the estrogens. If the levels are kept stable and low, then an AI is typically not required. If there are large fluctuations or high levels, then an AI is required. High Estrogen levels in a man can cause all kinds of issues, like causing you to gain fat or getting Man-boobs. Gynecomastia=male breast development.

There is also a "Male Anti-Aging Medicine" forum here, with focus on TRT/HRT.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
"When you say HCG do you mean HCGenerate ?"HCG is not HCGenerate. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is used to jump start your own body into producing testosterone."what is AI ?"Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into by a process called aromatization. Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization.In layman's terms for your case:Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) inhibits the estrogens. When administering testosterone, testosterone levels in your body increases, and so do the estrogens. If the levels are kept stable and low, then an AI is typically not required. If there are large fluctuations or high levels, then an AI is required. High Estrogen levels in a man can cause all kinds of issues, like causing you to gain fat or getting Man-boobs. Gynecomastia=male breast development. There is also a "Male Anti-Aging Medicine" forum here, with focus on TRT/HRT.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just didn't know what I had to worry about since I was under a doctors care more less. Thought that with the right blood tests it would catch any problems and then the doctor would maybe give me prescription meds. Sorry if I'm not understanding all this I'm learning

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Understood, we all have to start somewhere. I suggest you head over to the "Male Anti-Aging Medicine" forum here, with focus on TRT/HRT. Read everything you can in that forum. That is also the area to post these types of questions. Hang in there!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just didn't know what I had to worry about since I was under a doctors care more less. Thought that with the right blood tests it would catch any problems and then the doctor would maybe give me prescription meds. Sorry if I'm not understanding all this I'm learning
You may want to visit the TRT section. This is really more for those that exceed TRT dosages and are quite knowledgeable about esters, aromatization, prolactin, DHT, HGH, HCG and so on. Not trying to blow you off, but what you're doing is analogous to someone who drinks 5oz of wine before bedtime and is worried about liver toxicity and becoming an alcoholic. By comparison, guys here are drunks, alcoholics consuming hard liquor. So you're seeing what we do to survive thinking you have to do the same thing. You don't. Your consumption is so low you should have no problems. You're in a bar, you need to go to the TRT lounge. They may be more willing to discuss TRT there.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
I appreciate the guidance

Thanks guys ill do that !!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to visit the TRT section. This is really more for those that exceed TRT dosages and are quite knowledgeable about esters, aromatization, prolactin, DHT, HGH, HCG and so on. Not trying to blow you off, but what you're doing is analogous to someone who drinks 5oz of wine before bedtime and is worried about liver toxicity and becoming an alcoholic. By comparison, guys here are drunks, alcoholics consuming hard liquor. So you're seeing what we do to survive thinking you have to do the same thing. You don't. Your consumption is so low you should have no problems. You're in a bar, you need to go to the TRT lounge. They may be more willing to discuss TRT there.
This is an amazing post. Wish I could sig it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4