Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Enanthate


  1. NEED HELP-- I'm taking Testosterone Enanthate 300Mg/ml doing 1ml a week, I'm just about to jump on Trenbolone Acetate 100Mg/ml and I know you take the Tren once every 3days but how much?


  2. NEED HELP-- I'm taking Testosterone Enanthate 300Mg/ml doing 1ml a week, I'm just about to jump on Trenbolone Acetate 100Mg/ml and I know you take the Tren once every 3days but how much?

  3. Most people will recommend Tren Ace at 300/400mg/week. I would say stick to 300mg and up the dose as needed.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by josiah View Post
    NEED HELP-- I'm taking Testosterone Enanthate 300Mg/ml doing 1ml a week, I'm just about to jump on Trenbolone Acetate 100Mg/ml and I know you take the Tren once every 3days but how much?
    Based on your post count, and the way this post was written, you have zero experience.

    I think the better question is how large will your tits be after your cycle? =/

    If I was you I'd do a lot more reading here on the forum, and perhaps some books before you go out and do this. Tren has some real bad side fx.

  5. Age/height/weight/experience?

  6. It's a good idea to run tren ace Ed. It has a short half life. I'd recommend reading some more before u hop on tren
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  7. Yea bro pin the tren Every Day.

  8. trens is somewhat tricky. some people get results from 25mg ed. some people can go above 100mg ed. i cant go above 50mg. love the stuff but it takes some experience to learn how to tame it. you cant really rely on how it works on others. if your new to injectables, get a good grasp on how you react to test first. it will save you alot of stress in the long run.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    trens is somewhat tricky. some people get results from 25mg ed. some people can go above 100mg ed. i cant go above 50mg. love the stuff but it takes some experience to learn how to tame it. you cant really rely on how it works on others. if your new to injectables, get a good grasp on how you react to test first. it will save you alot of stress in the long run.
    100mg a day with 1000mg test did me wonders .. I was also on 100 mg a bombs and 100 mg proviron

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    100mg a day with 1000mg test did me wonders .. I was also on 100 mg a bombs and 100 mg proviron
    im a little jealous. if i run it at 100mg a day i get gyno issues. ive run it twice now great results both times but i think next time im going to drop test down to just my TRT and see if i can run it at 100mg ed.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    100mg a day with 1000mg test did me wonders .. I was also on 100 mg a bombs and 100 mg proviron
    You were on over 3g of anabolics in a week? Damn.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    You were on over 3g of anabolics in a week? Damn.
    Yes sir and felt like a god !!! Went from max bench of 315 to 315x6 with no spot

  13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    im a little jealous. if i run it at 100mg a day i get gyno issues. ive run it twice now great results both times but i think next time im going to drop test down to just my TRT and see if i can run it at 100mg ed.
    I was on prami and arimidex
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. Primo, mastron, trenbolone acetate and anavar cycle
    By saif in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 09:52 PM
  3. Trenbolone Acetate and Boldenone
    By Joe's Average in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 01:08 AM
  4. Displacement of Trenbolone Acetate and Test Prop
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:24 AM
  5. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM
Log in
Log in