Need some sorces that support steroid use.

Pirate

Awards
I am writing a paper supporting steroid use for those who do NOT play sports, and for those over the age of 21. My argumant is that if someone wants to use steroids for the purpose of vanity, they should have the right. I believe that If steroids were available in the proper dosages, legally, that alot more people would not abuse them. If anyone can post anything to help me support this argument i would really appreciate it. Any help WOULD REALLY HELP! if you could include sources too that would rule.

Thanks,

Pirate

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing an article on this at mesorx a while back. Try checking there.

Pirate

Awards
Yup, I just double checked it. There's a wealth of good articles there. www.mesorx.com. :thumbsup:
Wow, this is a REALLY good site. YOU ARE THE MAN LEAN ONE. Thanks alot! If anyone else wants to contribute there thoughts please do!

Thanks again Lean One.

-Pirate

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
hey,lean one
looking good, bro(sorry i jumped in)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
There's another article someone posted over on AnabolicReview.com
Just saw it last night.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you'd have time, but pick up Rick Collins' Legal Muscle. He has a whole chapter devoted to this argument. It's a great book. You can find it on amazon for about $25.

UnderArmour22

Awards
Hey bro also, if you have time you may want to pick up Anabolics 2004 by William Llewellyn.