FOUNTAIN OF BLOOD!
- 02-26-2013, 09:13 PM
- 02-26-2013, 09:19 PM
- 02-26-2013, 09:29 PM
you didnt aspirate huh. you just nicked a vessel, causes a good gross spew to shoot out
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
02-26-2013, 11:01 PM
this isnt what i wanted to hear when im about to start my first injectable lol, but yeah if you didnt aspirate then you can only blame yourself
02-27-2013, 12:34 AM
Also, the needle wouldn't go all the way in. I had to force it. Was today a wasted injection or is this normal?
02-27-2013, 12:41 AM
02-27-2013, 02:46 AM
.06 mm x 25mm?
Someone told me i might have wasted today's gear...do i just gotta suck it up now and wait for Saturdays pin. Today was day 1 of week 5 too so i was super excited. :/
02-27-2013, 02:52 AM
02-27-2013, 12:57 PM
bing.com/images/search?q=gluteal+artery&id=E65 C31BF97194B601CFA2DBE378FBC628 ED33F4C&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detai l&id=90D17D7ADFD7B985334D123DD AA1CECF2DA16149&selectedIndex= 17
you need to go higher
02-27-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't know how you guys do this. I've been pinning for over 2 years and never had this happen.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmangiarelli in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
- By mildain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
- By knox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2005, 02:57 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2004, 02:42 PM
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 08:03 AM