Summer cycle thoughts

Nc5590

Awards
Ok guys, been gone from this site for a while but back on now for advice. 1st my history & stats. I'm 29. 195 lbs about 14-15% BF. been running cycles since I was 25. With test since 2010. My first two cycles using test my acne was manageable and nothing to really be concerned with. However my cycle last summer was 16 weeks of test E then switched to test P the last 4-6 wks I believe. I also kicked off with 8 wks of anavar at 60mgs and finish with 4 wks of oral whinny. Best cycle in terms of body comp & gains but the acne was INSANE!!!! Left permanent scarring on my once baby face and my back and chest were extremely horrid! Doctor put me on accutane last month after months of failed attempts with antibiotics. Yes I still have it but its finally clearing up. PCT ended in Oct.

I'm here to gain your advice and suggestions for my summer cycle. My goals are as always to harden up and completely shred. I would love to get to 10% BF or lower while making decent lean gains. Not real concerned with lots of mass just want to stay lean hard & ripped. What are your thoughts? Is there a certain ester of test that contributes to acne more than the other? Or is there any NON test cycles you all would recommend? Also I do NOT want to kill my libido!! I need my penis to work!

Diet is very good & on point

Thank you gentlemen for your much appreciated support.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought of "New School Hormone Use" as in our LEAN-CUT product?...see link below. ...just throwing it out there and yes it's a new generation DHEA derivative that'll deliver and perhaps it's all you need considering your goals are not that huge...and sides effects and recovery are simple BTW. Just thought I'd chime in thats all.

Good luck either way bro.

Nc5590

Awards
Don't see any link. Did you attached one? Is whatever you're repping similar to this RS Transaderm I keep hearing about?

Nc5590

Awards
I should add that I DO want to gain some size just doesn't need to be a lot. Wanna keep everything dry

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I should add that I DO want to gain some size just doesn't need to be a lot. Wanna keep everything dry
Well then..as luck would have it...we also carry a mass gainer BULK-UP that can be stacked with any of our current and/or upcoming products. If you consider then there's a coupon code in my sig.

I'm favoring running a log on LEAN-CUT in the near future with pics to prove it's effectiveness.

Nc5590

Awards
No offense but ill probably stick to the tried & true. It hasn't let me Down accept with acne. Thank you though

Anyone else have any suggestions ?!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
No offense but ill probably stick to the tried & true. It hasn't let me Down accept with acne. Thank you though

Anyone else have any suggestions ?!
Roger that...good luck!

Nc5590

Awards
Bump for suggestions.

Would a low dose of test P like say 350 mg a week along with Var help me achieve what I'm after without the acne? Or should I just stay away from test all together? My last cycle the acne was so bad it scared me from test all together. But I just didn't know whether I used bad gear or not

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
how about this...

wks 1-6 1-alpha
wks 4-9 550-xd
wks 7-12 epi-v

this would get the size you want initially, while maintaining the size but recomping through the middle of the cycle, then getting shredded the last 4 weeks

Nc5590

Awards
Sounds Interesting. What exactly are the first 2 compounds or what common compounds could I compare them too? I've taking just about every pro hormone out, which do these compare to? Also I'm assuming Epi-V is like epistane? Please elaborate in further detail . What can I expect in regards to results & sides?? How about libido, lethargy etc?

Also should I run Rs transaderm with it?
Thanks

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sounds Interesting. What exactly are the first 2 compounds or what common compounds could I compare them too? I've taking just about every pro hormone out, which do these compare to? Also I'm assuming Epi-V is like epistane? Please elaborate in further detail . What can I expect in regards to results & sides?? How about libido, lethargy etc?

Also should I run Rs transaderm with it?
Thanks
1-alpha is 1-test with an enanthate bond which provides better conversion. Not sure what to compare it to. It's a very good bulking product. 550-xd is a 19-nor, two step conversion, great for joints and recomp. Epi-v is not an epistane clone, though the name derives from similarity in action; this stuff will dry you out and make you shredded as hell with the right diet.

RS transaderm is def something I would keep on hand. I ran a 1-alpha and 550xd cycle a couple months ago and used a similar product about half way through cycle. Lethargy only popped up when I transitioned from 1-alpha to 550xd, and I didn't transition smoothly like the plan above would allow for. Libido can take a hit with 1-alpha depending on dosage but the transaderm would help with that anyway

Nc5590

Awards
I was thinking an 8 week low dose test Prop 350mg maybe and run 80 mg anavar alongside. What do you guys think? Would that produce the shredded results I'm looking for with out crazy acne??

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Cool. Explain what exactly is 1-test?
Just know that it's a bulking compound. People have made significant gains even when on caloric restriction just below maintenance. The six weeks of 1alpha typically sees 10-20 lbs of mass gained depending on diet. The 550xd would shed most excess water and fat gained with the 1alpha, then the epiV would clean it up even more making you shredded and vascular as hell. I would compare running 550xd and epiV to heavier doses of anavar- 100mg ed. The 1alpha is there to kick the whole thing off with monster gains in size and strength. Plus hepatoxicity isn't a concern so your livers safe...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I was thinking an 8 week low dose test Prop 350mg maybe and run 80 mg anavar alongside. What do you guys think? Would that produce the shredded results I'm looking for with out crazy acne??
At that dose of var I'm still thinking acne could be an issue...

Nc5590

Awards
At that dose of var I'm still thinking acne could be an issue...
Really?? I didn't think Var created much of an issue for Acne. I did 60 mg last summer and was fine but towards the end of the test, var winny cycle it got insane!! I assumed the test was the culprit?! So as for results how would that cycle be? Again diet is excellent & I want to be completely shredded!! Money is not an issue. or is there another cycle I should try? I want to avoid acne and loss of libido as much as possible

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Really?? I didn't think Var created much of an issue for Acne. I did 60 mg last summer and was fine but towards the end of the test, var winny cycle it got insane!! I assumed the test was the culprit?! So as for results how would that cycle be? Again diet is excellent & I want to be completely shredded!! Money is not an issue. or is there another cycle I should try? I want to avoid acne and loss of libido as much as possible
As a rep my glance is somewhat skewed but we offer really great stuff. With what I outlined above you would probably finish around 10 lbs heavier all leaned out and shredded like a mother. Transaderm would be a good addition weeks 4 and beyond until you feel recovered, probably around the time your halfway done with epiV

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
since you posted in the old school hormone section i will offer you an old school option. finaflex and androfactory stuff are good products but youve kind of already passed that. test is best but tren is king. i cut with tren. it is awesome. if you have few cycles under your belt i would try a low dose test low dose tren cycle. like 50mg of test p and 50mg of tren a ed. add in some T3 and clen or albuteral. id stay away from winny or mast if you have acne problems. and keeping the test low might keep the acne under control too(maybe, maybe not)

test p 50mg ed for 8 weeks
tren a 50mg ed for 6 weeks
(t3 and clen there are various ways you can run it, youll have to figure out what works for you)
T3 50mcg- what every you can handle (i normally tollerate 100mcg pretty well)
clen 50-100mcg

this will cut you up.

The issue i see is that you are 193lbs at 15% bf. this means that you have ~30lbs of fat. i think you need to work on your diet a little. secondly tren is a big step, it is a serious roid. research it well may sure you have all the ancillary's before hand. and start low. if you run it responsibly tren will do some pretty amazing things. "man made tren, Tren makes Gods"

and as for the guy say that the Finaflex stack is like 100mg of anavar. thats not true. at no doses would any of those products be anything like anavar at 100mg.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
since you posted in the old school hormone section i will offer you an old school option. finaflex and androfactory stuff are good products but youve kind of already passed that. test is best but tren is king. i cut with tren. it is awesome. if you have few cycles under your belt i would try a low dose test low dose tren cycle. like 50mg of test p and 50mg of tren a ed. add in some T3 and clen or albuteral. id stay away from winny or mast if you have acne problems. and keeping the test low might keep the acne under control too(maybe, maybe not)

(t3 and clen there are various ways you can run it, youll have to figure out what works for you)
clen 50-100mcg

this will cut you up.

The issue i see is that you are 193lbs at 15% bf. this means that you have ~30lbs of fat. i think you need to work on your diet a little. secondly tren is a big step, it is a serious roid. research it well may sure you have all the ancillary's before hand. and start low. if you run it responsibly tren will do some pretty amazing things. "man made tren, Tren makes Gods"

and as for the guy say that the Finaflex stack is like 100mg of anavar. thats not true. at no doses would any of those products be anything like anavar at 100mg.
Me at 100mcg of t3 equals a less hairy version of me. I would either half the test prop dosage or double the tren dosage leaning more torwards the later.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Me at 100mcg of t3 equals a less hairy version of me. I would either half the test prop dosage or double the tren dosage leaning more torwards the later.
haha, i agree i think you could run more tren ace. especially with low test. the next time i run it im going to go with 200mg of test c per week and tren a at 100mg ed.

im hoping it will work out.

i can run the crap out of T3, but clen is another story. i keeep it at 40-50mcg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Honestly I'd rather see this guy take safer shyt like who I rep for than fuk with t3 and clen. First off t3 is for serious use only, and I would never recommend it unless it was for a show. Second why are people even taking clen anymore? That shyt is soooooo bad for your system and it literally destroys your heart and makes you feel like death... Third tren is extreme as well. Everything you advised the OP to take is way over the top for someone who just wants to look good in the summer... No way Jose. And as for what I said about var at 100 ed I wasn't lying, but var solo not stacked with test... Get your facts straight Jack

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'd rather see this guy take safer shyt like who I rep for than fuk with t3 and clen. First off t3 is for serious use only, and I would never recommend it unless it was for a show. Second why are people even taking clen anymore? That shyt is soooooo bad for your system and it literally destroys your heart and makes you feel like death... Third tren is extreme as well. Everything you advised the OP to take is way over the top for someone who just wants to look good in the summer... No way Jose. And as for what I said about var at 100 ed I wasn't lying, but var solo not stacked with test... Get your facts straight Jack
Of all the endocrine system to mess with you think the thyroid is the weak link? Your thyroid is possibly the most robust endocrine organ you possess. People have been misdiagnosed with hypothyroidism for years and regained complete thyroid function.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is the old school hormones section, the op posted here. I offered old school hormone answers. Had it been the general anabolics section I would have offered other options.

The finaflex line up is good stuff I'm actually a fan of there products. But the are not old school hormones, they are dhea compounds. I would recommend them to anyone who is not already using injectables.
I still disagree that a 12 week stack of finaflex products would be as good as 100mg of Anavar. That's why people buy Anavar. I'm sure u can get great results from epi v and the others but 100mg of Anavar removes excess fat second only to tren. IMHO

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Of all the endocrine system to mess with you think the thyroid is the weak link? Your thyroid is possibly the most robust endocrine organ you possess. People have been misdiagnosed with hypothyroidism for years and regained complete thyroid function.
Yeah the thyroid is pretty resilient. Clen is a dangerous drug. Albut is a safer option, but I still use Clen.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
This is the old school hormones section, the op posted here. I offered old school hormone answers. Had it been the general anabolics section I would have offered other options.

The finaflex line up is good stuff I'm actually a fan of there products. But the are not old school hormones, they are dhea compounds. I would recommend them to anyone who is not already using injectables.
I still disagree that a 12 week stack of finaflex products would be as good as 100mg of Anavar. That's why people buy Anavar. I'm sure u can get great results from epi v and the others but 100mg of Anavar removes excess fat second only to tren. IMHO
Fair enough but I'm still gonna have to disagree. EpiV is a ridiculous finisher and will cut you up and dry you out leaving you vascular as hell just as well as var. On a side note I apologize for posting about PHs when this is obviously the old school anabolics forum. I will leave this for you guys to advise the OP from here on out.

Also, the thyroid while being something that recovers well is just one thing I'd rather not mess with personally. At least I know that if my test levels drop and lack the ability to recover I can go on trt. The thyroid on the other hand, well...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough but I'm still gonna have to disagree. EpiV is a ridiculous finisher and will cut you up and dry you out leaving you vascular as hell just as well as var. On a side note I apologize for posting about PHs when this is obviously the old school anabolics forum. I will leave this for you guys to advise the OP from here on out.

Also, the thyroid while being something that recovers well is just one thing I'd rather not mess with personally. At least I know that if my test levels drop and lack the ability to recover I can go on trt. The thyroid on the other hand, well...
You can go on t3 if you absolutely tank your thyroid infact thats what it was made for originally.

Nc5590

Awards

clen 50-100mcg

this will cut you up.

Thank you my friend! I was waiting for more responses so I appreciate you chiming in. As for my BF% i could very well be mistaking. I'm using the electronic BF devices at my gym to determine. I'm not sure how accurate they are. Put it this way you can see my abs. They just aren't as ripped and extremely cut up as I'd like. I def want to harden up more & get diced. I just have a layer over the abs preventing them from popping like I'd like. I've never had the genetic makeup of someone who's ripped. The last 2 yrs I've really started to look good and become more satisfied through hard training & good diet. Yes my diet is clean. I'm pretty wise about things in that regard. As for tren I've never done it but heard it can shred you up. What is to be expected as far as emotional, libido & acne sides? Keep in mind I don't want to bloat up. I'm looking to get hard as hell & shredded as a Mo Fo! Don't want to get too xtreme. How would low test Prop & high dose var work for me?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the thyroid is pretty resilient. Clen is a dangerous drug. Albut is a safer option, but I still use Clen.
I really need to figure out my dosages on clen. My source of clen is almost too pure. At 60mcg I am a bit jittery at 100mcg I feel like meth would have a less jarring effect. I just need to find my sweet spot.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Well I might have to try it.

And DHEA is a hormone. I incorrectly state that earlier. Some people feel more comfortable with T4. But if ur afraid to mess with them I got good results from t2 the dietary supplement.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You can go on t3 if you absolutely tank your thyroid infact thats what it was made for originally.
Yeah but I dont want to be dosing that terrible tasting crap for the rest of my life! Lol :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thank you my friend! I was waiting for more responses so I appreciate you chiming in. As for my BF% i could very well be mistaking. I'm using the electronic BF devices at my gym to determine. I'm not sure how accurate they are. Put it this way you can see my abs. They just aren't as ripped and extremely cut up as I'd like. I def want to harden up more & get diced. I just have a layer over the abs preventing them from popping like I'd like. I've never had the genetic makeup of someone who's ripped. The last 2 yrs I've really started to look good and become more satisfied through hard training & good diet. Yes my diet is clean. I'm pretty wise about things in that regard. As for tren I've never done it but heard it can shred you up. What is to be expected as far as emotional, libido & acne sides? Keep in mind I don't want to bloat up. I'm looking to get hard as hell & shredded as a Mo Fo! Don't want to get too xtreme. How would low test Prop & high dose var work for me?
I love tren. I think u would get better results with tren. U could run test/tren/var. bit pricy but its a killer combo. Sides are over hyped. Just have a bottle of lector & Priam in the stash, just in case. I'd run aromasin at 25mg Ed. Tren won't cause bloat. It increases my libido to ridiculous levels, emotionally never done anything to me. And I never had had acne problems in it.

As far as low prop high var, idk. I'm sure it would work fine. Tren is king.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well I might have to try it.

And DHEA is a hormone. I incorrectly state that earlier. Some people feel more comfortable with T4. But if ur afraid to mess with them I got good results from t2 the dietary supplement.
I'm all about ECA or albuterol...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I really need to figure out my dosages on clen. My source of clen is almost too pure. At 60mcg I am a bit jittery at 100mcg I feel like meth would have a less jarring effect. I just need to find my sweet spot.
Yeah I went to prescription. Liquid Clen is insane and hard to does properly. Plus the tabs don't leave a horrible after taste

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm all about ECA or albuterol...
I didn't even think about that Eca is awesome! I haven't used albuterol, but I got some prescription albuterol, I'm going to give it a run next time I cut. And liquid T3 taste like turds, go with prescription. If ur going to use illegal roids, dig a little and u can find illegal prescriptions.

Nc5590

Awards
I love tren. I think u would get better results with tren. U could run test/tren/var. bit pricy but its a killer combo. Sides are over hyped. Just have a bottle of lector & Priam in the stash, just in case. I'd run aromasin at 25mg Ed. Tren won't cause bloat. It increases my libido to ridiculous levels, emotionally never done anything to me. And I never had had acne problems in it.

As far as low prop high var, idk. I'm sure it would work fine. Tren is king.
Thanks, I may just run this. My last cycle completely scared the sh*t out if me with the acne. It was so bad dude, I'm almost 30 and work in a very professional line of work so going to work with cystic acne on my neck & a forehead with enough grease to fry an egg wasnt pleasant. My chest & back would bleed daily. i did go higher on the test and ran it for 16 wks with the last 5 wks running oral winny with it. you did say winny causes acne right? not sure what did it but it was bad. im on accutane now & its going away. Plus I'm a pretty good looking guy I think and that just ruined my confidence for a bit. I haven't had acne like that since I was 18. Ok so what is lector & Priam? Also with out getting extreme what doses would you recommended I run the test Prop/tren/anavar at & how should I lay out this cycle?
Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Are u on accutain pills or cream. The pills are extremely rough on the liver. If ur on pills I would highly recommend against taking oral steroids.

Any dht based steroid can increase acne. Winny, mast. There are others but they evade me right now.

Test I would run low 200-350 per week
Tren I would run everyday 50mg and up. I'd start at 50 and increase till ur at 100mg Ed. If 100 is to much u can lower dose. It's short ester.

Imagine if ur using the pill form of accutain don't take Anavar.

If its the cream
I'd run the Anavar at 100mg for the full 8 weeks.

Priam Is like caber. It's for progestion related gyno. Letro is an extremely strong Ai. If sides get out of control use letro. I think the lower u go with the test the less sides u'll have. Might not need ether but buy them just in case. I'd suggest t3 because tren down regulates ur natural t3 production. And the thyroid is what controls ur matabolism.

Sorry about spelling, I'm on my phone.

It sounds like ur at ~10% bf can't before sure with out picks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Might want gerbil to help with dosing layout. I tend to go a bit heavy on my doses.

Nc5590

Awards
Are u on accutain pills or cream. The pills are extremely rough on the liver. If ur on pills I would highly recommend against taking oral steroids.

Any dht based steroid can increase acne. Winny, mast. There are others but they evade me right now.

Test I would run low 200-350 per week
Tren I would run everyday 50mg and up. I'd start at 50 and increase till ur at 100mg Ed. If 100 is to much u can lower dose. It's short ester.

Imagine if ur using the pill form of accutain don't take Anavar.

If its the cream
I'd run the Anavar at 100mg for the full 8 weeks.

Priam Is like caber. It's for progestion related gyno. Letro is an extremely strong Ai. If sides get out of control use letro. I think the lower u go with the test the less sides u'll have. Might not need ether but buy them just in case. I'd suggest t3 because tren down regulates ur natural t3 production. And the thyroid is what controls ur matabolism.

Sorry about spelling, I'm on my phone.

It sounds like ur at ~10% bf can't before sure with out picks.
Thanks, I can post a pic if I can figure out how. Is there a way to PM one to you? Are the tren sides as scary as I hear ppl say if I stuck with 50mg ED the whole 8 wks? I can't afford to be a depressed girl or have acne with what I do for a living.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think the sides are exaggerated. Yeah u can run 50mg Ed for 8 weeks. That's how I normally run it. Next cycle I'm going for 100mg Ed. Tren is insane. I lose bf rapidly, but it makes me look huge. Just ripped and jacked. 50mg is a good beginners dose. I've Hurd of some people run 30mg Ed. I personally like the feeling of 50. I think u will too.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would go test 200mg weekly 40mg ed tren work it up to 50mg then max out at 75mg daily which will give you 525mg of tren a week which is more than enough for a first tren cycle. Throw in some winny and you will have something going on.

Thats what I would do unless you wanted to use prop then thats what I would use.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and caber or prami on hand.

Nc5590

Awards
I would go test 200mg weekly 40mg ed tren work it up to 50mg then max out at 75mg daily which will give you 525mg of tren a week which is more than enough for a first tren cycle. Throw in some winny and you will have something going on.

Thats what I would do unless you wanted to use prop then thats what I would use.
Thanks gerbil. Keep in mind like I stated in prior posts above. I really want to avoid the acne risk as much as possible and I'm a sales trainer & motivational speaker so I can be an emotional wreck either or shirt fused. So will those doses you suggest cause much if that or should I keep it lower? Also do you suggest 8 wks? And if I run tren at 50mg with test prop will I need the Var?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Test and tren is really all u need. Some people throw in Anavar or winny but tren is what gives u the most dramatic effects. And unless ur some what emotionally unstable to begin with then u probably won't have any issues while On.

Nc5590

Awards
Cool. How about acne on 300 mg test prop & 50mg ED of tren?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I honestly have no idea, I've never had acne problems. There are a lot of test/tren logs. Check them out. Give u an idea of what to expect

Nc5590

Awards
I guess the better question would be: What sort of sides should I expect from a low dose Test prop 250-300 mg wk: tren ace 50mg ED for 8 wks?? Again last cycle I ran test a lot higher and for 16 wks finishing with winny and broke out in nasty cystic deep rooted acne. Def trying to avoid that this time!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Low test use only for sexual functions. Relay on the tren for your 'gains'. Test and tren both compete for same receptors.