IronLabMags M sten

greilich

Awards
I have never ventured to the PH side of supplements but this one seems interesting and very successful. I'm looking for some information on it and personal testimonies if any. I'm going to be doing my own research but help from others would be useful. Thanks in advance guys.

mod edit: moved. please read forum descriptions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO i would stay away from the stronger designer hormones for your first run.

I would look into the prohormones such as Finaflex 1-Alpha, Forunner labs AlphaMass and/or Alpha Bulk, products of this nature. When starting out you dont want to go strait to the top.

With that being said Msten has gotten great reviews and is a very powerful product.

greilich

Awards
I would use it to lean out more so than anything. I've been researching but sti foggy on the whole pct and aids to run with it. Also the long term side effects scare me.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use it to lean out more so than anything. I've been researching but sti foggy on the whole pct and aids to run with it. Also the long term side effects scare me.
If the effects scare you then definitely start with milder PHs. I'd suggest you post your data on the Supplement Companies>FinaflexRedefine Nutrition forum. The reps there helped me put on 12 lbs using mild PH compounds. I'm sure they can help you cut and put on muscle.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the effects scare you then definitely start with milder PHs. I'd suggest you post your data on the Supplement Companies>FinaflexRedefine Nutrition forum. The reps there helped me put on 12 lbs using mild PH compounds. I'm sure they can help you cut and put on muscle.
Haven't used their hormones, but I'll vouch for the FF reps and their dedication to results. I have gotten some invaluable information from them and can't thank them enough.

dougeefreshh

Awards
I would start with a halodrol cycle first. So you can get a cycle under your belt and put some muscle on. Its all about the setup of the cycle, if you do it wrong you can hurt your body.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Definitely have the msten for a future run after some cycles. Great product, running it right now.

greilich

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, what's the legality of it all? As far as obviously not allowed in sports but its OTC ?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, what's the legality of it all? As far as obviously not allowed in sports but its OTC ?
OTC has nothing to do with what's legal/ illegal in sports. The FDA controls what's legal/ illegal for the general public while the NCAA committee/ NFL board/ and high school association boards control banned substances in athletics on all levels.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have tried MSTEN RX.. I like it as a shredder more then mass builder. Very dry from my experience. At 2 caps per day I shredded a little and at 3 I started to notice a little gain in size.. At the end my 60 cap cycle I only managed to put on 5 lbs of solid muscle with high protein intake and considerable carbs. I have very fast metabolism and good nutrient partitioning naturally and so I wasn't very impressed with the product if I go by what the claims are that its capable of. For the toxicity of it and the gains I made I'm not so crazy about it. No sides tho

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
And I agree, as for a first cycle try something milder. Halo will give you decent gains if you're a newb to this world:)

greilich

Awards
I'm looking more for it to shred. I want to know FDA wise.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I'm looking more for it to shred. I want to know FDA wise.
FDA wise, it is a legal OTC supplement that an be bought online and at some local gyms that have supp shops. No worries there. Only place that will run a drug test where these compound will show up, are certain bodybuilding organizations, military, law enforcement etc. state and federal type jobs. But oral Ph/ DS will be out of your system quickly after use so unless tested on cycle, you're good. And you always have the, I bought it legally online story in which your job will probably give you a warning.

JRam

JRam

Awards
I have never ventured to the PH side of supplements but this one seems interesting and very successful. I'm looking for some information on it and personal testimonies if any. I'm going to be doing my own research but help from others would be useful. Thanks in advance guys.

mod edit: moved. please read forum descriptions.
IMHO there's nothing wrong with running M-Sten as your first cycle so long as you get educated and stay reasonably safe in your approach. If you're looking for the "steroid effect" you might as well use one rather than play around with some other substances that produce negligible results and do little more than drain your wallet. Many, many people have jumped into chemical physique enhancement with far harsher items and suffer no ill effects. However, if you're truly scared of side effects then just train natty and you will sleep better. Perhaps chemical enhancement is simply not for you.

greilich

Awards
FDA wise, it is a legal OTC supplement that an be bought online and at some local gyms that have supp shops. No worries there. Only place that will run a drug test where these compound will show up, are certain bodybuilding organizations, military, law enforcement etc. state and federal type jobs. But oral Ph/ DS will be out of your system quickly after use so unless tested on cycle, you're good. And you always have the, I bought it legally online story in which your job will probably give you a warning.
Good to know, you listed off several of the positions I'm currently in background checks for LOL and I don't want any of these departments thinking the substance helped my physical testing. I guess staying natty will be best bet. I'm just having issues getting past my plateau.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
No worries. I've been tested several times (military) and unless you are suspected of being on roids, they will hit you with a typical level 1 test for narcotics etc. no roids test. Play it safe, and once hired on or whatever, then go for your first run.

00S4Boy

Awards
Good to know, you listed off several of the positions I'm currently in background checks for LOL and I don't want any of these departments thinking the substance helped my physical testing. I guess staying natty will be best bet. I'm just having issues getting past my plateau.
Just a side note plateau wise I just did 8 weeks of AI DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite and it helped me smash through a plateau. The stack is a little on the pricey side about $200 for 8 weeks. You could just do DAA / Erase which would be like $80 for 8 weeks. Another thing to look into is I-Force's new Tropinol XP which is in promo bundle(includes free Intimidate which is a NMDA product) right now on nutraplanet for $32.50 for a 4 weeks supply, or SNS has Bulbine, and Synethetic Supplements has Forskolin 95.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, from a LE guy, i can say that if you are going to use, use now. You're buying something that's legal, and you can make sure you buy something that's not an active steroid. Then when you go through your controlled voice stress analysis test and something does pop up, you won't register anything. It's all how your mind perceives the question.

greilich

Awards
Just a side note plateau wise I just did 8 weeks of AI DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite and it helped me smash through a plateau. The stack is a little on the pricey side about $200 for 8 weeks. You could just do DAA / Erase which would be like $80 for 8 weeks. Another thing to look into is I-Force's new Tropinol XP which is in promo bundle(includes free Intimidate which is a NMDA product) right now on nutraplanet for $32.50 for a 4 weeks supply, or SNS has Bulbine, and Synethetic Supplements has Forskolin 95.
Thanks man, I've started to research this natty stack and so far it seems to work amazing, that along with pes alpha mine

greilich

Awards
I ordered anabeta elite/erase pro/alphamine/DAA

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Search Google for Prohormone Bible and it will give you background information on legal compounds and how and when they can be used...

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Pro-Hormone-amp-PCT-guide-m4908812.aspx

The above link is what I originally posted and I see what he meant as far as being flagged by their website. If they do take it down there is another one that I linked below here as well.

Check this link:

http://tunedsports.com/tag/prohormone/

Also people have some good points in here but also remember it is what it is and you'll do what you want... Just make sure you do your research and you ask questions when your not sure.

The guy I'm training never did a cycle in his life and had only done P90x and insanity in most recent past and hasn't done and lifting in years until I had him start in September. He's 32 and by December he wanted to take something to give him a jump start ect. I didn't discourage anything... I told him that I help with his routine but he had to eat right and show up to the gym so I could help with his training. He started in September at 141 pounds and he is now 156 and a little over 2 months off his cycle. He's still making progress and is running another one in April.

So now to what I know you want to hear... What did he run?
He ran:
12 mg ultraldrol/day spread out throughout the day
1 ml trenazone applied in the morning after his shower.

His results were fantastic. His weight went up, some strength increase, gained some size and more importantly gained a crap load of motivation!!!

Nope he didn't start with a beginner cycle. I also didn't force it upon him either. I say it is what it is and you'll do what you want the fact is if I were in that position I totally understand and I would want a weak a$$ baby stack just because its my first one either lol. HIT IT HARD, HIT IT FAST, and get off and run your PCT and feel good about yourself and your accomplishments!

While on pay attention to your body and its needs. Everyone reacts differently. The guy I trained had no issues except loss of libido... Well if you do it research and you ask question especially to this community we can help! Adding something like Stano-200 (stanodrol) at 600mgs a day can combat lethargy and increase your libido. Once he started having those issue he started that and was back in the game. If you read the background info on all the stuff you want to take you can carefully plan your run with minimal side effects and can be prepared for any bumps in the road. Always have your PCT on hand and ready to go.

You can visit my log and see what I recently ran and I had used an OTC PCT protocol mainly as a Guinea pig to prove it can be done if users get bunk SERMS or can't get a SERM.

Also this is far from my first cycle so it's heavier then most need or use...

Your first run your body will respond well to the products no need for super high doses. Just listen to your body. I also like using L-Carnitine L-Tartate to help free up androgen receptors...

Best of luck!

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicely done Tuffguy. This could almost be a sticky for those new people interested in PHs.

BTW it looks like the post you linked to is being reported as inappropriate. I wonder if they will take it down.

greilich

Awards
Awesome! I plan on reading all the information once I get off mobile!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Nicely done Tuffguy. This could almost be a sticky for those new people interested in PHs.

BTW it looks like the post you linked to is being reported as inappropriate. I wonder if they will take it down.
I see what you meant. I don't remember that flag being on that site when I first saw it but I linked the tuned up sports article as well if the other one gets taken down.

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50