Mass gainer while on ph cycle

  1. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Mass gainer while on ph cycle


    Alright so I'm going to start a cycle of lgi's dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
    I'm looking to bulk and gain around 15lbs. So my question is if its okay to take a mass gainer protein shake while on cycle? Will it cause to much of fat gains? If its not what would be a good one to get in terms of amount of callories/carb/protein it should have or not have and what are some good mass gainer products to use thanks a lot.

    Height-6'0
    Weight-185

    BTW I have my on cycle and pct in check and ready to go

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Please just abort cycle...the question itself shows you have no idea about nutrition or experience to run DMZ at all! Before you hurt yourself stop, or don't even start brother. At 6' and 185 you can still gain a LOT of weight naturally.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Please just abort cycle...the question itself shows you have no idea about nutrition or experience to run DMZ at all! Before you hurt yourself stop, or don't even start brother. At 6' and 185 you can still gain a LOT of weight naturally.
    This. You're asking all the wrong questions. What about your liver and organs? What exactly is your pct? Something as Silly as a mass gainer shouldn't even be a question.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So that's a no on mass gainer?

    What about support supps? Are those ok?
  5. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So that's a no on mass gainer?

    What about support supps? Are those ok?
    whats a support supp and what does "pct" mean?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  6. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

    whats a support supp and what does "pct" mean?
    Possible Cycle Trauma if you don't do it right. I say possible because some get lucky and don't need it.
  7. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,641
    Rep Power
    2796813
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    50.64%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    PCT = Pretty Crucial Technology
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So that's a no on mass gainer?

    What about support supps? Are those ok?
    I always laugh when people try to act smart ass like this haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I always laugh when people try to act smart ass like this haha
    I'm sorry man. I just see it so much when people jump into things blindly that it's hard not to be a smartass at times.
  10. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm sorry man. I just see it so much when people jump into things blindly that it's hard not to be a smartass at times.
    Nah it's cool, I just hope he hasn't started or if he did he is prepared for some strong sides (DMZ though milder than SD is still a PITA) and has a PROPER PCT , and not Tribulus haha...you have no idea how many times I have heard that one...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Nah it's cool, I just hope he hasn't started or if he did he is prepared for some strong sides (DMZ though milder than SD is still a PITA) and has a PROPER PCT , and not Tribulus haha...you have no idea how many times I have heard that one...
    What's wrong with trib? That stuff works like magic. All you need for pct. Its a fact
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    What's wrong with trib? That stuff works like magic. All you need for pct. Its a fact
    Lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Lol
    haha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Nah it's cool, I just hope he hasn't started or if he did he is prepared for some strong sides (DMZ though milder than SD is still a PITA) and has a PROPER PCT , and not Tribulus haha...you have no idea how many times I have heard that one...
    Ice baths and tribulus aren't proper PCT? I've heard they both raise test levels through the roof. Ha
    A few years ago, when you could order Spawn, the stack included milk thistle and a bottle of trib. They called the trib PCT. I thought that was pretty funny.
    I haven't run anything in quite a long time, and that's apparent when you look at me now. If I did decide to run something again, I'd try to know as much about it as PA does. I can understand being young and dumb, but damn, why not care enough about your body to do some research prior to messing with your hormones?
  15. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ice baths and tribulus aren't proper PCT? I've heard they both raise test levels through the roof. Ha
    A few years ago, when you could order Spawn, the stack included milk thistle and a bottle of trib. They called the trib PCT. I thought that was pretty funny.
    I haven't run anything in quite a long time, and that's apparent when you look at me now. If I did decide to run something again, I'd try to know as much about it as PA does. I can understand being young and dumb, but damn, why not care enough about your body to do some research prior to messing with your hormones?
    Some people just don't have enough respect (or at all) for their bodies, for everyone else there's:

    CEL Cycle Assist and CEL PCT Assist, with the nice addition of Inhibit-P on cycle! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Some people just don't have enough respect (or at all) for their bodies, for everyone else there's:

    CEL Cycle Assist and CEL PCT Assist, with the nice addition of Inhibit-P on cycle! !
    Is it free if I say nice things about it?
    (I wouldn't say nice things if it sucked though)
  17. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Is it free if I say nice things about it?
    (I wouldn't say nice things if it sucked though)
    Haha do you need it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Haha do you need it?
    Nah man. I'm only on a fat burner. I've heard great thing about cycle assist though, and even of dudes using it while not on cycle for the health benefits. I'll probably pick some up here soon just for that reason, as I don't plan on cycling for some time.
  19. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Shut the **** up dickheads i do know a lot about nutrition and phs I get 3600+ calories with all good carbs protein and fats I was just looking for an honest answer for ****ing once on this forum but all I seem to get are smart ass replies actually it was a legitimate question for adding 600 more calories and some extra carbs along with a meal and yes I do know how to run a cycle

    On cycle: cel cycle assist, Taurine, glucosamine
    Pct: nolva, erase, dpol, AI post cycle assist
  20. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27138
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    Shut the **** up dickheads i do know a lot about nutrition and phs I get 3600+ calories with all good carbs protein and fats I was just looking for an honest answer for ****ing once on this forum but all I seem to get are smart ass replies actually it was a legitimate question for adding 600 more calories and some extra carbs along with a meal and yes I do know how to run a cycle

    On cycle: cel cycle assist, Taurine, glucosamine
    Pct: nolva, erase, dpol, AI post cycle assist
    Easy buddy...roid rage already taken hold? ; )
  21. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    No it just makes me mad haha if you ever try to get a legit answer to a question you get smartass replies and you automatically "know nothing"
  22. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    Shut the **** up dickheads i do know a lot about nutrition and phs I get 3600+ calories with all good carbs protein and fats I was just looking for an honest answer for ****ing once on this forum but all I seem to get are smart ass replies actually it was a legitimate question for adding 600 more calories and some extra carbs along with a meal and yes I do know how to run a cycle

    On cycle: cel cycle assist, Taurine, glucosamine
    Pct: nolva, erase, dpol, AI post cycle assist
    The real question then would be, "why wouldn't it be a good idea to take a mass gainer on cycle?". The answer would be dependent upon your goals and your intake along with it. No one can really answer your question without knowing a lot more about you than what you originally provided.
    Are you bulking? Are you cutting? What compound/compounds are you/ do you plan on using? What are your stats? What does your current diet look like?
    With a question as vague as the original one you posted, you can usually expect a smart-ass retort.
    If your diet is in check and you just need something extra to add, there's no real reason why you couldn't add a mass gainer.

    Edit: just reread original post. Some info was provided. Sorry.
  23. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    My bad for snapping at you bro ya I'm looking to bulk gain about 12-15lbs lean muscle

    Eating nothing but eggs chicken brown rice maybe a pb&j before my workouts fruits and veggies almonds lean beef. I just wanted to know if I could add in a protein shake with like 500-600 calories 50-60 grams of carb without gaining to much fat

    Cycle looking like dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
    Thinking about running some stano after hearing about all this lethargy 600/600/600/600/600

    Cycle support:
    Cel cycle assist
    Taurine

    Pct
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/2/2/3 (capsules)
    aI post cycle assist
    Dpol
  24. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Adding those cals depends on timing during the day. I try to get my carbs in early in the day. I'm no physical specimen right now, but in working on it.
    I've never used it but from what I understand about erase is you taper it down so may want to re-look that. Someone with more knowledge can chime in on that.
    This is your first cycle?
  25. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    No I I had one previously cycle with hdrol had some decent gains but now I want something stronger ya I've never used erase either but have heard great things about it solidifying gains il do some more research on it. And about the carbs I do the same thing either get most of the carbs in the morning or before a workout. So I'd probably add the shake in with my breakfast with some whole wheat toast and some hard boiled eggs
  26. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST
    My bad for snapping at you bro ya I'm looking to bulk gain about 12-15lbs lean muscle

    Eating nothing but eggs chicken brown rice maybe a pb&j before my workouts fruits and veggies almonds lean beef. I just wanted to know if I could add in a protein shake with like 500-600 calories 50-60 grams of carb without gaining to much fat

    Cycle looking like dmz-15 30/30/30/30/30
    Thinking about running some stano after hearing about all this lethargy 600/600/600/600/600

    Cycle support:
    Cel cycle assist
    Taurine

    Pct
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/2/2/3 (capsules)
    aI post cycle assist
    Dpol
    I'm a big fan of IIFYM. Many can argue but you can eat fuggin pop tarts for all I care and if everything else is fine you'll do good. Sure the crazies will argue oh no nothing bad but at the same time you gotta factor in what you want if your fine with a blood sugar spike from the dextrose in a mass gainer and simply want to focus on getting big then by all means go for it.
  27. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Ya I'm willing to gain a little fat because I know I can cut really well after partly due to my fast metabolism haha il have no problem getting rid of the fat after cycle with diet
  28. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST
    Ya I'm willing to gain a little fat because I know I can cut really well after partly due to my fast metabolism haha il have no problem getting rid of the fat after cycle with diet
    There ya go. Answered your own question
  29. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Just needed a little push��
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my training routine while on PH cycle
    By directers in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
  2. Support supps while on PH/DS cycle
    By rockme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 06:05 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:36 PM
  4. Abs and Squat While on PH Cycle?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
  5. specialization while on ph cycle...
    By socrates in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in