IP accutane?

th0m

Awards
Hey
Anyone tried accutane 20mg from IP? Does it work? How is it compared to the pharmacyversion?

thanks
thom

no regrets

Awards
I have been on 3 cycles of accutane for very bad skin. Something a lot of people don't realize is that it takes at least a month before it starts to work, and in the first month the acne tends to get a little bit worse. I do not suggest using accutane for only a couple months to try and rid your body of acne. If you are on a cycle of gear and would like to get some, go to a dermatologist and do the full 5-6 month cycle of accutane, anything less is really not worth. The drug is amazing though.
p.s. I am not gearing this towards anyone or saying that anyone does this but when I see accutane sold over the internet and people ordering it for only a month is a waste of time and money in my opinion.

th0m

Awards
I've got alot of experience with accutane, and 20-40mg post cycle works wonder for keeping the acne away. I've also ran it 6 months when i was younger and it got rid of it all. the reason i'm asking is that IP accutane is like ten times cheaper than phamracy one.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok you're going to have to help me out here. I've searched the net for "IP accutane" with no luck. This may be a dumb question but regardless what or who is "IP".

th0m

Awards
Ok you're going to have to help me out here. I've searched the net for "IP accutane" with no luck. This may be a dumb question but regardless what or who is "IP".
IP is a well known chinese underground lab