- 12-16-2004, 12:05 AM
- 12-16-2004, 09:41 AM
I have been on 3 cycles of accutane for very bad skin. Something a lot of people don't realize is that it takes at least a month before it starts to work, and in the first month the acne tends to get a little bit worse. I do not suggest using accutane for only a couple months to try and rid your body of acne. If you are on a cycle of gear and would like to get some, go to a dermatologist and do the full 5-6 month cycle of accutane, anything less is really not worth. The drug is amazing though.
p.s. I am not gearing this towards anyone or saying that anyone does this but when I see accutane sold over the internet and people ordering it for only a month is a waste of time and money in my opinion.
- 12-16-2004, 09:54 AM
I've got alot of experience with accutane, and 20-40mg post cycle works wonder for keeping the acne away. I've also ran it 6 months when i was younger and it got rid of it all. the reason i'm asking is that IP accutane is like ten times cheaper than phamracy one.
12-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Ok you're going to have to help me out here. I've searched the net for "IP accutane" with no luck. This may be a dumb question but regardless what or who is "IP".
12-23-2004, 12:40 PM
IP is a well known chinese underground labOriginally Posted by former_SlimJim
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:30 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2003, 10:04 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2003, 12:35 AM
- By pogue in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2003, 10:11 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:40 AM