No sides

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Hey yal just wanted to reach out real quick and ask about sides. I know slow and steady when the race (don't got to high dose to fast). I'm on my 7th week of deca/test e (deca 200mg, test e 500mg per week) and just added winny at 50mg/ day on my 6th week until week 12.

Now to my question; I have absolutely no sides what so ever, no acne, deca dick, anger etc... Getting great results though any input as to why this is? Am I just a lucky one or is my luck gana run out the more I do...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey yal just wanted to reach out real quick and ask about sides. I know slow and steady when the race (don't got to high dose to fast). I'm on my 7th week of deca/test e (deca 200mg, test e 500mg per week) and just added winny at 50mg/ day on my 6th week until week 12.

Now to my question; I have absolutely no sides what so ever, no acne, deca dick, anger etc... Getting great results though any input as to why this is? Am I just a lucky one or is my luck gana run out the more I do...
Bet your Bp is slightly elevated as well as ast and your lipid profile. Your on a low dose of all 3 drugs, sides should be low to non existant.

If your worried your gear is bunk blood tests are the only way to know unless your not making any gains, but since you are I'd say its good.

I can't speak for others but I didn't notice sides until over 1g of test combined with 750mg eq and 75mg dbol and it was mostly anxiety from eq and high Bp from dbol and trashed lipids from all of the gear.

Either way the fact that you respond well to low doses is great and enjoy it!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Bet your Bp is slightly elevated as well as ast and your lipid profile. Your on a low dose of all 3 drugs, sides should be low to non existant.

If your worried your gear is bunk blood tests are the only way to know unless your not making any gains, but since you are I'd say its good.

I can't speak for others but I didn't notice sides until over 1g of test combined with 750mg eq and 75mg dbol and it was mostly anxiety from eq and high Bp from dbol and trashed lipids from all of the gear.

Either way the fact that you respond well to low doses is great and enjoy it!
That's actually my next cycle is 500mg test, 600mg EQ 15 weeks and kicking it off with 40mg dbol for 4 weeks.

Blood pressure is actually my normal which I thought was very weird. It's good to see Such results with low dosage