*HELP w/cycle + Supp. Purchase PLEASE READ!*

M

marrk

Awards
History:
I'm Mark, 22 years old, stand at 5'8 and weigh in at 151 lbs as of today and have run two M-1t cycles. My eating is pretty good however, nowhere close to perfect.

My first cycle was; February 23rd till March 14th = 21 days total. I was told to not stay on m1t long then 21 days so I didn't exceed that. I was taking 20mg aday 10mg AM and 10mg PM. I ran the novedex for two weeks after taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I started my 2nd cycle on April 26th and ran till May 16th making a 43 day break between cycles. I saw VERY impressive gains my 1st cycle putting on about 25 lbs pumping myself with 3 meals aday and 1 to 2 N-Large II chocolate protien shakes and ALWAYS one right before bed! I was very bloated but aside from that no other side effects except increased anger, and decreased libido. Also, I ran Milk Thistle during PCT for both. I never got bloodwork done during either which was probably wasn't too smart but I will on the next cycle; before / mid / post!

Right now I'm trying to cut because I do model from time to time plus I wanted to be my leanest before bulking on this next cycle. I purchased 'TIGHT!' and 'T3' by SAN and have lost about 7 lbs in 3 weeks.

This time around I will be using nolvadex tabs for PCT unless I find a better site before I start my next cycle. I've been reading reading reading and doing tons of research yet I never feel that I know HALF the stuff I should.

This is my next possible cycle please help; ALL COMMENTS WELCOME, please tear this apart! I wanted to do m-1t + 4-ad + M5AA stack? Other then m-1t I've never run any other cycle. I eventually want to run a 1-ad, 4-ad cycle, and somewhere else down the line do MDIEN or MOHN cycle stacked w/something else.

Daily Vit. Intake:
Multi + Omega-3 + Milk Thistle N Saw Pallmetto (overkill?)

week 1 - Load 4-ad (600mg) + Milk Thistle ( 4 - 6 caps)
week 2 - m-1t 15 mg / 4-ad (600mg)
week 3 - m-1t 15 mg / 4-ad (600mg)
week 4 - m-1t 20 mg / 4-ad (600mg)
week 5 - m5aa (60mg daily 30mg AM / 30mg PM)
week 6 - tamoxifen citrate (40mg daily)
week 7 - tamoxifen citrate (20mg daily)

I heard stacking Methyls in the same cycle is VERY bad so thats why I added m5aa as a follow up to this cycle (is it worth adding?). I heard this also helps with strength which is something else I really need especially on BENCH!

goals:
5 - 6 % body fat / currently: 7.9% (taken 3 weeks ago b4 I lost the 7 lbs., will be gettin my %age checked again at the end of this week - just trying to get as lean as possible b4 I run this cycle)

touch toes / flexability (pathetic but yes I can not touch them)

my pics (12-12-04):
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk00.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk01.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk02.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk03.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk04.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk05.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk06.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~m4rk/marrk07.JPG

Problem Areas that will be focused on:
- CHEST
- LEGS

Anything else in the pics looking particularly weak?

Purchase List (stock for Ban + next cycle):
UGL m-1t (180 caps)
LG mohn (90 MethylGels)
UGL m5aa (100 caps / 10mg)
UGL mdien (90 tabs / 4mg)
Ergo 1-ad (180 caps/100mg)
Ergo 4-ad (60 caps / 300mg)

Anything I SHOULD ADD?!? (1-test?)

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is dips, and pull-ups. It will work your pecs and whole upper body better, then just bench.

Your back is much weaker looking the your chest IMO. And you should choose one goal: lose fat or gain muscle. It will be very hard to do both.

P

pjsallday

Awards
Well I think dips also, widen your grip though. Also deadlifts. Believe it or not I felt my pecks along with every other muscle in my body scream when I did deads.

M

marrk

Awards
My suggestion is dips, and pull-ups. It will work your pecs and whole upper body better, then just bench.

Your back is much weaker looking the your chest IMO. And you should choose one goal: lose fat or gain muscle. It will be very hard to do both.
Dips and pull-ups are a start but what about the cycle I posted (or would I benefit better if I trained naturally for awhile or did a 1-ad / 4-ad cycle)? I only CUT because I wanted to have the lowest bf% before I started bulking, does that make sense or not and I of course will not be trying to CUT and BULK at the same time.

Does my purchase list look pretty solid as far as composing cycles from it, or should I increase or decrease my order (in your opinion)?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is don't use m1t or any ph/ps/aas just EAT A LOT MORE 3 meals and 2 shakes isn't anywhere near enough to build muscle

get your diet straight before jumping to gear, you don't need it yet

M

marrk

Awards
my suggestion is don't use m1t or any ph/ps/aas just EAT A LOT MORE 3 meals and 2 shakes isn't anywhere near enough to build muscle

Thanks for your input, i'll hold off on the cycle but I'd like to do it later on down the road so I'd like to stock up now. How does my potential inventory list look? Is it worth stocking up or should I just find a source and when the time comes save my money and really invest?

As far as diet, I have a protien shake pre and post workout (Isopure DUTCH CHOCOLATE; two scoops). I have pretty much stopped all candies and sweets so my sugar intake has decrease dramatically (not sure if this is good cause I've been feeling alittle sluggish since). I workout EVERY DAY at the NYSC in NYC (for the last 4 weeks; weekends off usually alittle cardio; b4 I was lifting solo in my basement w/DBs 5lbs up to 70 lbs) and took everyone's advice and did pull-ups today, 3 sets of 10 w/alittle help and continued to do back and bi's.

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established

yeh bump this. diet then supps/ph/gear.

3 meals isn't going to cut it...save some money and buy food and protein. Also you may want to look into a different brand than NLARGE. I'm not saying ditch it, but diversify, b/c NLARGE has crazy amounts of simple sugars in it which lead to gaining more fat than anything else. check out all they way

In terms of your inventory - get rid of Ergo anything. Replace 1-AD w/ a 1-test trans. Same for 4-AD. Check custom before he runs out again. I don't know what your goals are so I don't know what else to tell you.

I'd recommend going w/ a 1-test/4ad cycle waaay before an M1T cycle - M1T's not a PH its a steroid, period.

best of luck w/ everything

M

marrk

Awards
yeh bump this. diet then supps/ph/gear.

3 meals isn't going to cut it...save some money and buy food and protein. Also you may want to look into a different brand than NLARGE. I'm not saying ditch it, but diversify, b/c NLARGE has crazy amounts of simple sugars in it which lead to gaining more fat than anything else. check out all they way

In terms of your inventory - get rid of Ergo anything. Replace 1-AD w/ a 1-test trans. Same for 4-AD. Check custom before he runs out again. I don't know what your goals are so I don't know what else to tell you.

I'd recommend going w/ a 1-test/4ad cycle waaay before an M1T cycle - M1T's not a PH its a steroid, period.

best of luck w/ everything
Thanks for the advise I'll def. get ride of Ergo and invest in some 1-test transdermal / 4-ad. I have tried Supps b4 like Creatine (TRAC) and saw little improvement. Sorry I editted my post after you posted. I've been pretty tired this last week and need alittle PRE-workout boost, I was thinkin about 'Body Octance', NitroJet, GO, any other suggestions / recommendations? I actually only took the N-Large II during my first two cycles, I no long use that, I have ISOPURE now. What are some good Supps to invest in?

My goal is to be the leanest most muscular I can be without looking too big because I do model however, I feel like I can afford to put on a good 10 lbs of lean mass (mostly in my legs / chest).

K

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Off the top of my head I'd look into; NO-Explode, any citrulline malate product, any cee (creatine ethyl ester) product (CEE, CEX, Jacked). If you're looking for a preworkout boost try drinking a VPX redline. Beware - you may want to drink half of it the first time...it works well and lasts for a while.

M

marrk

Awards
Off the top of my head I'd look into; NO-Explode, any citrulline malate product, any cee (creatine ethyl ester) product (CEE, CEX, Jacked). If you're looking for a preworkout boost try drinking a VPX redline. Beware - you may want to drink half of it the first time...it works well and lasts for a while.
I was actually using VPX Redline to cut with and it gave me a nice boost (insane feeling; my mind was thinkin WOW you should be done but my legs wouldn't stop) for cardio! I love the shivering technology behind it because I actually FEEL like it's working and I can SEE the results (sweat and decreased bf %)! But I believe you're talkin about the drink as opposed to syrum I was taking? It was measured in a very small spoon.

K

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
yeh i've only had the drink

M

marrk

Awards
yeh i've only had the drink
I tried the REDLINE 8 fl oz drink and didn't experience HALF the rush
I did when using the VPX REDLINE bottle and I drank the whole can.
Anyways, I bought a case (12 cans) of the 8 fl oz drink just to give
it a second chance. If you haven't tried the bottle (120 ml) I'd def.
recommendit to anyone who enjoys the 8 fl oz drink but is looking for
more

VPX RedLine bottle (120 ml);

Check out this freaky scientific VPX breakthrough: RedLine is the only matrix ever developed to shred fat through the shivering response in the body. By shivering the body burns huge amounts of stored bodyfat for energy in an effort to keep the body warm. That's not all! In addition to shivering, you'll also be sweating up a thermogenic storm. The combined mechanisms of these two processes results in unparalleled fat loss! In less than 5 minutes you'll feel the fast acting power of RedLine's fat destroying and energy producing compounds racing through your blood. Just think; when have you ever been guaranteed results in 5 minutes? Were sure that you'll know its for real in less than five minutes. VPX understands your need to take fat loss to a new level and your craving to get that killer "jacked-up" burst of energy that supercharges your workouts and life. RedLine by VPX has the power to deliver those results at maximum speed!

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
take everything VPX claims with a grain ... make that a truckload of salt