Best Epi clone or PH for a cut.
- 02-25-2013, 08:48 AM
- 02-25-2013, 09:13 AM
- 02-25-2013, 09:21 AM
My last cycle about 2 years ago was SD and though it went well my recovery was bad. I think I want to stay with something lighter this round.
02-25-2013, 09:42 AM
RPN Havoc, if you can find some Forged Epi, IBE Epistane. Tmk, its not a clone as its still manufactured with the same chemical compounds as the first epistane to come out. I think Havoc seems to be the most popular. Also LGI EPI-10.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
02-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Re: Best Epi clone or PH for a cut.
I've used Havoc and LGI Epi-10. Both are great. I have a log of my Havoc and 11oxo cut on here. Was best cut cycle I've ever done. Kinda expensive tho.
Montys Recomp/Cut with Havoxo (Havoc 11oxo)
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
02-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Thanks guys. Ive tried doing a google search but everywhere says out of stock on Havoc, IPE, and LGI. Do you guys know where or if you can still get either of these brands?
02-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Between planet, *******, and orbit, you have to find something right? IBE is only sold on phf right?
02-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By howwedo107 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:32 AM
- By crowbar46 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:19 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 72Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:49 PM
- By Juicaholic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
- By rich2342 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 02-06-2006, 03:32 PM