starting my first Test E cycle.

12brother2

Awards
Ok, "ive growed some balls finally haha" and im gonna do my first inject cycle. Of course ive done pro hormones, few cycles of halodrol and had good gains, but now for something a little better.
Stats
height 6'0 ft
weight 190ish
bf probably around 12%

Week 1-5 50mg of anadrol
week 1-12 600mg of Test E "my buddy thats done this a few times said only pin once a week? i know most pin twice. whats yalls input on this?"
arimadex (idk how much the dosage should look on this? so help please?)
Ofc fish oil and my other vitamins.
serm nova forsure but maybe clomid also..

anything you guys might want to add im all ears.

Thanks!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Pin twice a week or e3d. arimidex .25mg eod. Also I would say no need for the anadrol for a first cycle but you will do what you will. Also if you want an added bonus to your cycle 50-100 mg eod of test prop leading to pct give you a nice boost when most are letting the ester clear.

Pct
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

J

juggaloaded

Awards
Test E can be pinned once every 7 or 5 days, if your looking for less frequent injects. Be careful with the orals, they like to aggravate gyno. For a first cycle using only nolvadex for PCT will suffice @ 20/20/20/20. GOOD LUCK BRO!

12brother2

Awards
What's the benefits of doing it twice a week vs every 7 days? And what's e3d? Every 3 days?

J

juggaloaded

Awards
Personally, I see no difference in injecting that long of an ester on a bi-weekly or once a week schedule. If the bottle is 250mg Test E per ml than 2mls(2cc) e5d( Every 5 days) is fine

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What's the benefits of doing it twice a week vs every 7 days? And what's e3d? Every 3 days?
More stable levels, less chance of it aromatizing too much. Some guys don't even need an AI, better safe than sorry I guess.

And e3d is every three days.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
E3d or twice a week gives you much more stable blood levels and stable blood levels is the name of the game.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run some sort of Test with this cycle and drop the anadrol. Test e would be a perfect addition. There is a really good test e and tren e blend made by ctplabs that is super clean and potent. Check em out brother.
First, he has test-e listed.
Second, you're sourcing and good luck keeping your membership.
OP, pinning e3d or twice weekly is also based on test-e's T2. It's arguably between 3-7 days. Most guys err on the side of it being 3 days and choose to pin twice weekly for reasons already stated above.

12brother2

Awards
Thanks for the input guys! On the arimadex is it ok to take 1mg every day or could I spilt it up and take it every other day?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Thanks for the input guys! On the arimadex is it ok to take 1mg every day or could I spilt it up and take it every other day?
I wouldn't take more than .25mg every day or every other day. You might not even need it, just depends on how your body metabolizes test. Taking 1mg per day will most likely crash your e2, which is not fun.

12brother2

Awards
I wouldn't take more than .25mg every day or every other day. You might not even need it, just depends on how your body metabolizes test. Taking 1mg per day will most likely crash your e2, which is not fun.
What if I have 1mg capsules?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What if I have 1mg capsules?
I've had those before, just dump the powder, mix it up on a tray, and divide into 4ths. It's a mixture of amino acid powder and Anastrozole, that's why I like make sure it's evenly mixed. You could even go so far as to measure the powders weight in order to get a precise measurement. That's what I did, with a small electronic scale. Then just put a 4th in your mouth, and wash it down with a glass of water.

12brother2

Awards
Ok just had my 4th pin, and everthing is going really well.
start weight 186. weight as of today 201.
strengh has went up quite a bit went from bneching 295 for like 1 and half to 300 5x. im just ready for week 7!

Brandon0212

Brandon0212

Awards
Pin twice a week or e3d. arimidex .25mg eod. Also I would say no need for the anadrol for a first cycle but you will do what you will. Also if you want an added bonus to your cycle 50-100 mg eod of test prop leading to pct give you a nice boost when most are letting the ester clear.

Pct
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Couldn't have said it any better