Daa throuought pct

Do I need to run cycle assist?
Is gyno on test e estro or prolactin?
Any other advice?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
looks solid to me.
Edit. You could use cycle assist any day. Some people take it even when not on anything. It may help your blood pressure if you're prone to high BP.
Also, I had some bunk torem that was supposed to be "pure" so I'd stick with clomid, but for those whose torem worked, they liked it. But tried and true clomid ftw IMO

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I know my torem is legit. And I prefer it. I like to kick start it with clomid because I know it's faster but I don't like how clomid effects me. I'm used to orals where cycle support is a must. It's good to know I "need it" but I'll probably run a low dose anyway.

As far as gyno. Can test have prolactin sides? I have letro. But I don't have caber or prami.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Not sure about prolactin. I'm in week 10 of 500 test and hit 750 for 2 weeks but no different than 500. I'm running exemestane and all good

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Yeah I heard 500 was good to stay at. How long before you felt on. I've read it's 3-4wks. I don't need to shoot up in weight like superdrol. But I'd like to feel "on" sooner than 3-4 wks. How's the bloat?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You might have to up the dose if you plan to run it 16 wks... I think it's to long but, your cycle.

For most people after 9-10wks gains start to slow, that's why at that point most people up the dose or add in another drug (which still ups the total dose of the cycle) which is why most cycles are 8-12wks. Any longer and most likely at that point with the same 500 you started with will be spinning your wheels. You could also up the cal. But that will for the most part cause fat deposit.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
You might have to up the dose if you plan to run it 16 wks... I think it's to long but, your cycle.

For most people after 9-10wks gains start to slow, that's why at that point most people up the dose or add in another drug (which still ups the total dose of the cycle) which is why most cycles are 8-12wks. Any longer and most likely at that point with the same 500 you started with will be spinning your wheels. You could also up the cal. But that will for the most part cause fat deposit.
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I didn't know gains slow at that point.

joeblow1

Awards
I would drop one of the serms. And the clomid fossil is too high. 25 mg day is more then enough. 100 mg is gonna make you an emotional wreck.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I would drop one of the serms. And the clomid fossil is too high. 25 mg day is more then enough. 100 mg is gonna make you an emotional wreck.
Thanks for the advice. I know what works for me in pct. 100mg for a week doesn't effect me. Past the week mark I get emotional. I prefer two serms.

Underdeal

Awards
Im running similar to you and on my 4th week. Estro sides are what to watch out for if your gyno prone. Im prone too but I have been running Erase 3x day and Aromasin E3D and found my joints are getting sore so I think I have my E too low. Takes a while for the Test E to kick in though, just starting up now mid week 4.

I dont know if you will feel as "ON" as you do on SD though.

Either way cycle looks good and everyone is different so best of luck.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm tapering off from 500-750 and now back down. Haven't shot in 6 days. Funny because I have more energy now, killed my workout, and don't have the lethargy I had @750. I'm sure the explanation is sime, however I don't know. Unless my RC exemestane is bunk

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm tapering off from 500-750 and now back down. Haven't shot in 6 days. Funny because I have more energy now, killed my workout, and don't have the lethargy I had @750. I'm sure the explanation is sime, however I don't know. Unless my RC exemestane is bunk
What are you gains so far? I'd like 20lbs lean muscle which isn't as much as it seems for my height. I put on 15 from SD and kept the same waist measurement. I lost 5 in pct.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It's weird... better gains because less lethargy @ 500 than 750. Haven't shot in 8 days, feeling better than @750 with ai