PH for endurance? - AnabolicMinds.com

PH for endurance?

  1. alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    181488

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PH for endurance?


    Is it any PH that's good for endurance/cardio? I was thinking to do low dose of test with a PH. Maybe Halovar, it's supposed to "convert" to tbol?
    What do you guys think? Not looking for size, but want strength and endurance.

    Thanks for any input!

  2. Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The last thing i would use for endurance would be a hepatotoxic compound.

    You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

    If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    The last thing i would use for endurance would be a hepatotoxic compound.

    You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

    If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    Agree.
    •   
       

  4. alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    181488

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    The last thing i would use for endurance would be a hepatotoxic compound.

    You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

    If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    I will pin test but I would like to add something for an extra increase in RBC. I'm not a beginner and used what ever you suggested before, I appreciate your input but that wasn't my question...
  5. 00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    86157

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I will pin test but I would like to add something for an extra increase in RBC. I'm not a beginner and used what ever you suggested before, I appreciate your input but that wasn't my question...
    Did you even read Rhadams post.

    Prohormones are toxic to your body. We use them to increase strength and size, but while doing this we are also essentially poisoning ourselves. Endurance is in reference to extended period of physical exertion, nothing that is toxic to your body is going to help with endurance.
  6. Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I will pin test but I would like to add something for an extra increase in RBC. I'm not a beginner and used what ever you suggested before, I appreciate your input but that wasn't my question...
    Well, if you want to use a hepatotoxic compound simply for an endurance boost while already pinning AAS... go for it. I think the idea is ludacris, but to each his own. I never insinuated you were a beginner, i just find your rationale a bit ridiculous.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    Halodrol has many of the properties you are looking for.... like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. But most PH/DS will have same edfects. Thus, they can be used for endurance athletes. A lot of people will answer this question from a bodybuilding/ power lifter perspective. This opinions will be biased. Fact of the matter is, AAS, PH, DS are all used by major athletes in everything from baseball, football to cycling, track and field events. I'm a believer that these compounds will react in your body based Halodrol also has many properties of traditional steroids like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. how you train. I played for a top ten collegiate football team from 2008-2010 and saw many people using both speed athletes (wide receivers, running backs) to power athletes ( lineman, linebackers etc) I was 250lbs running a 4.5 forty yard dash and bench pressing 450 and had a mile time of 5:32. No cramps, calf/back pumps etc. you can't take opinions from guys whose cardio workouts consist of them being out of breath after a brisk walk on a treadmill for 30min. For instance, I'm still at 250lbs, even stronger, lost a little speed due to no longer playing college ball (joined the military) currently running 30mg of DMZ and 30mg of M-Sten for 5 maybe 6 weeks. I'm in week 3 and my strength numbers are already up, size is up, BF is down and I just ran my fastest 1.5 mile ever post workout during my cardio session. Genetics plays a role, as well as different compounds react differently for diff people etc etc but how you train, and your overall cardiovascular endurance pre cycle + how you lift/ run on cycle will effect your results.
  8. StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    My apologies, sent that from my phone.... Post got a tad messed up but. Re wrote same thing twice but hopefully you get the general idea of what I mean.
  9. alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    181488

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Halodrol has many of the properties you are looking for.... like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. But most PH/DS will have same edfects. Thus, they can be used for endurance athletes. A lot of people will answer this question from a bodybuilding/ power lifter perspective. This opinions will be biased. Fact of the matter is, AAS, PH, DS are all used by major athletes in everything from baseball, football to cycling, track and field events. I'm a believer that these compounds will react in your body based Halodrol also has many properties of traditional steroids like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. how you train. I played for a top ten collegiate football team from 2008-2010 and saw many people using both speed athletes (wide receivers, running backs) to power athletes ( lineman, linebackers etc) I was 250lbs running a 4.5 forty yard dash and bench pressing 450 and had a mile time of 5:32. No cramps, calf/back pumps etc. you can't take opinions from guys whose cardio workouts consist of them being out of breath after a brisk walk on a treadmill for 30min. For instance, I'm still at 250lbs, even stronger, lost a little speed due to no longer playing college ball (joined the military) currently running 30mg of DMZ and 30mg of M-Sten for 5 maybe 6 weeks. I'm in week 3 and my strength numbers are already up, size is up, BF is down and I just ran my fastest 1.5 mile ever post workout during my cardio session. Genetics plays a role, as well as different compounds react differently for diff people etc etc but how you train, and your overall cardiovascular endurance pre cycle + how you lift/ run on cycle will effect your results.
    Thank you, very helpful!
  10. StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post

    Thank you, very helpful!
    No problem man. Good luck
  11. R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    This could work, but somthing like winstrol would work better.
  12. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

    This could work, but somthing like winstrol would work better.
    I'm not saying you're wrong so don't jump all over me here, but I thought DHT's would increase cardiac risks under the load of intense cardio???
  13. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    If testosterone worked for Lance Armstrong in his seven tour victories... I heard the Tour de France involves endurance. I'd think you would be better off skipping the methylated PH's unless you're looking for speed and power.
  14. AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I've been taking stanodrol for awhile now and endurance has definantly improved. I'm cutting ATM too
  15. AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    I'm not saying you're wrong so don't jump all over me here, but I thought DHT's would increase cardiac risks under the load of intense cardio???
    Am I gonna die?
  16. R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong so don't jump all over me here, but I thought DHT's would increase cardiac risks under the load of intense cardio???
    I'm sure the health risks exceed those of test.

    Just saying it would be better suited to his goals.
  17. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    200mg test
    300-400mg EQ
  18. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

    I'm sure the health risks exceed those of test.

    Just saying it would be better suited to his goals.
    That makes sense
  19. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    Am I gonna die?
    lol lets hope not. But if you do die make sure you get on here and tell us you died so we know what not to do...
  20. fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,402
    Rep Power
    823104

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    The last thing i would use for endurance would be a hepatotoxic compound.

    You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

    If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    I would look into the above supplements first.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. juggaloaded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    Blood doping??? I kid I kid... I would steer clear of the heavier PH's, or maybe PH's in general. Pertaining to your question I would just stick with the test but maybe higher than 300mg a week Your gonna be shut down anyways
    Forever Power!!!
  22. alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    181488

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks everybody! I think I'll go with Halo, I'm looking for a rise in RBC and it looks like that would work. Which is the best Halo clone avalible? I found Halo-25 cheap, is that one good?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH for strength and endurance?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:04 PM
  2. PH for endurance training
    By cirroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:34 AM
  3. best ph for better endurance?
    By mitcht33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. Honey is the natural carbohydrate source for endurance
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in