PH for endurance? - AnabolicMinds.com

PH for endurance?

1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PH for endurance?

Is it any PH that's good for endurance/cardio? I was thinking to do low dose of test with a PH. Maybe Halovar, it's supposed to "convert" to tbol?
    What do you guys think? Not looking for size, but want strength and endurance.

Thanks for any input!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The last thing i would use for endurance would be a hepatotoxic compound.

You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

If you're set on AAS, i'd just pin like 300mg test a week.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

You have many options for increased endurance, like: creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, cordyceps, and creatinol-o-phosphate. Just to name a few.

Agree.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I will pin test but I would like to add something for an extra increase in RBC. I'm not a beginner and used what ever you suggested before, I appreciate your input but that wasn't my question...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I will pin test but I would like to add something for an extra increase in RBC. I'm not a beginner and used what ever you suggested before, I appreciate your input but that wasn't my question...
    Did you even read Rhadams post.

Prohormones are toxic to your body. We use them to increase strength and size, but while doing this we are also essentially poisoning ourselves. Endurance is in reference to extended period of physical exertion, nothing that is toxic to your body is going to help with endurance.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, if you want to use a hepatotoxic compound simply for an endurance boost while already pinning AAS... go for it. I think the idea is ludacris, but to each his own. I never insinuated you were a beginner, i just find your rationale a bit ridiculous.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. New Member

Halodrol has many of the properties you are looking for.... like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. But most PH/DS will have same edfects. Thus, they can be used for endurance athletes. A lot of people will answer this question from a bodybuilding/ power lifter perspective. This opinions will be biased. Fact of the matter is, AAS, PH, DS are all used by major athletes in everything from baseball, football to cycling, track and field events. I'm a believer that these compounds will react in your body based Halodrol also has many properties of traditional steroids like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. how you train. I played for a top ten collegiate football team from 2008-2010 and saw many people using both speed athletes (wide receivers, running backs) to power athletes ( lineman, linebackers etc) I was 250lbs running a 4.5 forty yard dash and bench pressing 450 and had a mile time of 5:32. No cramps, calf/back pumps etc. you can't take opinions from guys whose cardio workouts consist of them being out of breath after a brisk walk on a treadmill for 30min. For instance, I'm still at 250lbs, even stronger, lost a little speed due to no longer playing college ball (joined the military) currently running 30mg of DMZ and 30mg of M-Sten for 5 maybe 6 weeks. I'm in week 3 and my strength numbers are already up, size is up, BF is down and I just ran my fastest 1.5 mile ever post workout during my cardio session. Genetics plays a role, as well as different compounds react differently for diff people etc etc but how you train, and your overall cardiovascular endurance pre cycle + how you lift/ run on cycle will effect your results.
  8. New Member

My apologies, sent that from my phone.... Post got a tad messed up but. Re wrote same thing twice but hopefully you get the general idea of what I mean.
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Halodrol has many of the properties you are looking for.... like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. But most PH/DS will have same edfects. Thus, they can be used for endurance athletes. A lot of people will answer this question from a bodybuilding/ power lifter perspective. This opinions will be biased. Fact of the matter is, AAS, PH, DS are all used by major athletes in everything from baseball, football to cycling, track and field events. I'm a believer that these compounds will react in your body based Halodrol also has many properties of traditional steroids like increased red blood cell (RBC) production, improved endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing, enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to working muscles for greater endurance, better muscle glycogen restoration after exercise for faster recovery and; the inhibition of muscle destruction known as catabolism. how you train. I played for a top ten collegiate football team from 2008-2010 and saw many people using both speed athletes (wide receivers, running backs) to power athletes ( lineman, linebackers etc) I was 250lbs running a 4.5 forty yard dash and bench pressing 450 and had a mile time of 5:32. No cramps, calf/back pumps etc. you can't take opinions from guys whose cardio workouts consist of them being out of breath after a brisk walk on a treadmill for 30min. For instance, I'm still at 250lbs, even stronger, lost a little speed due to no longer playing college ball (joined the military) currently running 30mg of DMZ and 30mg of M-Sten for 5 maybe 6 weeks. I'm in week 3 and my strength numbers are already up, size is up, BF is down and I just ran my fastest 1.5 mile ever post workout during my cardio session. Genetics plays a role, as well as different compounds react differently for diff people etc etc but how you train, and your overall cardiovascular endurance pre cycle + how you lift/ run on cycle will effect your results.
    Thank you, very helpful!
  10. New Member

Thank you, very helpful!
    No problem man. Good luck
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

This could work, but somthing like winstrol would work better.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

This could work, but somthing like winstrol would work better.
    I'm not saying you're wrong so don't jump all over me here, but I thought DHT's would increase cardiac risks under the load of intense cardio???
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

If testosterone worked for Lance Armstrong in his seven tour victories... I heard the Tour de France involves endurance. I'd think you would be better off skipping the methylated PH's unless you're looking for speed and power.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I've been taking stanodrol for awhile now and endurance has definantly improved. I'm cutting ATM too
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

I'm not saying you're wrong so don't jump all over me here, but I thought DHT's would increase cardiac risks under the load of intense cardio???
    Am I gonna die?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I'm sure the health risks exceed those of test.

Just saying it would be better suited to his goals.
  17. Stupes

200mg test
    300-400mg EQ
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

I'm sure the health risks exceed those of test.

Just saying it would be better suited to his goals.
    That makes sense
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

Am I gonna die?
    lol lets hope not. But if you do die make sure you get on here and tell us you died so we know what not to do...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would look into the above supplements first.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Blood doping??? I kid I kid... I would steer clear of the heavier PH's, or maybe PH's in general. Pertaining to your question I would just stick with the test but maybe higher than 300mg a week Your gonna be shut down anyways
    Forever Power!!!
  22. Advanced Member

Thanks everybody! I think I'll go with Halo, I'm looking for a rise in RBC and it looks like that would work. Which is the best Halo clone avalible? I found Halo-25 cheap, is that one good?

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH for strength and endurance?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:04 PM
  2. PH for endurance training
    By cirroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:34 AM
  3. best ph for better endurance?
    By mitcht33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4