furazan alternatives?-5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydro

  1. furazan alternatives?-5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydro


    Im looking for a prohormone similar to 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether . Ive always used this compound as part of my cutting cycle and now its getting hard to find sources for it. I usually use "winnabol" by gen x labs but it seems I cant get it anymore. Is there any compound similar to this out there ? I really like the definition and vascularity I get with it. Any thoughts ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123
    Im looking for a prohormone similar to 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether . Ive always used this compound as part of my cutting cycle and now its getting hard to find sources for it. I usually use "winnabol" by gen x labs but it seems I cant get it anymore. Is there any compound similar to this out there ? I really like the definition and vascularity I get with it. Any thoughts ?
    It's expensive, Alot of manufactures don't want it because people now realize that.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  3. Funny I just picked up 3 bottles of furazabolin. Took me 5 minutes to find 2 sources..oh and it was like 34 bucks a bottle..normal price
    •   
       


  4. everywhere i check furazan is discontinued

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Funny I just picked up 3 bottles of furazabolin. Took me 5 minutes to find 2 sources..oh and it was like 34 bucks a bottle..normal price
    Probably bunk.
    I don't trust myopharma.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  6. So ****************** is bunk? Hmm well we all know that's not true. I've also read logs on myopharma so I know its legit lol. You guys say this shyt as an opinion with no basis whatsoever. Its funny though. Give ya that much

  7. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    everywhere i check furazan is discontinued
    It is discontinued..some retailers do flash sales. Means ya either catch it or ya don't

  8. Stano is known as a cutting compound, which also promotes vascularity as well as strength. I've not heard of it being run solo as most people use it to offset lethargy when using another PH but there shouldn't be any reason you couldn't run it solo.

  9. yeah looks like stano would be my next best option. Has anyone ever tried CEL's or LGI's stanodrol ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So ****************** is bunk? Hmm well we all know that's not true. I've also read logs on myopharma so I know its legit lol. You guys say this shyt as an opinion with no basis whatsoever. Its funny though. Give ya that much
    i got nothing from their epi, i dont trust them either. i am sure you can find reviews saying it works, i am also sure you can find other people saying they got bunk stuff. i would prefer to use a company with better than a so so rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    So ****************** is bunk? Hmm well we all know that's not true. I've also read logs on myopharma so I know its legit lol. You guys say this shyt as an opinion with no basis whatsoever. Its funny though. Give ya that much
    I don't trust the company, why? Because i haven't seen many reviews on them, the ones I have, have claimed bunk. reviews for other products are split, some have great results, others dont have anything.


    thing about fura thp ether,

    Raws are expensive for a reason, but run it if it's legit, 300mg e/d for 6 weeks will be nice.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Im looking for a prohormone similar to 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether . Ive always used this compound as part of my cutting cycle and now its getting hard to find sources for it. I usually use "winnabol" by gen x labs but it seems I cant get it anymore. Is there any compound similar to this out there ? I really like the definition and vascularity I get with it. Any thoughts ?
    why not winni or anavar?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    why not winni or anavar?
    probably because they are controlled substances.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  14. i would love to run a winny or var cycle if I could only get my hands on it......

  15. I don't think CEL make stano any more. I did use their stano a couple of years ago but I think it was a one-off run. LGI is supposed to be legit.
    I've looked in to var and winny before. Var is extremely expensive and, according to people who know about AAS, winny should never be used by itself due to the joint problems.

  16. I have the knowledge of running a winny or var cycle. I know the risks, sides, but I also know how to safely and responsibly run a cycle. It coast more money i think to run a furazan cycle then a winny or var cycle lol. Winny is something I would love to run for my next show in may. Just very hard for me to find sources for it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can I stack Epi with furazan ???
    By liftallday123 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
  4. Squat Alternative Question
    By rayk1029 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. Squat alternatives?
    By T-Bar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 12:57 AM
Log in
Log in