Can someone explain this? Erase related

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
A member in a different section posted this

I need some help with Estrogen management. I am on .40 testosterone cypionate every four days. Back in November I had blood work done:

Total Testosterone 954 Reference Range 250-1100
Free Testosterone 254 Reference Range 35.0-155.0
Total Serum Estrogen 242 Reference range 130 or less
Estradiol 61 reference Range 39 or less

I then started taking Erase Pro every day. I just got blood test results back from last week.

Total Testosterone 534 Reference Range 250-1100
Free Testosterone 130 Reference Range 35.0-155.0
Total Serum Estrogen 168 Reference range 130 or less
Estradiol 27 reference Range 39 or less

My total testosterone and free testosterone both went down, as well as Total Serum Estrogen, and Estradiol. The total serum estrogen is still not in range. And my total testosterone was almost cut in half. Do I need more testosterone? Every three days, maybe? Do I need Arimidex instead of Erase pro? Erase Pro every other day? My doctor is on vacation, just want to get others opinion before I talk to him.

What would cause this? It makes me wanna stop taking Erase during my blast.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd guess he got blood drawn on a different day and different time of day each time, in regard to his last injection.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So you don't think the Erase
Is lowering test levels as well as e2?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With the limited information that the user provided, I'd say no on Erase lowering test. TC's T2 is roughly the same as TE and that's arguably between 3-7 days. That being said, they're both long esters and possess a cumulative effect.
E2 was definitely affected by Erase, but if blood was drawn on inject day, prior to pinning, that gave the user time for TC's half life to to be considered.
.4cc of cyp at 250mg/ml is 100mg E4d, which is somewhere close to TRT dosages. TRT is intended to only bring the user BACK TO NORMAL LEVELS. His test levels are IN THE NORMAL RANGE. Based on the information he provided, I'd say that both substances are acting accordingly.